OP
OP
W

whyKnot2000

Greenie
Jul 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Mike you sound like an honest person? I have photo's would you know what a gold vein or gold looks like if is on side of Mountain? I would like to show you something I found a Blaze on Wall and need to see if this is real. I am broke -neg cash flow work as a software developer would need a team of people to work this and gen' documentary etc. if interested. My e-mail is [email protected] send me yours and will send photo. Thnks Ben

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
No Austin I'm only following a trail of those who mined the area before me. Though I do think Waltz drywashed the area.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
A while ago i had a invitation from Jack San Felice to attend his 2 hrs class on the LDM. Out of all the Dutch hunters Jack got it right. He has the whole thing pinned down. Using that information I was able to place the stone maps and find gold. You don't hear a lot of talk about Jack. Big mistake. You want to find Dutchman gold pay attention to what Jack has to say!

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
image-1770718432.jpg

Speak of the devil. Guess where I'm at.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Beside the Apache Trail, just west of Fish Creek Hill and Dead Man's Curve.....8-)
Now what did I win ??

Didn't find a hubcap from a 2004 Mazda did ya ?
I lost one when I was driftin round them corners bout ten years ago.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread