AZ Unknown Mines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero I'm not going to play your game where you ask the same questions over & over again. I'm not going to waste my time!

Your questions have already been answered in this thread or another.

Just trying to clarify matters for the readers so they have verifiable information.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The unknown mine that I am interested in is not in a Wilderness Area. Is there anywhere online where I can find out if the area is claimed and if claimed who the owner of the claim is?

Try looking in the other threads on Tnet, sure the answer is there somewhere.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn Indians I guess?

Really................why belittle my family?

Seems you can use foul language towards one minority group, but the rule does not apply to other non-native majority groups or individuals. Seems some people have forgotten what this word means.

Last edited:
OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
The unknown mine that I am interested in is not in a Wilderness Area. Is there anywhere online where I can find out if the area is claimed and if claimed who the owner of the claim is?

Or a service that will sample/detect and/or research the property to see if it's claimed & if claimed who the claim owner is & if not claimed file the claim.

Last edited:

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
If its in a gold area it's claimed or privately owned or state trust land. There are areas you just can't get to. BLM is shutting roads down. Table Mesa area is a good example. GPAA is dropping some claims in that area. You can't get there. Where you looking I can give you a idea. You don't need to say the exact spot just general area.

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
If its in a gold area it's claimed or privately owned or state trust land. There are areas you just can't get to. BLM is shutting roads down. Table Mesa area is a good example. GPAA is dropping some claims in that area. You can't get there. Where you looking I can give you a idea. You don't need to say the exact spot just general area.

It's about 35 miles NW of Downtown Phoenix. I would still like to know who owns the claim or property to tell them that there is a vein and where it is. As of the google earth image 03/13/13 they have not worked the area.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I should have made it perfectly clear that the text in the quoted post above was from the link at the bottom of the post. :laughing7:

Did anyone other than smearo think I was claiming to be related ect, ect? Or were you bright enough to know that the link was there to verify the text?

I'll be back later someone killed my frying pan with a pic and I need to go get a new one.

chlsbrns,

" Did anyone other than smearo think I was claiming to be related ect, ect? Or were you bright enough to know that the link was there to verify the text?"

If you do not change your attitude and stop the insults you will find you can't login and post at all.

Consider it a warning....

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
That area is claimed. Some private but mostly club claims. Roadrunners has all the good spots in that section. I'm a member. Trust me they don't overlook anything.the GPAA has some big claims there also but not as good as Roadrunners

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the info sgtfda. I'm going to try and find out who has the property & tell them where the vein is located.

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
A member in the gold prospecting forum hooked me up with a great map showing that the vein is on private property. I'm going to try and locate the owner of the property & give them the good news!

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Against my better judgement someone asked me to look at the first post that started this thread...

And in light of the last post:

Since this is supposed to be a subforum entitled The Lost Dutchmans Mine under the heading Lost Legends, I wonder if I could make a request of the original poster to provide verifiable facts for the following statements made:

1) The Waltz map is bogus and just a money maker for Julia Thomas

2) Julia, Hermann and Rhinehart did not travel towards the western Superstition Mountains on 8/11/1892

3) Waltz was a con man

4) Waltz was a thief

5) Waltz was a murderer

Thanks sincerely

Anxiously checking in hoping for an update and answer to the request from yesterday so we can get some new facts on the forum to discuss about the LDM. Perhaps I am on ignore, so if someone else wouldn't mind bumping my post so it's seen by chlsbrns that would be great.

Thanks

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Anxiously checking in hoping for an update and answer to the request from yesterday so we can get some new facts on the forum to discuss about the LDM. Perhaps I am on ignore, so if someone else wouldn't mind bumping my post so it's seen by chlsbrns that would be great.

Thanks

Paul,

Anyone who would put you on ignore, would have to have their head up their burro. Now that is not directed at any particular person......Just a general comment.

Perhaps that other direction they headed was north, say towards......Spirit Mountain.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry guys I'm moving on to a hard rock forum & won't have time to chase lost mines.

Good Luck & hope that none of you get lost!

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guys I'm moving on to a hard rock forum & won't have time to chase lost mines.

Good Luck & hope that none of you get lost!

Gotcha - sorry you didn't have time to answer my questions above. Hope the Hard Rock forum folks don't question your "verifiable facts" too much. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread