LDM Featured on Myth Hunters Today 7-20-14 Military Channel

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry. I wonder why the military channel picked up the show Myth hunters?

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry. I wonder why the military channel picked up the show Myth hunters?

Most of the episodes are about the Nazi's hunting stuff like the Spear of Destiny; Holy Grail; Ark of the Covenent; yadda-yadda-yadda

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
Kind of like the History Channel....most of their programs have nothing to do with history.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clay Worst and the Dick Holmes Story.

In the World of Lost Dutchman, there are basically two factions:

1. Dick Holmes Camp

2. Julia Thomas/Rhinehard Petrasch Camp

It all boils down to which side you believe. Did Dick Holmes lie, or did Waltz give him the candle box and instructions? Rhiney was usually too drunk to pay attention when Waltz was telling him about the mine (which was why Gottfried Petrasch was so mad and never spoke to Rhinehard after learning that Rhiney had squandered the opportunity of a lifetime by not paying attention to Waltz).

Mike

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
May be just as well I don,t get many channels. Bird arrows for warfare,no return fire or staying put but instead running off into who knows what and somehow outrun them and not be tracked. Boots meaning non Indians. Show the stranger/camp robber ore and your mine,whoo boy!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RC,

I don't think the video was meant to be an historic representation of how Waltz found the mine. Although I did also see cheap fiberglass bows and target arrows, as well as Indians dressed like they were on the set of FTroop! HAHAHA

Mike

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Suppose they could have remained unseen till dark but not much of a film that way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread