Examples of Superstition Mountain gold

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Some pickers from the last run on the haunted Superstition spot.

image-1940087195.jpg

dpdkld

Jun 28, 2009
Missouri
I've busted my a$$ here in missouri for gold fractions of that size. My hat goes off to you sir. I appreciate you for showing what you have found. Hopefully some day I can venture to your neck of the woods and put some sweat equity into getting some gold like that. Ive got a 15 month old red headed gal that Im gonna introduce to this great adventure soon!

Last edited:
OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
I've busted my a$$ here in missouri for gold fractions of that size. My hat goes off to you sir. I appreciate you for showing what you have found. Hopefully some day I can venture to your neck of the woods and put some sweat equity into getting some gold like that. Ive got a 15 month old red headed gal that Im gonna introduce to this great adventure soon!

We get gold 50% of the time. It's in pockets. Did some testing Sun and found only 5 grams at days end. Well not days end. Noon. I put a egg on my head and it stared frying so it was time to go home. Sweat equity. Yep

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Some pickers from the last run on the haunted Superstition spot.

View attachment 1017558

Hi Frank! Do you have any haunted stories to tell? Have you felt "watched" in this area? Did some things go wrong suddenly? I love looking at the gold, but ghost stories are fun too. I am pretty much a skeptic on the paranormal stuff, but sometimes things can sure seem like they come out of nowhere and have an intelligent direction. Also it was a pretty surreal moment when I asked Bayy Quest about Bob Ward and found out that he was his uncle.

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Dan. I helped Bayy out a little with info on his uncle. Small world
My one area is bad luck. I fell off 2 cliffs and had a green Mohave try to eat me. My one partner finds snakes and scorpions under every rock he touches. I can pick up a million rocks and find none. Bad mojo on that area. Plus the gold witch has seen ghosts in the area. One a man holding a dead baby with a arrow in his neck.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda, bay sent me an pm it was nice to here from one of bobs relatives, I know you didn't have anything do with it, or him joining tn, any way thanks, you did a good thing, keep finding that gold maybe bay will be a good student. np:cat:

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
NP I told him to check out this site. Glad he contacted you. He was over the other day and I showed him a few tricks.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Are there treasure ghost or not

sgtfda; . Plus the gold witch has seen ghosts in the area. One a man holding a dead baby with a arrow in his neck.[/QUOTE said:
Holly Ghost Busters Sgtfda

I think the heat, cooked more then just a egg on ya. Next you'll be dry washing with a cross dresser over on Spirit Mountain calling himself, MARRY; Holding hands in front of a mission saying you found it in the Superstitions.:laughing7:

Babymick1

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dan. I helped Bayy out a little with info on his uncle. Small world
My one area is bad luck. I fell off 2 cliffs and had a green Mohave try to eat me. My one partner finds snakes and scorpions under every rock he touches. I can pick up a million rocks and find none. Bad mojo on that area. Plus the gold witch has seen ghosts in the area. One a man holding a dead baby with a arrow in his neck.

I live to photograph snakes, spiders and creepy crawlies. I wish I would start seeing some. Gold Witch sounds like a show on the discovery channel. It would be spooky to see ghosts, but gold would be cool.

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Well no chunky gold today. The washes were flowing full speed. Think ill give it a break until the threat of rain passes. Not worth the ride downstream. Heavy rain in the mountain last night.

image-1777133115.jpg

rcklvr

Sep 6, 2011
i'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum..i know it's off topic, but you all in this forum seem to know alot about minerals, etc..my daughter was plowing some of her property for a garden plot..we've been finding lots of what my husb says looks like aluminum slag??..turns out there was a smelter on this propery some time ago..my question is..is it safe to grow food in soil that has this stuff in it??..thank you in advance for any advice!!!

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Have the dirt tested. God only knows what they were up to. If you have a well have the water tested also.

rcklvr

Sep 6, 2011
thank you for answering me, sgtfda!..the well water was tested a few years ago and came out good (the property was a junkyard when they bought it..they didn't find out about the smelting til just recently)..we'll certainly have the soil tested..i have two little grandsons that just love to play in that dirt and i'm worried it might be toxic..enjoy your gold hunting in those beautiful supes!

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
thank you for answering me, sgtfda!..the well water was tested a few years ago and came out good (the property was a junkyard when they bought it..they didn't find out about the smelting til just recently)..we'll certainly have the soil tested..i have two little grandsons that just love to play in that dirt and i'm worried it might be toxic..enjoy your gold hunting in those beautiful supes!

Most domestic well water tests 'required by law' are for bacteria. ONLY. Good = safe. You might want to pop for the <$100 and have it tested for metals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread