Beginners Luck and 520,000lbs of gold later !!!

Molon Labe

Feb 4, 2014
PA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay so like, um, lemme get this straight. I didn't read the novels (My apology) But you claim to have located 884807349043908430743 pounds of gold? Or you found and now posses 48973458063506 pounds of gold?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay so like, um, lemme get this straight. I didn't read the novels (My apology) But you claim to have located 884807349043908430743 pounds of gold? Or you found and now posses 48973458063506 pounds of gold?

It's just a theory to you guys I know, but just come in from the heat and have some water and you might see that its more fun seeing the legend and knowing you are banking on a find, whether or not you come away with the "Title to the Gold" is another story.

The reality we face is not in locating, it is getting permission to scan the area with deep penetrating radar so we can locate the the troves and the actual "Motherload Vein" as well. The Apache are holding a large copper mine operation nearby and readily have all the tools at their disposal to extract not just the troved goods, but the gold mines operation afterwards.

The only other TreasureNet theory bouncing around in my head is the possibility that the 7 stones are different locations for different troves, but 4 stones combine to form the starting point, the trail, and final location, from where to align the heart stone. Then there are a few different locations that are listed with trove amounts translated from roman numerals. The details are also translated that coincide with this area in description of terrain.

The witch stone is the stone that is plagued some in the hunt for an identical likeness. and granted there are a couple of convincing shots of it that some have grabbed in their hikes, but the Priest stone or witch stone.....that is basically formed from a completely aerial view of the area in question as it forms the shape outlined from the air, in the ridge lines and overview area.

this combined with the fact that once you get to the arrow point on the ridge in the stone maps, you then take the cross out of the holding stone and hold it up till the outlines match the surrounding areas, and you can see the matching areas in greater detail with the markings more descriptive to see the place to set the heart stone where the letter R lays along the ridge.

the letter R is missing from the words COAZON, and to finish the heart by holding its shape on that specific ridge with them missing R, to chart the locations from the latin heart descriptions.

so it takes all of the stones to confirm the exact locations, to narrow it down to the location of the confirmed trove sites and it is all buried in a manner that takes numerous men to uncover.....

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something for the guys to ponder here....

The Number "5" Mines.........

Showing tons of ground scrapings and shaft openings

Total Victory
View attachment 1066238

View attachment 1066234 View attachment 1066235 View attachment 1066236

View attachment 1066237 HOLY TOLEDO ......!

ITS THE CORONATION SWORD OF SPAIN AND ITS FROM THE KINGDOM OF FERDINAND VI

Convenient how it says Tanto Monta Monta Tanto on the hand guards.......makes it all the more fitting.....for the Tonto Montana the gold comes from for this sword

Last edited:

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why have most of the "attachments" by Eldo been declared "invalid" and can no longer be viewed in this post? Cordially, Gregory E. Davis

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why have most of the "attachments" by Eldo been declared "invalid" and can no longer be viewed in this post? Cordially, Gregory E. Davis
HI Greg ,
He most likely went into his profile here at treasure net and deleted the attachments .
there is some verb age in the terms of use that only a lawyer would pretend to understand , that by posting pictures , the poster grants them certain rights and owner ship , and licensing , blah blah blah . that kinda stuff might bother some folks . who knows ?:dontknow:
feel free to tell my I'm wrong cause i aint no lawyer. LOL:laughing7:

on another note , Joe suggested to me a few years back to get in touch with you regarding one of the paper maps in that collection you have access too. i was wondering what you could tell me about the history of that squaw map with the big heart on it ?
he said you would know the source of it ,etc...
I am a terrible slacker , and sometimes it takes a while to even ask questions about stuff that got put on the back burner .
thank you in advance .///bob

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Greg ,
He most likely went into his profile here at treasure net and deleted the attachments .
there is some verb age in the terms of use that only a lawyer would pretend to understand , that by posting pictures , the poster grants them certain rights and owner ship , and licensing , blah blah blah . that kinda stuff might bother some folks . who knows ?:dontknow:
feel free to tell my I'm wrong cause i aint no lawyer. LOL:laughing7:

on another note , Joe suggested to me a few years back to get in touch with you regarding one of the paper maps in that collection you have access too. i was wondering what you could tell me about the history of that squaw map with the big heart on it ?
he said you would know the source of it ,etc...
I am a terrible slacker , and sometimes it takes a while to even ask questions about stuff that got put on the back burner .
thank you in advance .///bob

well i personally dont think they would have a chance in a court of law to claim some other persons photo, i guess they own the rights to this one now View attachment 1119561 lol. Id like to see them try that. The laws on photos have all been changed because of the internet,alot of photographer's got together to get the laws changed to protect there rights.

Those thieves in Utah that stole your photo kanabite should be sued for that,didnt they charge money to get into that show? Sue them. Thanks for exposing them. I appreciate that.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i personally dont think they would have a chance in a court of law to claim some other persons photo, i guess they own the rights to this one now View attachment 1119561 lol. Id like to see them try that. The laws on photos have all been changed because of the internet,alot of photographer's got together to get the laws changed to protect there rights.

Those thieves in Utah that stole your photo kanabite should be sued for that,didnt they charge money to get into that show? Sue them. Thanks for exposing them. I appreciate that.

no it was not a theft , at least of a picture . nobody stole one of my pictures , it was pimping something off i had looked for twenty or so years and then selling it off as a kenworthy idea , that they claimed to have found , then they told a room full of treasure hunters where it was . i was gonna bow out and start deleting post on 4 different forums , if any of them could produce a photo with a time stamp before anything i had posted . i never heard a word .

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for setting me straight on that kanabite, my apologies to you on the photo statement. And my apologies to the claim jumpers in Utah,that i had thought also used one of kanabite's photos in there presentation. I had read some of the stuff at the other forums about what went down, i think some of it is missing now? I remember thinking why would they do that, the truth is gonna come out. Thanks again kanabite for setting me straight. Sorry again for putting out that false photo statement. That is an amazing photo of yours,of that mountain range. i wouldn't have believed it,had i not seen it.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just to let you know why some are coming up invalid, I have no idea

They are all directly taken by me, and put up here in the upload section, from Computer, not from any online links

I took them all from Google Earth

using a program called Greenshot that photos the screen, whatever is there is then saved to my cpu for my own records and search efforts,

due diligence in research is the terminology, and honestly would never go to the trouble here to ask the admins to delete any

just a FYI

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to let you know why some are coming up invalid, I have no idea

They are all directly taken by me, and put up here in the upload section, from Computer, not from any online links

I took them all from Google Earth

using a program called Greenshot that photos the screen, whatever is there is then saved to my cpu for my own records and search efforts,

due diligence in research is the terminology, and honestly would never go to the trouble here to ask the admins to delete any

just a FYI

man that's weird , forgive me for thinking you had pulled them . i wonder if its a glitch or am i breaking a rule by making a big deal out of something that disappeared ?
maybe you could PM a moderator and see if some rule was violated ?
good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread