Helen Corbin on Art Bell Coast to Coast AM interview

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hola amigos;
I learned that Helen Corbin gave an interview to Art Bell on the Coast to Coast AM radio show, (2002) but can't find any place online to listen to it. Anyone know where the program can be heard, or should I just order the tape? (Coast to Coast sells the taped programs from the archive) Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've looked for a place to hear it for free for a couple years on and off now - never had any luck. Greg Davis may have a copy in his archives, but I haven't asked him yet. How much is the tape if you order it?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Roy,

I am a CoasttoCoast Insider. I can get any interview they have on file.

I will look for it and let you know.

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if this will help you or not ----- I have found that the reruns of Art Bell as usually done by stations that carry the regular coast to coast on Sat night, The Art Bell , somewhere in time are used as filler on dull Sat nights when the parent station isn't doing sports IE ( WTAM 1100 in Cleveland will do the Art Bell piece if there aren't any Sports events on at that time ---- They did not do the whole piece last night since there was a basketball game on that ended at 10 PM but did do a section from 12 - 1 when the regular C2C kicked in --- Not sure if that helps at this point

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Seeing as we are talking about Helen. In her book she mentions the Pioneer articles, or stories, or chronicles.
I cant find them searching for them.
What are they called so I can look them up or buy them,or read them.

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I listened to Art Bell on Okinawa in the 60's (the decade, not my age). Of course it was music not conspiracies. I always called in to request Telstar from the Ventures and Snoopy and the Red Baron from The Royal Guardsmen. Anyway I sure would like to hear the C2C interview with Helen. I am going to email and request they have her on again.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I listened to Art Bell on Okinawa in the 60's (the decade, not my age). Of course it was music not conspiracies. I always called in to request Telstar from the Ventures and Snoopy and the Red Baron from The Royal Guardsmen. Anyway I sure would like to hear the C2C interview with Helen. I am going to email and request they have her on again.

Helen passed away in 2008. I've heard that now and then they replay "best of" episodes and that the one with Helen's interview has been played again, but I don't know when.

I'm sure they must have it in their archives, so perhaps they will either let you know when they will play it again, or for the right amout of $$ maybe they can sell a copy of it.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seeing as we are talking about Helen. In her book she mentions the Pioneer articles, or stories, or chronicles.
I cant find them searching for them.
What are they called so I can look them up or buy them,or read them.

I believe one source for Pioneer stories is the Sharlot Hall Museum in Prescott. They have a number of things available to look at and read online, but I'm sure their archives are overflowing with material if you actually go there.

Welcome To Sharlot Hall Museum - sharlot.org

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the taped interview and transcript of the October 19, 2002 Coast to Coast AM show with Helen Corbin talking about the Lost Dutchman Mine and legends, stories and phenomenon associated with the subject. The interview is with Barbara Simpson, host of the Coast to Coast Am show that evening. Simpson often filled in for Art Bell, and also George Noory was an occasional host of Coast to Coast AM in 2002. Simpson had her own radio program in San Francisco on KSFO-AM radio. Part of the interview with Helen appeared later on Simpson's radio show.

Matthew

Jan 6, 2010
I was recently listening to a Coast2Coast broadcast on youtube and the Superstitions were mentioned. Subject was about strange disappearences in Wilderness areas throughout the Us and Canada. I dont have the link handy , but if you search Youtube/Paulidies/Missing411/September2013 you should find the episode. I have been following the Paulidies research for a while..pretty interesting ...and creepy...stuff.

Ranger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread