393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
393stroker

Your thesis is highly problematic for the time period. Straight line hardly exist now days for federal highways even.
What your proclaiming is a straight line map to Avery Rugged place surely would not work on the field.
Just saying my optimism is very high on this theory.

Babymick1. I’ve been released from Tnet purgatory
I`m just skakin` the tree to see if anything falls out

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Alrighty 393

I was thinking maybe some of the words spelled wrong on the maps are due to the Spainish have two ways to spell
the same word based on male or female. It’s a gender based language

Babymick1

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still working on it when I have some spare time. Found that some of the lines on one stone match up with with some of the lines on another. Like sheets of paper stacked on top of each other and spread out a little. Overlap.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still working on it when I have some spare time. Found that some of the lines on one stone match up with with some of the lines on another. Like sheets of paper stacked on top of each other and spread out a little. View attachment 1856934

Do you work this in your spare time? Give up before is too late :tongue3:
I feel dizzy looking at.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Dutchman Mining Operations 2020.jpg

The only new evidence that I found is the Canopy that was erected over the wagons that were there.....at the base of the 7 mines

This would be someone that is trying to illegally tap the site for gold....best to send up the team to take a look see at what they are up to.....

Last edited:

Gambrinus

Dec 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1857301

The only new evidence that I found is the Canopy that was erected over the wagons that were there.....at the base of the 7 mines

This would be someone that is trying to illegally tap the site for gold....best to send up the team to take a look see at what they are up to.....

That looks more like a water catchment.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay. Soooo first......that is in The Goldfield Mountains, not the Superstition Wilderness Area. There are several Active Claims just to the SouthEast of that spot. I believe it is actually open to locate, but I'm not 100%. Looks more like a sluice or dry washer next to the easy-up. More likely a dry washer because out there, a water recirculation system would be necessary. There is also what looks like a cable system to bring ore to the easy-up. Its not a big operation like would be required for the LDM. They would probably use a gas powered ore crusher (which would be somewhere outside the easy-up due to exhaust fumes).

This is most likely a pic of a small operation that found a little value in some stringers in the hills. Probably not worth filing a claim for.

Mike

OldManOfTheRiver

Jun 15, 2018
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay. Soooo first......that is in The Goldfield Mountains, not the Superstition Wilderness Area. There are several Active Claims just to the SouthEast of that spot. I believe it is actually open to locate, but I'm not 100%. Looks more like a sluice or dry washer next to the easy-up. More likely a dry washer because out there, a water recirculation system would be necessary. There is also what looks like a cable system to bring ore to the easy-up. Its not a big operation like would be required for the LDM. They would probably use a gas powered ore crusher (which would be somewhere outside the easy-up due to exhaust fumes).

This is most likely a pic of a small operation that found a little value in some stringers in the hills. Probably not worth filing a claim for.

Mike

That would be a huge dry wash plant. Resolution is around 15 meters if I recall correctly. It's not the right area however but looks interesting. Looks like old concrete tanks. Bigger than wagons too. Interesting!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
View attachment 1857301

that is probably a water station for animals...the forest service puts them up in various locations ...there is another one a few miles s.w. of there..another member of the forum found a 4570 Springfield trapdoor carbine there years ago

OldManOfTheRiver

Jun 15, 2018
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's where I am headed. I think Tuttle thinks I'm crazy. May be :dontknow:.

Sphinx
Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 1.37.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 1.37.05 PM.png

TINA (TUB) Just click and zoom. Pixelated? Yes. It's the damndest place I've ever tried to get to.
Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 1.36.51 PM.png

It's infected my mind. Three years of trying on the ground. 10 years of reading. Will this be the year? Folks seriously look at the photos and lemme know what you think. I'll be reduced to a blabbering shell of myself in here if I keep looking at them but I can't stop. :icon_salut::icon_salut:

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dusty

I believe you know that I know where this place is. This place is just over hill from Roy Bradford's camp. This place also was the playground of Matthew Roberts and of many others.
IMHO, there was not left rock unturned in that region, over the decades of research.
I don't want also to change your mind, who knows maybe you will be more lucky than those persistent old timers who spent a whole life in those mountains.
Like I wrote in another thread where you have posted the same picture, IMO ( and I can prove it at any time if circumstances need ), the Triangulum clue from the stone Latin heart map, is not a cave which has a triangle shape but a monument built by men which has a triangle shape like a pyramid and it's situated just few feet west from the roofless two-room stone house ruin, which is across the gulch from the LDM. So, you can't have the triangle of the Latin heart, whithout the two room house ruin beside. This is the truth and can't change in the infinity of time.

Last edited:

rk85044

Aug 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and just where is the place?
Where was Bradfords camp?
who searched what area and when?
please inform!
thanks

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and just where is the place?
Where was Bradfords camp?
who searched what area and when?
please inform!
thanks

I can't tell you where that place is, but you can find it with little research in the web. That region was the most researched from all the Superstition mountains for more than 100 years. At least a dozen of known treasure hunters spent their whole free time in that region and to name few as Herman Petrasch, Abe Reid, Roy Bradford, Al Raser, Walt Gassler, Crazy Jake, Clay Worst, Matthew Roberts, etc. I believe is still in continous research.
Imo, a very dangerous place, with the closer spring to be about 3 miles afar.

Last edited:

rk85044

Aug 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for the info sir!
i will look on my own
(it was an honest question to the thread)
and I did not think it wad to pry into any one's place of interest
there is so much disinformation from one guys
giant string theory to all the gold ever found
is the catholic churches to the kcg to the ohio
group's latest unsubstantiated claim....
very confusing ... add in all the clues
and its easy to see how this mine or mines
have yet to be actually documented as found....
thank you

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Old Man,
The entrance sure looks intriguing, would be hard NOT to explore it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread