Is the Pit Mine really the Lost Dutchman mine?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daully noted Sir

Yeah I see them here and there, from time to time. Easily to tell in a few minutes if modern or not. Nature leaves its mark on everything. Noto, Latin for marking things of importance, as is Transoe is to Passover. Now why is the same meaning on the Peralta Maps, symbol, And referred to on the Latin Heart.

Interesting to me, No one ever linked the symbols on the maps to the Passover but that friend of mine. Who became
a catholic priest. That's the first one to jump out to him.

So now I'm checking out the Latin Heart and there it is, So Joe was it a common knowledge among oldtime dutch hunters that they new of the Passover connection to the Peralta Stones.

It would be interesting to know.

babymick1

babymick1

IMO is not about the Jewish Passover , but is only about to pass the church literally .
The Latin heart shows the landmarks which are in sight and also shows some mines which are not visible . All these are written and could be read with the heart pointing to the right .
If you turn the Latin heart to points to the left , you will read the riddle which shows you the way you should go to reach the Caverna Aurum ( the end point from the stone trail ) , and this read should be done ( from the bottom to the top ) because of the altitude which has the church ( the roofless two room house in a cave's mouth ) in regards with the caverna aurum .
Now , we know from the landmark " Meridien Cacumen " how the Latin heart points to south , so the words NW ( in Latin ) don't fit with the orientation of the heart ( and because are written up side down than the riddle words , we have to read them reversed ) , so these words should be applied to the riddle and to be read as : " Pass the church from the SE to reach the cave of gold " .

route.JPG

And if we want to put the church and the riddle on the stone trail , that would be depicted like this :

transeo ecclesia.JPG

You have to find only the church's ruin and the other are pieces of cake .

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
babymick1

IMO is not about the Jewish Passover , but is only about to pass the church literally .
The Latin heart shows the landmarks which are in sight and also shows some mines which are not visible . All these are written and could be read with the heart pointing to the right .
If you turn the Latin heart to points to the left , you will read the riddle which shows you the way you should go to reach the Caverna Aurum ( the end point from the stone trail ) , and this read should be done ( from the bottom to the top ) in regards with the altitude which has the church ( the roofless two room house in a cave's mouth ) with the caverna aurum .
Now , we know from the landmark " Meridien Cacumen " how the Latin heart points to south , so the words NW ( in Latin ) don't fit with the orientation of the heart ( and because are written up side down than the riddle words , we have to read them reversed ) , so these words should be applied to the riddle and to be read as : " Pass the church from the SE to reach the cave of gold " .

View attachment 1544014

And if we want to put the church and the riddle on the stone trail , that would be depicted like this :

View attachment 1544015

You have to find only the church's ruin and the other are pieces of cakes .

Marius,

All Jesuit churches, of any importance, are located near a constant water supply. In addition to that, such churches require a large population of natives. Are you able to document either of those two requirements?

Good luck,

Joe

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,

All Jesuit churches, of any importance, are located near a constant water supply. In addition to that, such churches require a large population of natives. Are you able to document either of those two requirements?

Good luck,

Joe

Joe

I haven' mentioned how the church belonged to Jesuits . But I have mentioned how this church is very small , builded for the miners and the priests who accompanied them . Is more like a symbolic church . A shrine would be the proper word .

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Joe

I haven' mentioned how the church belonged to Jesuits . But I have mentioned how this church is very small , builded for the miners and the priests who accompanied them . Is more like a symbolic church . A shrine would be the proper word .

Marius,

If we are chasing a story, it would have to be Jesuit. You are quite correct on the "very small" as it would have been a visita. If that is true, in any way, you would still need water and a population of natives. Secondary to the native souls, would be miners and Europeans, both of them in scarce supply in the Superstitions.

There are many good quality books on the history of church missions in the New World.

Good luck,

Joe

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,

If we are chasing a story, it would have to be Jesuit. You are quite correct on the "very small" as it would have been a visita. If that is true, in any way, you would still need water and a population of natives. Secondary to the native souls, would be miners and Europeans, both of them in scarce supply in the Superstitions.

There are many good quality books on the history of church missions in the New World.

Good luck,

Joe

Joe

I believe is little older than Jesuit . A temporary little shrine for the daily prayers . The water is close enough and a lot of water holes in the canyon below ..

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that the Spanish term is Capilla Marius...IF one might be able to find the Capilla one might know that they are in the right area or close to the mines...

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that the Spanish term is Capilla Marius...IF one might be able to find the Capilla one might know that they are in the right area or close to the mines...

Yes John , capilla is the right term .

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
babymick1

If you turn the Latin heart to points to the left , you will read the riddle which shows you the way you should go to reach the Caverna Aurum ( the end point from the stone trail ) , and this read should be done ( from the bottom to the top ) in regards with the altitude which has the church ( the roofless two room house in a cave's mouth ) in regards with the caverna aurum .

View attachment 1544014

View attachment 1544035

You have to find only the church's ruin and the other are pieces of cake .

Markmar,

The two maps are not related to each other, You solve one you don't solve them both. There totally different sites, with no relation to the other. And I don't believe it's to Passover the church, The meaning is 100% sure it's the Passover as
celebrated by Christian's world wide. Christ has risen. There's no doubt on that.

babymick1

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Markmar,

The two maps are not related to each other, You solve one you don't solve them both. There totally different sites, with no relation to the other. And I don't believe it's to Passover the church, The meaning is 100% sure it's the Passover as
celebrated by Christian's world wide. Christ has risen. There's no doubt on that.

babymick1

Does anyone think it's a bit odd that a reference to Passover would be found on a Spanish Treasure Map? Wouldn't doing that kind of thing get one an appointment with the friendly local inquisitor to see if you were a relapsed or crypto-Jew? Just sayin.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,

babymick1

You are correct to a point babymick1...But you must know of the first site...This is where the trail begins which leads to the second site...lol...IF one may find the Capilla one may have a chance at finding the beginning of the trail which leads to the second site...hehehe...

I personally have not been to the second site...Though I do believe that I have been to the first site...And I am fairly certain that I know of the second site as well...But who can say for certain???Maybe one day I may let ya'll in on what I know...But I certainly would not hold my breath...

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone think it's a bit odd that a reference to Passover would be found on a Spanish Treasure Map? Wouldn't doing that kind of thing get one an appointment with the friendly local inquisitor to see if you were a relapsed or crypto-Jew? Just sayin.

Not at all odd, Pot Belly

The Passover is celebrated by more non Jewish Christian's then Jewish people,

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
You are correct to a point babymick1...But you must know of the first site...This is where the trail begins which leads to the second site...lol...IF one may find the Capilla one may have a chance at finding the beginning of the trail which leads to the second site...hehehe...

I personally have not been to the second site...Though I do believe that I have been to the first site...And I am fairly certain that I know of the second site as well...But who can say for certain???Maybe one day I may let ya'll in on what I know...But I certainly would not hold my breath...

No,

babymick1

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
before 1984 you were allowed to have mining claims in the superstitions...and there were a bunch of them...alot of them were marked with rock cairns

Hippies like to stack rocks all over the hills too. It's a ... well, it's a hippie thingie.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,

babymick1

Babymick1

There is only one small region which is related to the stone maps and the LDM , IMO .
If you would knew where the stone trail lies , then for sure you would knew how the capilla is at the 16th lugar . The stone trail starts above the cross marking and ends after about 75 meters at the cave of gold .

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Babymick1

There is only one small region which is related to the stone maps and the LDM , IMO .
If you would knew where the stone trail lies , then for sure you would knew how the capilla is at the 16th lugar . The stone trail starts above the cross marking and ends after about 75 meters at the cave of gold .

What maps are you referring to, The Peralta Maps have no reference to a capilla or LDM, Conjecture, on your part, Small
region if you think 8 miles is small then I guess.

Its not a compact area at all

babymick1

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Not at all odd, Pot Belly

The Passover is celebrated by more non Jewish Christian's then Jewish people,

babymick1

Brother Mick,

You are a treasure in your own right! I enjoy reading your posts. Since I know nothing about the PSM's, it's all very interesting to me. Perhaps it is ENTIRELY appropriate to view the PSM's through the prism of post WWII religious progress, as they might be contemporary:blackbeard:...but I must emphatically disagree that Spanish Catholics or the Spanish Crown would have viewed Jewish (or Islamic) religious traditions favorably. The Spanish were particularly zealous in their attempts to stamp out Jewish and Islamic religious traditions. While I admit that the Spanish and Mexican Inquisitions ended at roughly the same time or a few decades before Peralta involvement in central AZ, I still find the use of Jewish traditions such as Passover as unlikely candidates for a Spanish Treasure map. To each his own! Best regards, Jim

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Pot Belly

When I first started I knew nothing of the SOJ. But I had a best friend growing up who did,
By the 1540's The SOJ was infiltrated by Jewish people and had many high positions within the Organization, Which influenced many of there beliefs. A lot of The original Jewish beliefs are read everyday in the number one best selling book of all Time. The Bible. The Passover is live and well in there to.

All the stories of creation to modern day, are based on the Jewish theory of just one God.
Before that it was pegan.

babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What maps are you referring to, The Peralta Maps have no reference to a capilla or LDM, Conjecture, on your part, Small
region if you think 8 miles is small then I guess.

Its not a compact area at all

babymick1

Conjecture on my part ? That's ok for me . In this case , you keep the aluminium foil and throw away the chocolate . IMO , this will be the only precious metal which you will gain from your research .
So , if you would make a map of your jar with precious stones hidden in your backyard , you would start the trail 8 miles afar ? I don't think so , but this is only my opinion .

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Shallow thinking Maruis

Its well know, The Spanish colonized the World, Transversed the oceans flawlessly. They systematically used the stars
and Markings along coastline to navigate, A system based on the eight mile. It's used in Treasure Maps and nautical Maps. The 8 used on maps don't mean round and round, or infinity like some suggest. It simply relating the 8 mile system, The average eye can see eight miles, The American's Coastal views are riddled with Arches, So why is the Superstition and the southwest riddled with Arches. Everywhere you go to this day, where the Spanish colonized there are many many Arches.

And the shinny Hershey bar is very sweet in deed, But until you open your mind and put some boots on the ground you'll
never, Taste the sweet success of the Candy,

babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still believe that the 8 represents the 8th metal...Though who is to say???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions