Dustcap

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Was going to ask the same thing about Infosponge. Really enjoyed the information he posted in the Sister Molina Document thread.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Roy,

I last heard from Ken on 9/11/2012. He had been battling cancer and had just received the news that it had come back. It has been a long time now, and we can only hope that he won that battle. I am looking into it.

Take care,

Joe

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
Hope he's ok.
Ken and I had a long talk at the Rendezvous in 2011. Was my 1st time there, and he patiently explained a lot of things to me about what was going on, things to see, etc. Cool guy.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Roy,

I believe you have found the bad news about Ken:

CHICHESTER, Kenneth Arnold, 71, of Scottsdale died on September 27, 2012 in Scottsdale. Angels Cremation And Burial handled arrangements. 480 962-6435

It would seem he may have passed away just days after his last contact with me.

Very, very sad news.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I had hoped it was not our Dustcap, he was a very nice man and will be missed.
Roy

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He will surely be missed - Dustcap will forever remain in my memory, as Sargent Schultz. (and one he!! of a person). Ken(Dustcap)plays Sergeant Schultz.jpg

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Was going to ask the same thing about Infosponge. Really enjoyed the information he posted in the Sister Molina Document thread.

Infosponge is still alive and kicking, just swapped EMs not long ago, but has not been active here on T-net lately. I am pretty sure he will return to us as soon as he has the time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread