Stone Tablets-Most likely planted fakes.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about a shadow face looking into a old Spanish mine
View attachment 1127747

Great shot Frank! You know any Human Mouth is a Door Symbol a mouth with teeth is a sign the opening is nearby (Almost like smiling)
and a tongue shaped rock shows the direction to water. The mouth and Tongue both can be considered as "Keys".

I have an amazing shot of a Rock Carved Snail that morphs into a Turtle, then when you circle it around
to the back side it becomes a Praying Mantis and further around the Mantis it becomes a Tongue with a horseshoe
and in the middle of the Horse shoe symbol is a Drill Hole!

I'll see if I can drag it up later and post it. It points to an old Spanish Mine. On the Ground in front of the Rock
outcrop/ carving of these amazing Morphing signs is a Wolves Head. The Wolf is the Protector of the Western Door.
In this case the Door is an old Spanish Mine!

The Tongue is a Free Mason symbol that represents the silence bestowed in every Mason that if they talk of the secrets
that they have been told their Tongues will ripped from their mouths by the roots.

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can find shadows on my back yard wall and house walls from trees and rocks in my yard that look like faces. Does that mean I should start digging? :laughing7:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I can find shadows on my back yard wall and house walls from trees and rocks in my yard that look like faces. Does that mean I should start digging? :laughing7:

Not without confirmation! Any tree blazes in the back yard? Ha ha. I had a friend who dowsed buried treasure under the dining room floor of his rented house, right across the street from the courthouse in Silver City. He carefully removed part of the wooden floor and started digging at night, throwing the dirt out the window. His landlord saw the dirt pile and knocked on the door. When he saw the dining room mess, he evicted the guy and sued him. Same guy showed me a complete set of plans he drew up for a submarine with a ferro-cement hull. And these aren't even close to the best stories on this guy.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Why yes you can!

But only at night.

Then you can dig anywhere and everywhere.:laughing7:

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
There is/was a real hand tooled Rampant Horse"s head made by the Apaches from a large bolder above a trail completed after they finished off the Peraltas. Dont know if its still there?

motel6.5,

I dont believe that the stones are some arbitrary gathering of symbols as you might already know. Here is what I know to be a sixty foot (tool worked) symbol carved into the canyon wall. It can been seen from GE and from the ground. In my theory, this location aligns to one of the small dots on the stones. The dot net to the knife. I believe that this is a natural geological feature that has been tooled into a circle and cross symbol. Soils/vegetation removed. Now, baulk all you want about GE and treasure hunting and carved symbols, here is proof. Across from the two room shelter in a cave. Across from an elevated hidden valley and waterfall. In a N/S trending canyon.

Last edited:

Advocat

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interjecting a thought On Topic: Would it make a difference to interpretations if the Priest's/Witch's pointed hat was a *sombrero* ? Some sombreros have tall, peaked crowns. Some also have large and floppy brims, which might reference the extended area behind the head of this figure (could be hair sticking out back, or a collar, or a floppy sombrero brim longer in the back than the front). The 2 bands on the crown seem to me to be more like a hatband (re sombrero) than a detail of a Priest or Witch hat.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interjecting a thought On Topic: Would it make a difference to interpretations if the Priest's/Witch's pointed hat was a *sombrero* ? Some sombreros have tall, peaked crowns. Some also have large and floppy brims, which might reference the extended area behind the head of this figure (could be hair sticking out back, or a collar, or a floppy sombrero brim longer in the back than the front). The 2 bands on the crown seem to me to be more like a hatband (re sombrero) than a detail of a Priest or Witch hat.

Advocat,
Welcome to the conversation.

The Hat is an "A" Map system in itself right off that Warloc's Head (PRIEST MAPA). The A's mean go to, at, this way, right here, 90 degrees or my favorite the famous Alpha symbol.

It can be made from cracks in the rock, veins in the ground, ditches in the earth, rocks on the ground or Lichen in any color. The Alpha symbol is the one of a the many symbols used both on stone maps and in the field. It's also found on pigskin, leather and parchment maps.

Bill

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great shot Frank! You know any Human Mouth is a Door Symbol a mouth with teeth is a sign the opening is nearby (Almost like smiling)
and a tongue shaped rock shows the direction to water. The mouth and Tongue both can be considered as "Keys".

I have an amazing shot of a Rock Carved Snail that morphs into a Turtle, then when you circle it around
to the back side it becomes a Praying Mantis and further around the Mantis it becomes a Tongue with a horseshoe
and in the middle of the Horse shoe symbol is a Drill Hole!

I'll see if I can drag it up later and post it. It points to an old Spanish Mine. On the Ground in front of the Rock
outcrop/ carving of these amazing Morphing signs is a Wolves Head. The Wolf is the Protector of the Western Door.
In this case the Door is an old Spanish Mine!

The Tongue is a Free Mason symbol that represents the silence bestowed in every Mason that if they talk of the secrets
that they have been told their Tongues will ripped from their mouths by the roots.

Here they are I found them now I have to get them all in order on here.

I hope you anti-shadow people believe in carved rock I really don't want to put seeing eye zones for all you shadow deniers around rock statues and monuments. All I can say for those that don't believe in shadow signs is this. Stop looking at them in the third dimension! This Stone Map writing in signs & symbols are all in second dimension that is how the viewed the unseen. They were master's of the second dimension! Go buy a Pirates patch or close one eye you can't view the good stuff with both eyes!

These sections of the stone maps have never been found so we have some missing maps out there somewhere.

Snail:

The Snail is a slow down symbol. It means just that.

View attachment 1127979

The Turtle is a directional symbol that also means go slow.
Also just incase you haven't noticed there is a red "A" Map below the turtle and the tail points to an "X" barely visible cut in the bedrock!
A bird symbol in shadow is forming on his back telling you to change direction and go around the monument for viewing.
It's saying from left to right: " Go to the right and circle around to the left behind this monument and slow down look closely a change in course your close to the goal we want you to see". In this case it's a Spanish Prospect not a mine. This is the monument to a "Lost Leader Mine" with low ore values.

The tale of the Turtle points to a Wolves Head the last one in this group of photo's.

View attachment 1127983

The Praying Mantis

The Mantis is a symbol of the Prophets and their ability to see the future.
It's also the one of the Guardian's of Treasures and Mines.
The Mantid represents the Warloc or Preist himself morphed into the many shaped and forms it needs to cast his spells upon you and send you to hades.
It gives direction with the raised portion of rock on it's hand while it Prays over the Mine in the background beyond this carved rock multi directional view monument.

View attachment 1127990

The Tongue

Is a symbol of water and one of the many keys of the Stone Map system.

It represents the Masons Tongue that will be ripped out by the roots if he tells the secrets of the Temple of Solomon.

It also gives direction and has a horse shoe symbol on it's point with a drill hole barely cut into it's surface.

View attachment 1127993

And Finally the Wolf.

The Wolf is a Western Symbol and gives direction and tells of the danger lying ahead as you will be eaten by wolves.

View attachment 1127994

All of these monuments except the Wolf are made in the same monument just directional views walking around it.

The Spiral petroglyph symbol found at many sites tells you to circle the monuments and look.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
motel6.5,

I dont believe that the stones are some arbitrary gathering of symbols as you might already know. Here is what I know to be a sixty foot (tool worked) symbol carved into the canyon wall. It can been seen from GE and from the ground. In my theory, this location aligns to one of the small dots on the stones. The dot net to the knife. I believe that this is a natural geological feature that has been tooled into a circle and cross symbol. Soils/vegetation removed. Now, baulk all you want about GE and treasure hunting and carved symbols, here is proof. Across from the two room shelter in a cave. Across from an elevated hidden valley and waterfall. In a N/S trending canyon.

Hal

You are blending the LDM clues with the Stone maps . Is like you try to shot two rabbits at the same time with the result to couldn't kill one .
The dagger is a symbol for a dangerous trail and shows the direction of the trail from the start to the end .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Julia's map has good clues on it . For example the right top of the map shows the region of the mine like really is , sized in a 200 ft square . Of course the orientation in the map is wrong .

site.JPG

And a blurred ( because is a piece of a largest photo ) from the LDM site . IMO ?

w.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Bob, but I don't get your drift. I have never believed in "shadow signs" especially those from the natural landscape. I was just wondering what you thought of big bird, and knew you would have an answer to it. I may send you a picture of my shadow someday, for some reason it follows me everywhere, maybe I should be following it?:dontknow:

Homar

this is probably just a freak of nature :laughing7: View attachment 1128656

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is probably just a freak of nature :laughing7: View attachment 1128656

Why would that shadow be freak of nature? Anything that obstructs sunlight will cast a shadow.:laughing7: I don't know how you can believe any shadow to be a treasure sign. If that is your belief, some me the treasure, and redeem yourself.

Homar

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry, but there is no heart shadow there, and even if there were, it would mean nothing. The heart symbol idea was taken form the PSM's, it applies to only that map. Hearts are found all over the world in many different forms, they don't mean treasure. Same thing with so called pointers, redeem yourself and show me the treasure.

Homar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions