Large amount of Gold removed from Superstition Mountain in 1906?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI BUD:: "Baiting"?? Nah, just stating the data as I have found it or it has been reported to me. Relax Bud it isn't personal or done against any particular group, In fact the lil bit of Injun blood that I have were known for burning peeps at the stake for fun.

Basically I was just pointing out that the bill of goods we are being given about My, and your ancestors living in harmony with nature and each other is completely false. It was a simple case of survival by "any" means.

Remember, for example, each Mesquite tree was owned and so was every group of Pitaya. The sweet Mesquite bean was in great demand and was protected with all force possible since your families survival depended upon it's crop.. It also gave medicine and other drugs, plus the gum was extremely good at eliminating hair lice and dying the hair glossy black.

No, times were extremely different then, as I aways have said, put yourself in those times and under those conditions, you will think far differently than under today's' morals and laws.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread