new show on the dutchman

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Agreed that Mike would be excellent in a reality show - good personality, doesn't take crap from anyone, has strong convictions, etc... all make for good entertainment value. I disagree with you on BB though - yes he might have been difficult to edit down, but he would have created constant drama and interactions between the rest of the cast. I show solely dedicated to BB no way, but put him in a group dynamic and he'd fit right in with the Honey BooBoo crowd - nothing like a crazy person on a show to get people to watch and talk about it.

That said, he might have gotten someone killed or himself for that matter.

Even with the Honey BooBoo crowd or anyone who has a knack for reality TV, they are still level-headed in some regard, and have an understanding of how the business works and know not to cross the line.

There is no such thing as unscripted reality TV, and there are things you just don't do- such as showing up late, or otherwise holding up production, biting the hand that feeds you, or breaking confidence. Those that have crossed the line, such as Lindsay Lohan, are now acting in unknown indies.

BB had a thing for attacking other posters, and mods as well, and was never one to keep his mouth shut. He would have lasted exactly one day on the set.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Even with the Honey BooBoo crowd or anyone who has a knack for reality TV, they are still level-headed in some regard, and have an understanding of how the business works and know not to cross the line.

There is no such thing as unscripted reality TV, and there are things you just don't do- such as showing up late, or otherwise holding up production, biting the hand that feeds you, or breaking confidence. Those that have crossed the line, such as Lindsay Lohan, are now acting in unknown indies.

BB had a thing for attacking other posters, and mods as well, and was never one to keep his mouth shut. He would have lasted exactly one day on the set.

Just a question/point of order.

Does this forum allow speaking ill of departed memebers who can no longer defend?

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

COPS was unscripted, they just shot a lot of footage so had a lot of highlights, they had to follow procedures, so scripting would not be an option.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
COPS was unscripted, they just shot a lot of footage so had a lot of highlights, they had to follow procedures, so scripting would not be an option.

COPS was scripted in the sense that you never saw the ones that got away, and believe me, that happened more than just a few times.

Also each "story" had to be approved by representatives of the particular police department being depicted, before release. "Stories" where the cops made a dumb mistake, or looked silly, or lost his/her temper and became anything else than a professional, didn't make the cut.

Also you'll see sequences with the disclaimer caption "reenactment" in the lower right corner, indicating a scene was recreated, either to fill in a missing gap in the "storyline" or for when or where the camera missed out on the story.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe,

While Wayne may be the star, Frank already found the gold!

Mike

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Now if I understand this correctly, the massacre grounds are just across 88 from - east of 88 and the Goldfield mine, also SE of Black Queen. Now if it were true that Peraltas were fleeing towards home those would have been their mines, right? Easy to swallow that Peralta mines were in known gold producing areas. Or perhaps their mines were farther NW towards Usery pass Bush Hwy and 87. Not even in/near the Supes.

One could still understand storing Cache's in the Supes since it is along the route home and a fine place to hide things.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now if I understand this correctly, the massacre grounds are just across 88 from - east of 88 and the Goldfield mine, also SE of Black Queen. Now if it were true that Peraltas were fleeing towards home those would have been their mines, right? Easy to swallow that Peralta mines were in known gold producing areas. Or perhaps their mines were farther NW towards Usery pass Bush Hwy and 87. Not even in/near the Supes.

One could still understand storing Cache's in the Supes since it is along the route home and a fine place to hide things.

Or the Reavis gang of 30 could have just encrypted this all in the Beale Cyphers and just made for the hills of VA, returning twice more to be given the ax. Reavis burying them and leaving the scene

The unbreakable code has been solved

THE PERALTA STONES ARE THE CODED MAPS TO BOTH LOCATIONS OF THE BEALE.. View attachment 1114176 they were gone 2 years, left in the 3rd month, to the mine for 18 months, then to return for another 7 months, then the code ends as the knife comes into the picture.

the name TJB, Thomas J Beale......the brand 8- n - P from the Priest Stone

View attachment 1114177

< ALL MINED BY THESE MEN WHO WERE KGC > SAID TO BE WEARING A GOLD TOOTH< AND CALLED SPANISH BY A GUESS AS THEY HAD PAID MEN WHO WERE FROM THIS FAMILY

Gutierrez, that is the family brand and it is part of the whole mystery of their associates, as it spells the letters TJB as their 'Handle' or brand

View attachment 1114180

the heart map stone has a starting point and two finishing points, the strong line is the actual mason dixson line and the mileage and degree of inclination is found in the weights and measurements of the Beale.....

cant have one without the other, and vice versa, to understand the whole thing

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe, CN,

Except for the fact that Jake described his gold in detail (18" wide seam of rose and white quartz shot through with gold and (if I remember correctly) an 8" wide seam of soft tuffa with visible gold). I agree that all nuggets and fines start as ore. The biggest problem (as I have said many times) is that most of the Supers are covered in a 40 or so foot deep layer of volcanic tuffa, which covers all the gold seams.

Mike

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Joe, CN,

Except for the fact that Jake described his gold in detail (18" wide seam of rose and white quartz shot through with gold and (if I remember correctly) an 8" wide seam of soft tuffa with visible gold). I agree that all nuggets and fines start as ore. The biggest problem (as I have said many times) is that most of the Supers are covered in a 40 or so foot deep layer of volcanic tuffa, which covers all the gold seams.

Mike

Was that one of the many hearsay bar quotes or where is that sourced?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was that one of the many hearsay bar quotes or where is that sourced?

I am at work right now and don't have source material here. These are things you should already know if you have done a lot of research on the subject. I remember most of the facts I have found, I just don't remember all the source material. One thing I do remember is how I categorized the information (BS, Hearsay, Might Be, Good Chance, Definite). Might have come from the Petrasch Family. Sounds like something he would have told Rhiney. Maybe Dick Holmes. Since quotes directly from Waltz are from very few people, it narrows down the possibilities.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread