The Florence Quadrangle Horse

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
So if you have a stone map trail and its not within this area you are in the wrong spot. This is the area the Tumlinson's searched. This also dates the horse map stone.

image-2684414139.jpg

Then you have the Elephant. It tells you the location of the stone map trail. If your looking for a horse in mountain stone your off. The horse is a map not a physical thing.

image-2752807216.jpg

The map trail address is on the horse stone. It tells you the exact location of the trail. It's not that complicated guys. You chose to ignore this because it does not fit your area? Good luck.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
So if you have a stone map trail and its not within this area you are in the wrong spot. This is the area the Tumlinson's searched. This also dates the horse map stone.

View attachment 1020432

Then you have the Elephant. It tells you the location of the stone map trail. If your looking for a horse in mountain stone your off. The horse is a map not a physical thing.

View attachment 1020433

The map trail address is on the horse stone. It tells you the exact location of the trail. It's not that complicated guys. You chose to ignore this because it does not fit your area? Good luck.

Frank,

It seems like a bit of a stretch to me, but my imagination ain't so good anymore.

Good luck,

Joe

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Joe I have reason to know it is right on. A pile of yellow reasons. You see the trail is not the only thing it points to.

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
There are many opinions on what the stones represent. Some look for treasure. Others look for mines. Old treasure maps or modern fakes. Why were they made. Why were that placed in that hole. What were the Tumlinson's looking for. Why the area they chose to search. This list is endless and so are the opinions. Many stoners hide or pervert what info they picked up along the way.
I was lucky. At least I've found a few gold deposits. I've just about worked this thing out. Had some help from 2 close friends. In this environment any solution I may come up with would never be accepted by most. It wont match their theory. That's fine. I'm not a stoner but a prospector. The way I look at it at least I have something to show for my stone map effort. Gold. In the end most will have nothing but a stone heart or a symbol on a mountain. That's fine to. You had fun finding it. I had fun throwing some clues out there. Ill tell you what it's all about. At Toms birthday party last night I was talking to his grandson who is into rock collecting. I showed him a handful of gold nuggets. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. I reached into the pile and pulled out a nugget and gave it to him. The young man is now a prospector. You see gold has many uses. Bringing happiness to that young man was one. He will go back to NJ with something most never find in those mountains. Something rare. Superstition gold and a new dream. Many of you have that dream. What it comes down to is the fun searching not finding. Here and there there will be some finding. But for others that was not their dream and the search will continue. So when the dreamers post keep that in mind. Their dream may be a little different than yours.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sarge

You have a golden heart .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread