Examples of Superstition Mountain gold

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Motelo, proof ? Impossible in an internet forum. You are unrealistic in asking for it.

Ex: I posted a picture of one mule load of 8 Reales which was my share of an 8 mule train that was assaulted and we recovered, to be met with a simple "I choose to not believe you" remark. ??? .:dontknow:

Go to page 44 i this forum.

8 REALES Alamos minted. 1885.jpg

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Hey Sarge., Why should we take your word that the Gold photos you are posting is actually gold , just maybe they
are fake nuggets. How can you prove they are from the Supers.,I mean proof positive, Court strong.
Walz was over 80yrs old when he passed away , I"m sure he had some Gold in a box under his bed, it would be easy
access,also more than likely he had some buried close by to where he was liveing, again easy and close access.After all by that time he wasn"t makeing any desert trips.

There is more than one member of this forum that I gifted some of that gold to. Greg had a assay done on it. 79.9% gold 20% silver. I let some of the cast and crew of the show hit one of my spots and they dug up some. It's out there if you know where to look.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Frank
You can keep all the gold I want something even better then gold one of those posters of you and that big pistol your packing.

124 6th St NW
Jamestown ND 58401
Wrmickel1

Trooper733

Apr 3, 2013
Eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites DFX, Whites TRX, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Sarge,
I agree with you that there aren't coincidences, just evidence that needs put together for a conclusion.
Mark

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
No gold in this sample. It was found in a wash below a site that I am exploring in Peters. My question is this. The course material on the exposed face is typically of what I see just about everywhere but the orange almost flesh like material (Quartz?) looks like it face a hollow cavity. The surface consists of smooth bubble like material.

The sample looks to have been unnaturally chipped away from its source similar to breaks that I have seen in a tailings pile. Hard, sharp angles showing little sign of tumbling in a wash. Not saying that's what it is, only that it is similar. I don't understand how this sample formed? Why the bubbly smooth surface? I have not seen any other sample that comes close. Just looking for a rock hound to explain it to me.

Last edited:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No gold in this sample. It was found in a wash below a site that I am exploring in Peters. My question is this. The course material on the exposed face is typically of what I see just about everywhere but the orange almost flesh like material (Quartz?) looks like it face a hollow cavity. The surface consists of smooth bubble like material.

The sample looks to have been unnaturally chipped away from its source similar to breaks that I have seen in a tailings pile. Hard, sharp angles showing little sign of tumbling in a wash. Not saying that's what it is, only that it is similar. I don't understand how this sample formed? Why the bubbly smooth surface? I have not seen any other sample that comes close. Just looking for a rock hound to explain it to me.

I'm not a rockhound at all, but I've found lots of that "waxy" looking quartz in many places out there. This is what I was told it was - maybe you can find a link to describe how it's formed...

Chalcedony: Chalcedony mineral information and data.

Frghtshkr

Apr 23, 2013
Gilbert AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Cube, Royal Mini Highbanker, Angus Mackirk sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just got the new GP Magazine today Sarge!! picture looks good but to bad you cant make out Wayne. Tried to post but having problems

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Motel,

I just saw this, and can also attest to Frank's Gold. Its the real deal. Frank is a good and honest guy. That's the important thing you need to know.

Mike

jim beam

Greenie
Mar 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Short version of my story, though it was many years ago.
A friend whom a prospector in that area taken me and my girlfrind up there to his camp for a week.
Told us of the lost dutchman bell? Think it was bell or mine.
Alot of hugh quartz with vains of gold. Think recall him saying cost too much to retrive the gold out of them. Some kinda liquid process?
Like I said this was years ago, cant remember much now days lol.
He like dtecting old river beds for nuggets that sometimes wash down after a big rain.
Coyotes howling at nites, as I recall.
Had alot of fun during that week, can see why he keeps going up there.

Jim

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Short version of my story, though it was many years ago.
A friend whom a prospector in that area taken me and my girlfrind up there to his camp for a week.
Told us of the lost dutchman bell? Think it was bell or mine.
Alot of hugh quartz with vains of gold. Think recall him saying cost too much to retrive the gold out of them. Some kinda liquid process?
Like I said this was years ago, cant remember much now days lol.
He like dtecting old river beds for nuggets that sometimes wash down after a big rain.
Coyotes howling at nites, as I recall.
Had alot of fun during that week, can see why he keeps going up there.

Jim

The bell you're thinking of is a different story.

The Lost Dutchman (if found) would EASILY be worth the cost of getting the ore out of the mountains.

Mike

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Jim,

Welcome to TreasureNet, good to have another fellow Texan chiming in. Many opinions have been presented on the LDM, and everything found in the area is thought to be tied to it. In my honest opinion, this is how the bell comes in the picture. Some believe the LDM is a pit mine with a large opening said to be 75 feet across. Apache Jack claimed that it was covered by the Apache. Others believe that the LDM has a shaft, it is said that the opening was the size of a pickle barrel. In the Dutchman's confession, he said he made the opening wider (2 1\2' x 2 1/2') to a depth of six feet to accommodate some crisscrossed logs up to four feet, and two feet of dirt when he covered it.

It seems that there are two different mines being referred to as the LDM. Since one has a small hole, someone said the the mine was like an inverted funnel, looking bell shaped with the hole above. Don't ask me where I read this, but I know I did.:laughing7:

As Gollom said, it should be well worth the effort.

Homar

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Aztecs called it: " Excrement of the Gods"

What you have there is a shard.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aztec 's Poop not Apache!

If was Apache it would have been from a Navajo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread