LDM LEADS?

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
Just sat through it - seemed aimed at the general public and not treasure hunters, enjoyed Tom K's and Ron Feldman's parts, but "gay"? ??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: Thanks for posting the link, we don't get H2 channel here.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Yes gay as in the guy never finds anything, goes out hits 3 rocks with a hammer, looks at them and says yup I know the answer and think mammoth mine is the LDM. Then the stupid drama about not knowing where the real stone tablets are whilst the whole time they have been in the supe museum and Ron and Tom probly told him that but they had to have the drama. Again it was gay.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Yes gay as in the guy never finds anything, goes out hits 3 rocks with a hammer, looks at them and says yup I know the answer and think mammoth mine is the LDM. Then the stupid drama about not knowing where the real stone tablets are whilst the whole time they have been in the supe museum and Ron and Tom probly told him that but they had to have the drama. Again it was gay.

Well the thing is intended as family entertainment, not as a serious attempt to find the mine and/or answers. I don't think anyone would see his "search" as a serious attempt, just entertainment. That was pretty silly about the real stone tablets, I have to agree, but as you said it was for added drama which tells us what the whole thing is about - entertainment. I guess we have different definitions of what "gay" means, but I can agree to disagree too. Thank you for taking the time to explain.
Oroblanco

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
A piece of Herman Petrach's shack image-4158077650.jpg image-3888635546.jpg

Not much there now

image-1210545796.jpg

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
Well the thing is intended as family entertainment, not as a serious attempt to find the mine and/or answers. I don't think anyone would see his "search" as a serious attempt, just entertainment. That was pretty silly about the real stone tablets, I have to agree, but as you said it was for added drama which tells us what the whole thing is about - entertainment. I guess we have different definitions of what "gay" means, but I can agree to disagree too. Thank you for taking the time to explain.
Oroblanco

Lol yeah "gay" as in "lame" not gay as in the dude was making out with some other dude

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
My wife Angie went to the Superstitions with me today. She found a good spot. I did a test pan and found 6 nice pieces of gold. She brought some dirt home to run in my gold well. It's a good sign and I bet she has a lot more. She is not a prospector but has a nose for gold.

image-3510163756.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sarge

What happened to your little wise golden witch ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread