Examples of Superstition Mountain gold

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give me a good old drag along Beep Mat or a hand held VLF Submarine signal deep seeker for going a few hundred feet. 10k and 8k respectively. That'll find you the lost pinched out veins near old played out mines or get you over a hidden shaft under ground. It also can locate Treasure but only big stuff. I know this from personal experience.

mike..i have one of ismael's modded sd2000's also..i just havent had time to try it out...i have a lithium battery set up on it that i built too....those sd's will run on 9 volts.if i remember i'm running mine at 8.4

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Frank?

Well I'll tell ya he's just a legend at finding gold in the Superstitions just like those gentlemen from the old days!

I'll tell ya...

He's a very successful prospector with good skills and an Eagle Eye. It takes perseverance and patience to find rich patches like that!

Thanks Bill. Dave is very good at that also. Im sure better than I am.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

I don't have any doubt about Frank's skills on finding gold placers , but he panning around the Superstitions ( I suppose south end ) and not in the heart ( middle ) where I have pointed in my previous post .
And something else , the Eagle Eye is a kind of medal ?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He drank the yoke from an Eagle's egg. Now he has Eagle Powers!
I don't think he's in the south end of the Supers, maybe in the middle eastern part, that's his secret, I know he has his own mining claims in there with Woody Wampler, that came out during the show that they did I believe. They said during the show that Frank and Woody were the only people today that were regularly bringing gold out of the Supers. But, hey, he's on here just ask him.
If the Eagle Eye was a medal it would be cast in his gold he's found in there!

Bill

I don't have any doubt about Frank's skills on finding gold placers , but he panning around the Superstitions ( I suppose south end ) and not in the heart ( middle ) where I have pointed in my previous post .
And something else , the Eagle Eye is a kind of medal ?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the Hoover Power that you possess ?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That damn Hoover Power, Dam! It sure generates a lot of static comments. Lets not crack that sentence structure. If it breaks we're all in for a deluge.
I've never found gold in the Superstitions. Only garbage.

Have you any that you've found in there? I think a lot of us go looking straight for the lost Dutchman Mine and forget the prospecting aspect of the search.

The most important part I think. Hauling the extra equipment in your back pack is the problem. I guess that's why old Jacob had to deal with all those asses.

Just like today.

How about the Hoover Power that you possess ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread