Dont tell its a secret!

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Dont tell it's a secret!

Many have hunted the Superstitions over the years. With few exceptions they have taken that secret thing they learned in the mountains to their graves. This thread will be a place to post your secret before you croak and we all will croak in the end. I have a few myself that ill post if this takes off. But remember. Don't tell it's a secret!

image-1232266593.jpg

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a good look sgtfda's Nuggets, even held them in my hand, nice sound when you rattle them. Impressive Nuggets sgtfda :notworthy:

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
SSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a good look sgtfda's Nuggets, even held them in my hand, nice sound when you rattle them. Impressive Nuggets sgtfda :notworthy:

I just spit Koolaide all over my keyboard....lol.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eric. Don't ask, don't tell. Remember!

Yep...............it's a secret. You didn't ask and I never told :laughing7:

Forgot to mention that sgtfda's nuggets are Gold, not the customary Brass.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photographic Proof the LDM Does Exist!

Attachments

• nbn6.jpg
    nbn6.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 309
OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
We I've had problems with snakes and cliffs. So far the head cutters have not been able to sneak up on me. Hopefully the bushwackers are in old age homes by now.

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Ok Wayne you can go first. By the way I found a spot on the horse map that is producing very nice gold. 1/3 oz per gallon bucket dirt. After finding a spot makes it easy to find others on the stones. Everything is in the area I told you about. Travis was close but just a little off.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Sarge I like the idea of this thread, I see that no one is rushing to fill it with all the secrets they have learned over the decades, unfortunately.

I will post one for any newbies looking to head into the Superstitions from Tortilla trail head; do not count on being able to get water at the old ranch well at the trailhead. The water tanks have long been shot full of holes and someone threw garbage down into the well itself. You can pan gold in Fish creek and Tortilla creek, but (IMHO) it is not enough to get excited about, most appears to be not enough to pay you minimum wage for working it.

As I am not yet at the end of my days, and probably don't know any secrets that everyone else already knows but hopefully this will get the ball rolling.
Oroblanco
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread