James Kidd

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
I'am working the north & east of the supes primarily pinto valley , pinto creek they used a dry land dredge here. When kidd died he left the state of Arz. 2 million dollars which was divided with the colleges. Trying to find his cabin & grave.

BP,

Afraid you have erroneous information about James Kidd. On the other hand, you are in the right area.

Get a copy of "The Great Soul Trial" by John G. Fuller. I don't believe their is a better source for Kidd's story.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
B

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you cactus jumper to take the time to reply. I have been trolling these sites for several years. One area I like is Az dam butte & Red Mt. (off limits). Joe does the size of a heart make a difference in the cache?? On 1 of my trips I found a pinnacle of rock jutting out of the ground approx. 75to100 ft tall x 60 ft circumference. There is a heart 20'x 10' carved in 1 side it is abut 3" deep. Any ideas or thoughts. I had pics but my lap top took a dump. Got a new laptop will go back & get pics. Thanks for you're time. take care & GOD BLESS

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Thank you cactus jumper to take the time to reply. I have been trolling these sites for several years. One area I like is Az dam butte & Red Mt. (off limits). Joe does the size of a heart make a difference in the cache?? On 1 of my trips I found a pinnacle of rock jutting out of the ground approx. 75to100 ft tall x 60 ft circumference. There is a heart 20'x 10' carved in 1 side it is abut 3" deep. Any ideas or thoughts. I had pics but my lap top took a dump. Got a new laptop will go back & get pics. Thanks for you're time. take care & GOD BLESS

BP,

I don't really know what the heart actually means. Size:dontknow::icon_scratch:

Here's my "Stone Heart":

This is the trail to the heart:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
B

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Joe. I have seen these pics several times. You're heart looks like mother nature made it. The trail could have also could have been made by mother natures animals cattle etc. Its been 2 years since I've been to the heart I told you about. I 'am making plans to make a trip to that area in the next month. Joe how can I send you the pics with out showing them on the forum? Forgive me for all of the dumb questions but I'am very dumb with these computers.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Thank you Joe. I have seen these pics several times. You're heart looks like mother nature made it. The trail could have also could have been made by mother natures animals cattle etc. Its been 2 years since I've been to the heart I told you about. I 'am making plans to make a trip to that area in the next month. Joe how can I send you the pics with out showing them on the forum? Forgive me for all of the dumb questions but I'am very dumb with these computers.

BP,

I placed that heart in that exact spot decades before I ever took that picture. Same story with that trail, which is no cattle or game trail.

You can send your pictures to [email protected]

There are probably thousands of heart shaped rocks and boulders......etc, in those mountains. Not every shape that ends up on a treasure map has to be man made.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
B

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Joe I got you're info thanks enjoy the weekend. Take care

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread