OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
... and this is to signify ...?
Loke
Sorry. Please ignore this thread as it is just a convent way for me to share large files with other members. Out of context they mean nothing.

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Is that use of the forum allowed?

It's a thread. I post images for members who are interested. You and anyone who cares to are welcome to make comments, observations, and to post whatever image you want. I can't stop you from doing so.

However, I honestly think that it would be a huge waste of your time.

By chance are you related to a Major Frank Burns?

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a thread. I post images for members who are interested. You and anyone who cares to are welcome to make comments, observations, and to post whatever image you want. I can't stop you from doing so.

However, I honestly think that it would be a huge waste of your time.

By chance are you related to a Major Frank Burns?

:laughing7: Well played sir !

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loke
Sorry. Please ignore this thread as it is just a convent way for me to share large files with other members. Out of context they mean nothing.
*chuckles* No problems at all - I just couldn't understand what you were trying to 'say' ...

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
*chuckles* No problems at all - I just couldn't understand what you were trying to 'say' ...
Loke,
These are just images of the places that I claim correspond to the symbols on the stones. Obviously, you would have to believe that my theory just might be correct to want to follow along. Most don't which is fine. I am going on record and showing examples of every corresponding location of importance on the stone maps. I am also betting that when discoveries are made in the SWA, a few of theses places will be familiar. It's a long shot.

If you are not opposed to GE imagery, and have the free time, they are worth studying.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
your idea of what the dot next to the dagger is wrong.in the field it is a pillar 11 feet tall with 2 different colored boulders facing east. the pillar is made up of small pebbles held together with caliche.

I am open to being wrong. Will you share a photograph of the caliche pillar?
When was it constructed and who did the building?

I will tell you this. At this point, I am 95% certain that the stones represent locations in the SWA.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most hunters are looking for places to fit their understanding of the map symbols.
I am following the Heart, to specific places and these are the things that I am finding.

So, you don't have to believe that this way is the correct way to read the stones. But eventually, when these coincidences keep repeating themselves, reason steps in and you think, there are now far too many coincidences to ignore the pattern. So what do you do with it? Keep documenting the coincidences until what you think, is what you know.

I was at think.
I am now at thinknow.
I hope to someday soon be at know.

Halseth is my choice but I cant prove it. I want to believe that it was him because the thought of Jesuits making the stones or, whatever map inspired the stones, is quite honestly, unnerving. It goes against everything I convinced myself was not possible.

View attachment 1140972

View attachment 1140973

View attachment 1140993

Green arrows point to the two natural conical formations.
On the overlay, the conical shaped symbol falls between both formations.

I think that the symbol is visual clue, a "look-for" along the trail.
Find it and you are on the correct trail.
The trail to the center of the heart.

Here is the view as you approach.
See it? It says, this way! Continue on this way!
...but continue on with bowed head least ye loose it.

View attachment 1141005

View attachment 1141039

View attachment 1141041
Booooo....!

Your talking Witchcraft my friend, Witchcraft!

It's like your blowing smoke in our faces!!

View attachment 1141076 View attachment 1141077 View attachment 1141078 View attachment 1141079

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually that's the bad Juju coming out of her snoozer!

The Witch is sucking in the Malevolent and keeping the good smoke!

And yes before you ask she does have some good stuff.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread