John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
John
By your reasoning, everything man made out there can be disguised treasure? The forestry will need drones and game cameras to keep track of people who think they can do as they please, as they destroy what man made history is left on the ground
in our State! I've been watching our Antiquity disappear as the population increases, these people come hear thinking there special and screw everyone after them, it's become The American Way.
By the way, all of us has seen rattle snakes not rattle! this one is laying on his rattle? Anyone else seen this?
FEMF

Man made historical locations are treasure, whats wrong with that? Treasure to you might be gold but treasure to me is a nice historical place

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Eric,

I believe Tom Kollenborn takes some of the best Superstition pictures, along with my friend David Leach.:notworthy:

Take care,

Joe

Agreed! To anyone interested, Tom K posts a lot of his great photos on Facebook, it is worth the look just search for Tom Kollenborn, and of course I think you have to be a member of Facebook too.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
When you say "the markers", just which ones do you feel are the limiting legit set?

The truth? None that I know. just ask the feds or find an old map that shows 3 short canyons up from Weaver's Needle. Then ask where the sheelite mine is. It should still be in the far right canyon or draw. Then go to the far laft and look for the disturbed area. Don't know what's under it, but an old guy(70's in late 60's) told me LDM was. He owned the Sheelite mine with a partner. I was 18 when he told me about it. He drew a map, my friend and I found his mine, then hiked center and left draws, sat down to look and sure enough, 1/3 down, 2/3 up there looked like an old slide area. Just looked different from the rest. There is one in center draw too. Didn't look for gold, didn't really believe, but he sure knew where that sheelite mine was. We were hippies, loved girls, beer and motorcycles and didn't think of anything else. I really don't believe in the LDM, but hey, that's just me...

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
The truth? None that I know. just ask the feds or find an old map that shows 3 short canyons up from Weaver's Needle. Then ask where the sheelite mine is. It should still be in the far right canyon or draw. Then go to the far laft and look for the disturbed area. Don't know what's under it, but an old guy(70's in late 60's) told me LDM was. He owned the Sheelite mine with a partner. I was 18 when he told me about it. He drew a map, my friend and I found his mine, then hiked center and left draws, sat down to look and sure enough, 1/3 down, 2/3 up there looked like an old slide area. Just looked different from the rest. There is one in center draw too. Didn't look for gold, didn't really believe, but he sure knew where that sheelite mine was. We were hippies, loved girls, beer and motorcycles and didn't think of anything else. I really don't believe in the LDM, but hey, that's just me...

Thank you. Can you put some lat/long data on these places?

shadowstalker

Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John_Arizona

People on TNET put down others because there is a conflict between their beliefs and what they perceive about their environment, which in this case is a person.
The source of Person X's dissonance is you, Person X will try to force his own belief onto others by either directly putting you down, or indirectly by encouraging his friends to agree with his belief.
People who try to force their own beliefs onto others are vulnerable to being ignored.
Simply ignore them and their comments.
Unless the person is incredibly thick-headed, he will usually leave you alone after being ignored.
You have a choice.
It's them, not you.
“Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.” ~Shirley MacLaine

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John_Arizona

People on TNET put down others because there is a conflict between their beliefs and what they perceive about their environment, which in this case is a person.
The source of Person X's dissonance is you, Person X will try to force his own belief onto others by either directly putting you down, or indirectly by encouraging his friends to agree with his belief.
People who try to force their own beliefs onto others are vulnerable to being ignored.
Simply ignore them and their comments.
Unless the person is incredibly thick-headed, he will usually leave you alone after being ignored.
You have a choice.
It's them, not you.
“Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.” ~Shirley MacLaine

LMFAO........................Really, Nobody here forces their beliefs on anybody else. We prefer a little bit of truth when somebody makes claims. If you claim to have found gold, post a picture of it not pictures from Panoramio then not give credit to the photographer, that is misleading.

I think John has some ideas, just not sure why he feels the need to embellish so much.

"I am what I am and that's all that I am" Popeye

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Gentlemen,

Stating the obvious truth is not always welcome here, assuming it steps on another members protruding toes.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to play theses kind of games take it to another forum, if it continues mods will fix it so you have no choice. .

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen,

Stating the obvious truth is not always welcome here, assuming it steps on another members protruding toes.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

When the way it is stated violates our rules it is not acceptable period. ....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread