Stone Tablets-Most likely planted fakes.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way I that I can explain it is that there is a N/S line of mines and or cashes from the Salt River to Music Canyon Springs. Haywood, Waltz and others were describing and working locations on this quasi line. Only my opinion. The stone maps revel the location of these places. I don't know that they are Peralta mines or mines that have been worked since antiquity. Something tells me that if they are there, they may predate the Spanish as very primitive mines.

View attachment 1129122

My heart is oriented North, in a North trending Canyon.

Help me on this one. Who was Peter's Canyon named after?

Hal

Quote from Peter's Mesa ? Hiking ? Arizona ( Print ) ? HikeArizona.COM

" History: Peters Canyon and Peters Mesa were named after Old Pete - Gottfried Petrasch, father of Hermann and Rhiney Petrasch. Old Pete worked for Jim Bark for awhile in the 1890s doing odd jobs. He searched - as did his sons - for the Lost Dutchman Mine off-and-on for many years following the death of Jacob Waltz. The Petrasches were one of the first groups on the scene and they covered almost the entire Superstition range in their combined searches "

Your Heart covers a very large region , and from my experience in map decryption , the rivers in the most of old maps are used just to show the orientation of the map and the distances between the rivers and targets are not accurate to the maps scale .

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal

Quote from Peter's Mesa ? Hiking ? Arizona ( Print ) ? HikeArizona.COM

" History: Peters Canyon and Peters Mesa were named after Old Pete - Gottfried Petrasch, father of Hermann and Rhiney Petrasch. Old Pete worked for Jim Bark for awhile in the 1890s doing odd jobs. He searched - as did his sons - for the Lost Dutchman Mine off-and-on for many years following the death of Jacob Waltz. The Petrasches were one of the first groups on the scene and they covered almost the entire Superstition range in their combined searches "

Your Heart covers a very large region , and from my experience in map decryption , the rivers in the most of old maps are used just to show the orientation of the map and the distances between the rivers and targets are not accurate to the maps scale .
5800 feet from top to bottom, & left to right.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5800 feet from top to bottom, & left to right.

2900 feet large .

Heart.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure looks heart like. But why wouldn't it be the same shape as the stone heart. Why not identical in scale and proportion?

Hal

Are two other different hearts in this Heart : the Stone and the Latin ( which are smaller ) , and each of them has different clues . Also you can see the priest in the middle like rock formations .

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal

Are two other different hearts in this Heart : the Stone and the Latin ( which are smaller ) , and each of them has different clues . Also you can see the priest in the middle like rock formations .

Is it fair to say that you believe that the stones represent an aerial view?
And to read them you must use a map or aerial image?

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
When I agree that the stones are fake or a hoax im saying there is no relation to peralta or the ldm.

Its really not a bad thing that parts trace to a map. It could very well lead to something! They just arent related to the ldm or peralta.

I posted about the date on the stone and the significance of the date on the stone but no one was interested. I posted about the significance of the cloak and hat. The cloak is to hide and the hat/sombrero conceal identity. What is the cloak hiding? Who is being concealed by the hat?

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you serious, or are you in Colorado? I couldn't even make out a good rabbit, but then, I didn't stare at it for two days.???

Homar

Almost looks like jay leno doing that gym guy routine with the camera distortion, I forget what they called him.

Laying back, the shadow at the bottom of the chin, the top of the forehead up to the right, slightly decapitated (looks like the rock is actually sheared off) 2 good eyes, high cheekbones, big schnoz, square tongue?

That really didn't jump out at you? Need me to mark it up?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it fair to say that you believe that the stones represent an aerial view?
And to read them you must use a map or aerial image?

Hal

The Heart and the Priest could seen from the ground if you are on a specific point .
Also , every 2D map would be considered and fits with an aerial image . So , every measurement to the ground is an aerial image using scale = altitude .

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
When I agree that the stones are fake or a hoax im saying there is no relation to peralta or the ldm.

Its really not a bad thing that parts trace to a map. It could very well lead to something! They just arent related to the ldm or peralta.

I posted about the date on the stone and the significance of the date on the stone but no one was interested. I posted about the significance of the cloak and hat. The cloak is to hide and the hat/sombrero conceal identity. What is the cloak hiding? Who is being concealed by the hat?

Two question for you.
Why wouldn't the Horse image trace to an identical match on that topo?
Where are the other images and their corresponding locations?

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Two question for you.
Why wouldn't the Horse image trace to an identical match on that topo?
Where are the other images and their corresponding locations?

You ask to many questions. I didnt write the article I read that article a long time ago and don't remember most of what is said. Right now im looking for gold to mine in southern NJ and wont have time to read that article again.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
You ask to many questions. I didnt write the article I read that article a long time ago and don't remember most of what is said. Right now im looking for gold to mine in southern NJ and wont have time to read that article again.
Yes. Questions are free.
Answers, not so much.

You used the story as proof of your claim. I simply asked you for your opinion which came as a result of you having read that story. No problem. Best of luck to you in Southern NJ! I am told that the gold is here but very, very deep.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes. Questions are free.
Answers, not so much.

You used the story as proof of your claim. I simply asked you for your opinion which came as a result of you having read that story. No problem. Best of luck to you in Southern NJ! I am told that the gold is here but very, very deep.

I usually have a slew of things going around in my brain like a tornado and toss things out to make room for more. What was I proving?

You are in NJ? Yes we have gold here! I have gotten gold here from the surface to 15'. 10 grams to a ton.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
I usually have a slew of things going around in my brain like a tornado and toss things out to make room for more. What was I proving?

You are in NJ? Yes we have gold here! I have gotten gold here from the surface to 15'. 10 grams to a ton.

I jump the boarder of NJ & PA.
There are several lost mines in NJ/PA. I found one not far off the AT near Sussex. Drops 109 feet and if you fell in and survived, there is no climbing out. They were following silver. When the owner took the material to Newark for assay, he died of a heart attack and the mine was abandon. It's there surrounded by a huge tailings pile.

I have a letter from the NJ State geologist that claims no silver or gold was ever successfully mined in NJ.

If you are in NJ, and a treasure hunter, then you should absolutely take a shot at the cache hidden just south of Newton, just off RT. 206. I think there is a good chance that it's actually there. The problem is finding the entrance to the cave. It's near impossible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread