Stone Tablets-Most likely planted fakes.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..and Tequila!

Mike

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2:AH YES.you can always tell who has Plenty of Tequila by how good their Burro behaves, besides think of it as an Investment,HMMMMMMM.???NP:cat:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another round to my friends

Margaritas on the rocks.jpg

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that were done eating & drinking,
is it possible to find out if there is a location of the other 1568 rock?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carrol

The location is confidential . The simplest way to learn about is to go to Superstition Mountains Museum and talk with Phil Reinhardt , who is the actual owner of this specific stone .
Of course you can buy his book related to the stone maps , if you are interested . You can see him in this video

More tequila ?

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Carrol

The location is confidential . The simplest way to learn about is to go to Superstition Mountains Museum and talk with Phil Reinhardt , who is the actual owner of this specific stone .
Of course you can buy his book related to the stone maps , if you are interested . You can see him in this video

More tequila ?

marius...if you believe anything in this book you still have a long way to go

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave

I don't believe anything of Phil theory . If you will read the thread " The Peralta stone maps -on their own " , you will see how there was a period when I and other TN members have write our different opinions in a direct conversation with Phil .

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And Dave ...

My way is long time finished in this research .
Once again I will post the heart region ( on top ) to a SW view

Heart SW view.JPG

and for first time the heart region ( left up corner ) and the stone trail side ( leave your fantasy to work ) to a SE view .

Stone trail side SE view.jpg

Of course some landmarks were removed for obvious reasons .

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carrol

More tequila ?

Markmar,
I really have no interest in going to the museum for reasons I have mentioned earlier.
I was just curious if the other party would mention the location as a coincidence of having
2 rocks with the same 4 digit numbers.
It certainly could show what the rocks were intended for Mine, Claim, etc.
Thanks for the thought though!

Bill,
While your out there please do me a favor & take a picture of the tree for me to bring back memories
if its still there (40 years ago).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions