new show on the dutchman

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
CHLSBRNS,

After this, since you are a liar and now compounding it by deleting a post, then saying you never made the statement. Everybody, please follow this link to my original reply to CHLSBRNS and its, statement about Waltz marrying a Hopi Woman and fathering a child:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...uestions-about-lost-dutchman.html#post4414021

That post was in reply to a post which is no longer there.

Since you are a troll, you are now BLOCKED Take care douche.

Mike

I didn't even bother clicking on the link, because I clearly remember reading it. So sad.....

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah Frank

Nice work on that snake, and mighty tasty I might add! Good show tonight, keep it coming .

Wrmickel1

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHLSBRNS,

After this, since you are a liar .......

Mike

Being blocked by certain members is not a bad thing.
V 8-)

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
You are 100% correct. My master's is in Spanish Borderlands and I teach it in college. You realize that you are the only one on this site that understands that the Jesuits did no mining, that the missions were poor and struggled throughout their existence and that legend has totally replaced fact in most people's minds. Great job partner...

Thank you!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHLSBRNS,

After this, since you are a liar and now compounding it by deleting a post, then saying you never made the statement. Everybody, please follow this link to my original reply to CHLSBRNS and its, statement about Waltz marrying a Hopi Woman and fathering a child:

That post was in reply to a post which is no longer there.

Mike

chlsbrns,

Like I said, you quoted from an old out of date history book, and I quoted the King of Spain as dictated in his edict. I would believe a first hand source rather than what some historian that came along 200 years later THOUGHT.

You have neither the intelligence to know when you are wrong, nor the intellectual honesty to admit it. You have added absolutely nothing of value to any discussion you have barged into. All you do is gainsay others. Maybe you should let the grownups speak amongst themselves from now on.

Done with you TROLL.

Mike

Mike .

Instead of deleting, I am Publicly warning you on this.

The part in Red is Not acceptable !!!!

& will Not be tolerated in the Future.

Members Please Report any future comments like this from Mike & others !

thank you !
Jeff

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoyed last nights (tonights :tongue3: it's still Sunday I see) show.

one Comment. I hope the running away from the black hands was for Drama.
If not you's apparently don't want to find Treasure.
I know if I wanted to hide a treasure & I knew people were afraid of Black hands.
guess what I would do :laughing7:

Just an opinion.
Warnings need to be checked in depth !!!!

please ! the rattlesnake didn't scare you off, why would a painting ?

would King Tut's Tomb have been found if everyone turned tail & ran
at the first sign of a warning ?
:tongue3:

Last edited:

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great show tonight. The "Black Handprint" thing has me intrigued. Time to do some research.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gollum

CHLSBRNS,

Thanks for that. I understand that the information he gave you is not recorded anywhere. I don't have an issue with the story. Its just another in a long line of LDM Stories. People can place stock in it or not.

You believe the guy, and that is absolutely your prerogative. If I don't personally know the person that has just told me a hell of a story, then I do a bit of research on the person doing the telling (especially if they are claiming to be descended from the man himself Jacob Waltz). Please let me know if I have anything wrong here:

He told you he is descended from Jacob Waltz. That Waltz married a Hopi Indian Woman in 1875-1876. THAT in and of itself is quite a big claim. Did you do any background on him to see if he could have been related to OUR Jacob Waltz? See, I did that. Jacob Waltz is single and lives by himself in every census. There is no record of marriage of him to ANYBODY. And in all the recorded statements he made to everybody, he NEVER once mentioned a wife and child. There are, however, several other Jacob Waltzes about the same age out there:

Attachment 1126128

Your guy may indeed be descended from Jacob Waltz. Just not the Jacob Waltz of Phoenix, Az.

If you have research that shows different, please share it with us. If it is accurate, I don't mind saying I was wrong about something.

....and don't do him the disservice of just referring to him as Mr W. He came out and claims to be Jacob Waltz' Great Grandson. Awesome. What is his first name?

Mike

Please quit putting words in my mouth! You continually make statements that I said things that I did not say! WHAT I SAID WAS THAT I GOT THE INFO FROM ANCESTRY RECORDS!

Show me where I said: That Waltz married a Hopi Indian Woman in 1875-1876

As ive said numerois times I wont hold my breath!
How many times am I going to have to repeat the some statement?
Last edited by chlsbrns; Today at 07:26 PM.​

i think here is what was said
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lost-dutchman-s-mine/447362-new-show-dutchman-40.html#post4412867
Screenshot 2015-03-01 at 11.59.27 PM.png

replaced img without my browser bar, as it had info i dont want public

Last edited:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, for kicks I watched the show tonight. I have a couple of questions. I know this is TV entertainment, but doing a search under "Native American Black Legion" I did not find anything, nada, zip, zero, except for one other website Desertusa. I only read 2 posts that the link went into and only one of the posts mentioned black legion. I also searched for Native American and or Spanish black hand prints at caves. Came up zilch, zip, nadda, nothing!

Seeing pictures of primitive paintings over 200-1,000 years old from caves where they were found and how faded they were because they did not have the paint technology back then as we have today, I am curious how the "black hand prints" found on the show looked almost new and not weathered and aged as one would think they would be right next to the opening of the cave which would lead it to believe it would be more exposed to rain and natural weathering?

As I said, I know the show is based on entertainment, but how come no reasearch via the internet can bring up the questions I have.

I have a couple of friends who are full blooded Native American Navjo who also knows a few Apaches they are friends with. I am going to see if they have an answer on the Black Legion rumor and if they know anything of black hand prints at cave entrances and what does it mean if anything.

Last edited:

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, for kicks I watched the show tonight. I have a couple of questions. I know this is TV entertainment, but doing a search under "Native American Black Legion" I did not find anything, nada, zip, zero, except for one other website Desertusa. I only read 2 posts that the link went into and only one of the posts mentioned black legion. I also searched for Native American and or Spanish black hand prints at caves. Came up zilch, zip, nadda, nothing!

Seeing pictures of primitive paintings over 200-1,000 years old from caves where they were found and how faded they were because they did not have the paint technology back then as we have today, I am curious how the "black hand prints" found on the show looked almost new and not weathered and aged as one would think they would be right next to the opening of the cave which would lead it to believe it would be more exposed to rain and natural weathering?

As I said, I know the show is based on entertainment, but how come no reasearch via the internet can bring up the questions I have.

I have a couple of friends who are full blooded Native American Navjo who also knows a few Apaches they are friends with. I am going to see if they have an answer on the Black Legion rumor and if they know anything of black hand prints at cave entrances and what does it mean if anything.

I am researching the same on the black handprint and I haven't found anything as of yet.
Woody mentioned the legend behind the handprint meant "Leave", Sarge mentioned it was meant for the Peralta's 200 years ago.
If it were a Native American (Apache) Tribal sign it may be difficult to find or research especially if it is regionally based in the Supers? I don't know, but I'm still going to search it out as it is interesting.

azblackbird

Sep 27, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Detector(s) used
TDI Pro, GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I also searched for Native American and or Spanish black hand prints at caves. Came up zilch, zip, nadda, nothing!
If I recall my history, the black hand prints were a sign of war. I remember the Indians put black hand prints on their horses rear before they went into battle. I would imagine it has a similar meaning across other venues. Who knows? :dontknow:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gollum

CHLSBRNS,

Thanks for that. I understand that the information he gave you is not recorded anywhere. I don't have an issue with the story. Its just another in a long line of LDM Stories. People can place stock in it or not.

You believe the guy, and that is absolutely your prerogative. If I don't personally know the person that has just told me a hell of a story, then I do a bit of research on the person doing the telling (especially if they are claiming to be descended from the man himself Jacob Waltz). Please let me know if I have anything wrong here:

He told you he is descended from Jacob Waltz. That Waltz married a Hopi Indian Woman in 1875-1876. THAT in and of itself is quite a big claim. Did you do any background on him to see if he could have been related to OUR Jacob Waltz? See, I did that. Jacob Waltz is single and lives by himself in every census. There is no record of marriage of him to ANYBODY. And in all the recorded statements he made to everybody, he NEVER once mentioned a wife and child. There are, however, several other Jacob Waltzes about the same age out there:

Attachment 1126128

Your guy may indeed be descended from Jacob Waltz. Just not the Jacob Waltz of Phoenix, Az.

If you have research that shows different, please share it with us. If it is accurate, I don't mind saying I was wrong about something.

....and don't do him the disservice of just referring to him as Mr W. He came out and claims to be Jacob Waltz' Great Grandson. Awesome. What is his first name?

Mike

i think here is what was said
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lost-dutchman-s-mine/447362-new-show-dutchman-40.html#post4412867
View attachment 1126311

replaced img without my browser bar, as it had info i dont want public

Let me set the record straight again and hopefully for the last time. Yes waltz fathered a son with hopi woman! I was disputing gollums dates! 1875-1876 I never posted any dates! He claimed that I posted dates I never posted dates!

The confusion is due to his continually putting words in my mouth!

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what I have found so far:

Hand Symbol

Hand represented success in hand to hand combat

Handprint Symbol

Handprint symbolized human life and this sign was believed to channel energy to the wearer.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Let me set the record straight again and hopefully for the last time. Yes waltz fathered a son with hopi woman! I was disputing gollums dates! 1875-1876 I never posted any dates! He claimed that I posted dates I never posted dates!

The confusion is due to his continually putting words in my mouth!

Damn! I didnt remember posting a date. Not that it matters.

ok

dang cant do 2 letter message

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions