Last edited:

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Everytime I see an arch, I think portal, dimensional gateway, or stargate! Did you pull that snake out and see if there was gold in there?

In the top left picture, it appears the top of the rock has been cut off and set aside then the "head" rock carefully placed there.

Last edited:

Stigma

Dec 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if the ancient civilization that live in the southwest made those portals and made those landmarks as signs to scare the Indians away and created the thunder god to keep them away. I herd that ther is strange energy fields in some places in the mountains. Would be cool to find an underground city or find a portal that wold work

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if the ancient civilization that live in the southwest made those portals and made those landmarks as signs to scare the Indians away and created the thunder god to keep them away. I herd that ther is strange energy fields in some places in the mountains. Would be cool to find an underground city or find a portal that wold work

Being a scientist, I could listen to an argument for possible "strange energy fields," especially with some of the areas of the Superstitions with high iron concentrations. I'm not saying I believe they exist, but I'll listen if someone can come up with a convincing scientific theory or better yet show me evidence.

On the other hand, portals to other dimensions, times or even just from one spot in the mountains to another is going to require me to experience it to believe it - no theory or witness account is going to be convincing - at least to me.

Good luck in your searches

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always liked Lincoln Rock in Eastern Washington! You can find a photo on line but it is best to see the silhouette for yourself in the evening!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread