Rendezvous

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Can anyone join the LDM rendezvous??? I know the days but not the location. (where ??).. just a small back ground started U/G mining 1969. Witnessed a total of 8 U/G deaths 4 @ one time. I personally was brought out in a basket. By the way do any tommy knockers show up @ you're rendezvous ? LOL. Honestly it would be great to personally meet all of the LDM hunters. Take Care GOD BLESS. ps I sure hope N.P. will be there unless he is prospecting spirit mt. Thank You.

OP
OP
B

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks you sir, As you know don't watch their hands watch their eyes, Take care.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
You should bring your own drinks, and a little firewood never hurts. We had more kids and wives last year than ever before. I believe they all enjoyed the weekend.

Wayne, Greg and Randy do us all a great service by setting this event up every year. Make your plans now, and don't miss out on the Dutch Hunter's Rendezvous.......again.

The gate for the Don's Camp will be open Friday morning for early arrivals. There is plenty of room to set up your camp, close to others or a bit farther away if you're so inclined.

Hope to see more wives and kids this year, as it's a good family outing. .

East on 60 to Peralta Rd. Left on paved......it turns into hard packed dirt. There will be signs at the Don's Camp entrance,(it's a left turn) but if you get to Peralta Trailhead, you have gone too far. Once you turn off Peralta Rd. come in a little ways and look to your right. The gate to the camp will be uphill from you.

Map2D_2.jpg

Closer map:

Map2D_1.jpg

You will need to bring drinks and some meals. More info. on that later.

Joe Ribaudo​

OP
OP
B

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you very much Joe. I knew about where you're info will keep me from running around in the desert Take Care BP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions