LDM LEADS?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still got your feelings hurt John?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somero your post was deleted .... Leave it alone...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were just some simple questions for John in an attempt to understand and maybe attempt some reconciliation, not a personal attack.
I know exactly what it was, I read it before I deleted it....

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lightning strike vein 2.png

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking this mine was a little more fitting with all the Hooplah going on about the mines neing at the end of one of the maps being passed around.

Seems more logical that the Lost Dutchman would be one of the mines that was in the Latin Heart Area, and that it was separated from the area so he wouldnt find the larger troves

This one is set up where you can see the river, on the Military Road, but you cannot see the mine from the Road....and you have to walk right past the area of the Peralta Mines and Latin Heart to get to this high point in the area, literally at the highest saddle there is,

Set into a 'volcano' as he has said.....

Here are his wagons and the mine set into the side of the cliff exactly as he has described

Crazy similarity and even with mining equipment present..... View attachment 1075551 View attachment 1075552

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
Guess I'm failing to see what you are referring to as a stone house? And you have actually been to this location and physically seen this stone house in the Supes?

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you can pick up some new leads from the America Unearthed episode tonight about the LDM. :laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just showed you a pic of the open mine and the carts used to pull the ore around,

Its right at the top of a peak and has been there untouched for years, why would I need Scott Wolters??

look at it yourself, if you can find it.......LOL

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I'm failing to see what you are referring to as a stone house? And you have actually been to this location and physically seen this stone house in the Supes?

What Stone House are you referring to?

This is the first I have heard of this Stone house in this thread and dont know if you were addressing

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Maps have two sets of four numbers located on two different stones....one of them on a cross stone.....the other set on the heart map stone behind the heart insert

these are not confirmed to be dates, but most people think they are so we will go with that consensus.....

one says 1751 on the cross with the inscriptions

the other says 1847....with a 10 and a degree circle, or a mine locator symbol also on it.

So I am guessing that the stone says 1751 was when they began to mine the area for the Treasure of the Church of Santa Fe, and then in 1847 was the year that they brought most of the treasures back and buried the treasure in AZ, when the Church of Santa Fe was packing up during the US invasion from Texas, to keep the treasures from falling into the wrong hands?

View attachment 1080101

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
What Stone House are you referring to?

This is the first I have heard of this Stone house in this thread and dont know if you were addressing

Some other guy posted pictures of what he said was a stone house, my phone app is either screwing up or he deleted them.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some other guy posted pictures of what he said was a stone house, my phone app is either screwing up or he deleted them.

I'm sure he deleted them hooch - not to worry as imho they were nothing more than pictures of natural rock outcroppings

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I'm sure he deleted them hooch - not to worry as imho they were nothing more than pictures of natural rock outcroppings

Yep that is exactly what happened. I suppose it is intended to be teasing and games, not sure why that fellow is so touchy when anyone raises a question. :dontknow:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep that is exactly what happened. I suppose it is intended to be teasing and games, not sure why that fellow is so touchy when anyone raises a question. :dontknow:

The guy is hiding the truth, which is the fact he has no solid facts or truths to carry his show with

where were the locations and other searchers who had some interesting theories?

wheres the umpteen maps drawn and other stories about Walz/Waltz talked about?

Anyways there is some real shady stuff about his background if you are into spook intel stuff.

His company was 'chosen' to do the investigation of the concrete in the Pentagon after the 'plane' hit on 9/11.

@ Tom.....next time you run into Scott Wolters ask him if he has any "Concrete Evidence" to go on, and watch the look on his face go :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread