Prospecting
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Gotta feel sorry for the burros that the Spaniards forced to carry those 250 lb gold bars.

Someone should have reported that to the PETA.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta feel sorry for the burros that the Spaniards forced to carry those 250 lb gold bars.

Someone should have reported that to the PETA.

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

I feel sorry for the guys that had to carry them into the "caves/mines" high on the mountain over loose rock and around cactus, then they had to deal with snakes.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a Miner and have several claims throughout the region. I have a rare 40 acre Mine in the Superstition Mountains... Gold & Silver Ore are on this location and have found old spanish markings here and there in the area.
I hope to make a few friends along the way and it's nice to be here amongst other Treasure & Relic Hunters as well... so I know I will feel right at home :)

Cool deal J.A. maybe some of us can get together before the summer heat kicks in and check out your mine and claims, no pressure, and I would understand your hesitation if you don't want to meet.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Glad someone found it.
In passing White Mountain and Bluff Spring since they are in a East West alignment, it is either buy Weavers area as said before, or White mountain to the East.
Which would put it way out of the Weavers theory.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's your multi-billion dollar peralta stones mine(s) photo.

There are many mines and stash points on this mountain.

Many think the Peralta Stones are a hoax, when they are very real!!

People are reading the stones wrong, and there are more signs and symbols on the stones that have deteriorated with age.

People are trying to find the short cut to this place and robbing themselves of learning the spanish code.

This is why it hasn't been found, until now. The LDM is a Spanish Stash location.

Inside are many gold bars weighing 250+ lbs and Spanish Crosses.

These caves have many snakes, as snakes are prolific in the Desert Southwest.

If you would like to know more, don't be afraid to ask.

How large is the opening to the cave/mine?

Is it located on a ledge?

Have you recovered anything from the site?

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

I feel sorry for the guys that had to carry them into the "caves/mines" high on the mountain over loose rock and around cactus, then they had to deal with snakes.

They could have learned a thing or two from the Egyptians who had their own stash somewhere in the Grand Canyon. Failing that, Easter Island isn't that far off. Those people know a thing or two about walking statues. If you can master walking statues, you could probably get those 250 lb gold bars to cartwheel up the mountain.

Last edited:

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you cannot access this place by foot or vehicle, it isn't even in the wilderness... but way north of Weavers Needle. The Banker is on the south side of this mountain, facing west. It is carved into the rock and about 200 yards tall, at a 45 degree angle. The LDM mine looks like a Turtle, with the right side profile exposed facing south. There's an opening on the front right flipper and the main opening is on the back of the front right flipper. Above the opening is a Priest holding a chain and with the cross dangling from it and above the opening, there are many other Priest's all around this hole looking at the opening. The entrance is at a 45 degree angle, for 7 feet. There is a ledge on the first hole (not the main). The second hole is the one with the Priests. The gold bar stack is just right inside the opening of the second hole, if your facing north at a certain time of day, the sun goes right into this hole. There are many 7's, 3's, Y's, 5's and also a skeleton with a snake wrapped around it's head... meaning Death. I have found white rattlesnakes with yellow markings and black rattlesnakes with white dots on the it's sides. These are mountain rattlers and they get pretty big as there's nothing there to stop their growth. The horse is carved on a mountain, behind south of the Salt River. The left side faces north and the nose faces east. You have to be at the right angle to see it with the sun. There are indications in this horse that the mine(s) lay north of the Salt River. Also, this area is patrolled by Apache Helicopters. You will be visited by Helicopters and Sheriffs. The Gov knows this place is there!! (it is extremely impossible to recover anything from this site), also... there are camouflaged cameras attached to Saguaro.

:icon_scratch:

Bet you could almost set your watch as to when "these folks" show up on the forum.
Have fun J.A.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They could have learned a thing or two from the Egyptians who had their own stash somewhere in the Grand Canyon. Failing that, Easter Island isn't that far off. Those people know a thing or two about walking statues. If you can you master walking statues, you could probably get those 250 lb gold bars to cartwheel up the mountain.

Basic Understanding, Lifting Levitating Sizable Heavy Insurmountable Things

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gov protects this place like Area 51

Probably to keep the "Lizard People" in line. :laughing7:

So can you tell us anything about your 40 acre mine in the Superstitions?

Is it an old Spanish mine?

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is why I will not post any photos of the outside location of this place, I don't want it to be recognized to people that like to go snoop... and will not be held responsible for making people go out to the location it's at, by getting lost etc.

Howdy John,

That is very wise of you, not to post pictures of the place.:headbang: Too many treasure hunters that can't read the stone maps would go snooping around, and are likely to get hurt, snake bit, or arrested. Heck, if you tell them there's a mission back there, they will go snooping around, go figure. Even if you did post pictures, and gave them directions, they would never find it. I wouldn't go back there if I were you, too dangerous, I'd stay home and tell the story to my grandchildren.

Homar

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
That is why I will not post any photos of the outside location of this place, I don't want it to be recognized to people that like to go snoop... and will not be held responsible for making people go out to the location it's at, by getting lost etc.

John,

I'm sure everyone here would love to see some pictures of the inside. That wouldn't give away its location.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
At J-of-A. John.

I was out at Hewitt canyon the other day looking at a claim for sale, East of Queen Valley since I live out here and know the area.
Know what ya mean, all those loud noisy bikes, and the quads all over. They where running up and down the wash.
Was it your old claim, called Apache Gold #6?
I was looking around the area also. Did you ever see the Spanish Markings around Buzzards Roost, West of it?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not the Apache helos ya gotta watch out for.
It's the little BLACK ones.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
J_A

I believe your mountain is just NE from Red Mountain ( McDowell ) . From what I remember , there is a fenced Indian Reservation and nobody could enter if is not a member . You are a member ?

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is the area you are talking about around Hewitt Arch.
It is South of Byous Butte, and South West of Byous Spring?
That is where your claim was? Right?

The hill you are talking about, when you say 5 miles in, are you talking about 5 miles West of Hewitt Arch, at Elephant Butte on Whitlow Canyon road?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread