Signs of Treasure/ Traveling-Directional-Locational

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:key:, That graffiti you see just maybe a key to locate a cave, mine,rock corral,a horozontial
hole mine in the ground,a site hole to look through at a certain of day to locate another clue,
a flat shaved rock that bounces the sun to another clue,black bassalt top on top of buried
gold outcroppings,a stream leading to a higher elevated trail,a arrista,a ash pile,or even a
Sunken Valley only accessible by a rope up a cliff side and over into a very very old Spanish
Camp, with extremely rich outcroppings and plenty of bagged ,refined, bars ready to
go, just like your local takeout fast food joint.

Attachments

• _DSC1760.JPG
    _DSC1760.JPG
    534.2 KB · Views: 214

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
:key:, That graffiti you see just maybe a key to locate a cave, mine,rock corral,a horozontial
hole mine in the ground,a site hole to look through at a certain of day to locate another clue,
a flat shaved rock that bounces the sun to another clue,black bassalt top on top of buried
gold outcroppings,a stream leading to a higher elevated trail,a arrista,a ash pile,or even a
Sunken Valley only accessible by a rope up a cliff side and over into a very very old Spanish
Camp, with extremely rich outcroppings and plenty of bagged ,refined, bars ready to
go
, just like your local takeout fast food joint.

This is the second time that you have written about a sunken valley. Will you expand on the idea. Very curious to hear more.

Thanks!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only problem with the whole Waltz and a hidden sunken valley is a little thing we call Google Earth. Unless your valley is hidden underground, not much chance it exists.

Mike

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
The only problem with the whole Waltz and a hidden sunken valley is a little thing we call Google Earth. Unless your valley is hidden underground, not much chance it exists.

Mike

gollum,
The sunken valley clue is new for me. Fascinating and you are correct that it would be hard to have missed it with GE. I wonder if it's a language thing?

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gollum,
The sunken valley clue is new for me. Fascinating and you are correct that it would be hard to have missed it with GE. I wonder if it's a language thing?

It is not a language thing,the valley does exist, and Google earth is not a answer for every sq ft of dirt on the Superstition mountain range.
Hal , Early Spanish explorers that predate the Peralatas found the valley and worked a rose quartz outcropping that they tunnled through
the mountaininside. The apaches finished them off, and in the late 1920"s a prospector found it by noticeing a rope hanging down the cliff side.He went in, he found a Spanish Wheelock,and he saw the remminents of the camp and mine.I will not state the location.
In my opinon this was not Walz"s gold source. Although I do believe that Walz did have a similar type of hidden location that was not visible from the outside.

Last edited:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mike

Mike - Are you really saying that nowhere in the Superstition Wilderness Area could there be a "valley" of some kind that isn't visible through Google Earth?? I know you've been out there and you can't really believe that do you?

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not a language thing,the valley does exist, and Google earth is not a answer for every sq ft of dirt on the Superstition mountain range.
Hal , Early Spanish explorers that predate the Peralatas found the valley and worked a rose quartz outcropping that they tunnled through
the mountaininside. The apaches finished them off, and in the late 1920"s a prospector found it by noticeing a rope hanging down the cliff side.He went in, he found a Spanish Wheelock,and he saw the remminents of the camp and mine.I will not state the location.
In my opinon this was not Walz"s gold source. Although I do believe that Walz did have a similar type of hidden location that was not visible from the outside.

So my question to you is - have you personally been to the location? I hesitate to even ask because there's no way to verify your answer. Over the years there have been SO MANY people who've made claims such as yours that just can't be verified even if you posted a photo - people would just assume it was photoshopped or from some other place. I guess the only way to ever verify something like that would be to be there in person.

But I'm asking anyways :)

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010

I actually think that it may exist. I don't know if "sunken" is the right word. Hidden, secret, lost... I was hoping that someone would share the exact quote so that we can examine it. It sounds as if you know where this sunken valley rests. I understand not wanting to share the location. What about a GE image so we can understand what a sunken valley looks like? Crop it so that the location stays a secret. If not, any photos from your visit?

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan , I don"t have photos, I have a map and path directions.
Hal, A cliff wall about 30-40ft high, down the other side about same Footage, enclosed by cliff walls,maybe sort of bowl
shaped. Definetely used by early Spanish, or maybe even Coronados group. I think Wheellocks were 1500"s.
Thats it.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
txt

Cubfan , I don"t have photos, I have a map and path directions.
Hal, A cliff wall about 30-40ft high, down the other side about same Footage, enclosed by cliff walls,maybe sort of bowl
shaped. Definetely used by early Spanish, or maybe even Coronados group. I think Wheellocks were 1500"s.
Thats it.

if you go there,take your smart phone and turn location on in pics settings
that will embed the gps coords in the img,and dont go alone

forgot only do the gps img,after you have removed the gold, if any gold was left behind

Last edited:
OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey CW0909, Thanks for the advice tips. I would just love to go look for the Valley which I believe is their ,intact,
and unmolsted. If I can ever put together the right compatable,sympatico crew, I will be there leading the expedition .
I could not think of anything more exciteing than unearthing some Spanish armor, other relics,and of course
finding some smelted gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread