the pit mine

goldleg

Tenderfoot
May 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldleg here. Hi all, in reguards to the pit mine , I ve lived in Arizona for 25 years and did 13 years research on the Dutchman mine. In doing so I found that the Dutchman took gold from two or three of the peralta mines. The Dutchman mine is located at the top of the old calvery trail. The pit mine is located in boulder canyon on the right side about a quarter mile befour you get to the calvery trail. The pit mine has a big rock above the pit that's in the shape of a head. You cant see it from the trail, you need to walk up the hill that's on your left 30 feet or so to see it. I have found both these mines. Also a peralta mine is located up boulder canyon at the first canyon to the right. When you get there look at the mountain straight ahead of you. Knowing the location of this mine should show you where the other mines are by using the maps. This is real , Good searching to all Goldleg

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome to Tnet.
Now, where is the route of this Calvary trail located.
Is it on the old military map?

OP
OP
G

goldleg

Tenderfoot
May 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello: ok when you get to the entrance hike down to the signs that show the different trails you need to take the second water trail down to boulder canyon and go south in the canyon. Its a long hike,about 8 miles from the entrance to the Dutchman mine. Keep going until you see a mountain peak with the image of a very large man hiking with a walking stick on its side. This is the peak the Dutchman talks about with a hole in it. The hole is only visiable on one side now because the government sealed the other side! . 15 years ago the trail was well marked then I remembered that there was talk about closing that trail among the rangers. I don't know if they did or not. The trail goes up and around the mountain. About half way up start looking across the gorge you will see busted quarts laying in one area,this is where the Dutchman broke the gold from the quarts. If you keep walking on that trail just a little furthure it leeds you into la barge canyon. You can look across the canyon and see what appears to be a man standing on the other side, the Dutchman talks about this. When you top out on the calvery trail keep walking , looking too your left and you will see a very large bright blue boulder with a very bright yellow lump of sulfer on top of it. Look down and to your left there is a dry wash

OP
OP
G

goldleg

Tenderfoot
May 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello: ok when you get to the entrance hike down to the signs that show the different trails you need to take the second water trail down to boulder canyon and go south in the canyon. Its a long hike,about 8 miles from the entrance to the Dutchman mine. Keep going until you see a mountain peak with the image of a very large man hiking with a walking stick on its side. This is the peak the Dutchman talks about with a hole in it. The hole is only visiable on one side now because the government sealed the other side! . 15 years ago the trail was well marked then I remembered that there was talk about closing that trail among the rangers. I don't know if they did or not. The trail goes up and around the mountain. About half way up start looking across the gorge you will see busted quarts laying in one area,this is where the Dutchman broke the gold from the quarts. If you keep walking on that trail just a little furthure it leeds you into la barge canyon. You can look across the canyon and see what appears to be a man standing on the other side, the Dutchman talks about this. When you top out on the calvery trail keep walking , looking too your left and you will see a very large bright blue boulder with a very bright yellow lump of sulfer on top of it. Look down and to your left there is a dry wash . The Dutchman said the vain crops out in this wash and it does. The vain comes out of the ground in front of the blue boulder and runs 10 feet and goes back under ground, the gold has been picked off the outside the vain but look close and you can see the gold inside the cracks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread