OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no actual documents. Masonry was sometimes taught by word of mouth look at yours. Similacra's are natural in a lot of places. Easy to hide A UFO in the clouds. The only proof I have is the chisels and drill holes and years of photo's I took of the various formations and shadows, sun induced signs etc.

Bob are you saying there is no physical evidence these are man made. That nature just happened to place all these sites in exactly the right location. Or perhaps there are those who see things in these areas and then fit then into their theories. Now I can picture someone in the past locating a deposit. Then there happens to be a natural feature nearby that stands out using that on a map. Of course there are a lot of formations that look like something. Just like floating in the pool looking at clouds. That is when there are some to look at.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Only Sunny clear days for the shadow and sun, rock and contrast could be viewed anytime. Some were even made to be followed during the rainy season in case they got to their destinations late. If you make something like a road sign somewhere why would it need to be recorded? These were never intended to be anything other than exploration signage for camps and mining. They cared not for Archeological of other cultures no need for recording. The system was recorded as I learned parts from a Ship Wreck Hunter in Florida whom had found documents about the system. That door closed when the Indies Archives were sealed from all treasure hunters and ship wreck hunters.

De Re was a compilation of mining techniques handed down from the Romans, Greeks, you name it.

I have the book I'll see where I read it in there. Never mind, I'll have to look online I just boxed up my entire library of books we're in the middle of a move. It was all pretty much the same mass trenching and following of quartz veins.

Bill,

Would you care to elaborate on the section I highlighted above? Who was the person you learned about the "system" from?

Thanks,

Joe

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob,

Trenching requires no tailings just back fill behind you. Already plenty of evidence of that type of mining dating back to the Egyptian's I believe.

Forming of certain sharp ridges would not leave that much evidence. Your thinking they carved the whole image but the only cut what was needed to form the shadow. It was the time taken to remove shadow in a mountain landscape that required more skills then the making of that if they needed a clean Tressel Board for displaying certain images but most were just enhancements Bob. Since most images were carved in mountains the cuttings were just allowed to fall as they spread the rubble. There's a lot of prospects that support that theory in the Superstitions at all those mines without any trace of tailings so they had the will to do away with the evidence of their presence.

Even though I like Snoopy he must be just another Similacra one of natures many similar's and part of the static images that would be great for hiding some stacked treasure stone map signs near. You could go there and check it out may be Charles Schultz did get his ideas from watching rock clouds float in the desert.

But very careful my friend you may targeted by the Red Baron!!!

Here are some stacked head monuments sort of cartoonish looking as they did have a sense of humor with their perspective styles.

The first two are approaching from the right and the second two are from the left. It all the same out crop but you can count three or four stacked images side by side along the outcropping.

View attachment 1178037 View attachment 1178038

View attachment 1178039 View attachment 1178040

I guess you could say that is what I am saying. Having been in the both the placer and hard rock mining business for years I know that if you take something off of something then you have to do something with the something that you took off. So if you landscape the side of a mountain in order that your next generation can see a Duck or a Flying Squirrel that points them in a certain direction there has to be some waste material. And what about the lack of chisel marks.

I agree there are a lot of formations that look like something. Near Sedona AZ you can see Snoopy Rock, maybe the Templers craved this as well and Charles Schultz plagiarized them when he made his cartoon strip. Who knew.

Las Vegas Bob

Aug 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look up in the sky it be a Birdie, no it's a Platypus, no it's a Wombat, no wait I got it it's an Ethiopian Swamp rat...........................................oh shucks it's only a cloud carved like a dog crawling out of guys ear. Must have been craved by those silly Mason jar people. tht.jpg

They must have used skyhooks to make this one. Or they stood on a tall mountain before they carved it in to little piece's trying to make a simulacra map to something.

They salted the clouds with using cow salt lick blocks, yes the same blocks from which the stone maps were craved from...............how moo-rvelous. These Mason's were very inventive.

No chisels need here, maybe just an airbrush or six.

This one was made to show them the way to the "I can't hear you I have a dog in my ear" secretive Jesuit gold stash hidden by the Knights Templers which was stolen from the Illuminati by Vikings as they sailed across Sea of Arizona after they weighed their anchors.

BTW the anchors weighed 35.7142857142857 stone or 500 lbs.

And this particular machine can only be seen on the second Tuesday of each week or on a dog day afternoon.

Last edited:

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
Afternoon Bill. The only thing that I see confusing with your theory is that the shadows to be formed are only visble at a certain time of a day and year.??? coffee :coffee2::coffee2:

And there is a problem with the location of the viewpoint being extremely limited.
And then the progress of such a project would be limited by the problem of
someone having to go from the site to the viewpoint and back to the site
to direct the excavation.
We all know that landscape looks entirely different from a distance than
it does when you get there. How could you be certain you were moving the
right material to make your shadow until after you moved it.

My biggest problem though is, why waste hundreds, thousands, probably tens of thousands
of man hours carving a mountain into a symbol to lead others when you could just use
those hours to mine the minerals and leave nothing to lead anyone to, makes no sense at all!

Las Vegas Bob

Aug 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And there is a problem with the location of the viewpoint being extremely limited.
And then the progress of such a project would be limited by the problem of
someone having to go from the site to the viewpoint and back to the site
to direct the excavation.
We all know that landscape looks entirely different from a distance than
it does when you get there. How could you be certain you were moving the
right material to make your shadow until after you moved it.

My biggest problem though is, why waste hundreds, thousands, probably tens of thousands
of man hours carving a mountain into a symbol to lead others when you could just use
those hours to mine the minerals and leave nothing to lead anyone to, makes no sense at all!

Exactly, when they just could have done this............ 20091125072118.jpg

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently you don't read what I posted or your just being obstinate.

It was for EXPLORATION signage of new lands nothing more.

If it eventually lead too a mine it was because of the highway signs and mountain billboards. Water camping safe sites from the Indians slave labor using up someone's life for working the mountains.

Yes they made different signs for distances which looked different from those angles and distances all about the view distance and angle.

Something you seem to not be able to grasp I guess it's to much for a simple layman.

Exactly, when they just could have done this............ View attachment 1178896

Las Vegas Bob

Aug 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently you don't read what I posted or your just being obstinate.

It was for EXPLORATION signage of new lands nothing more.

If it eventually lead too a mine it was because of the highway signs and mountain billboards. Water camping safe sites from the Indians slave labor using up someone's life for working the mountains.

Yes they made different signs for distances which looked different from those angles and distances all about the view distance and angle.

Something you seem to not be able to grasp I guess it's to much for a simple layman.

Why Bill how totally unfriendly of you.

I'm merely looking for answers to a question that came to mind when you posted some videos on Ryan's thread. Where you walked around the area and commented over and over again of "how hard the ground was, nothing but bedrock, no one could dig here!"

Yet here in this post and video you claim that people with rudimentary tools chopped, chiseled and dug into the sides of mountain's and canyons to make shapes that you claim lead some place.

Yet in your other video you could not bring yourself to believe how people dug holes in the ground because you felt it was to hard.

So my question is a easy one. How can one place be easier to dig then another? Or putting another way which is harder to dig a hole in hard ground or to dig out the side of a mountain to make a duck that shows the way to water?

Or Is it just easier for people to dig in the places that go along with your theories?

Just asking.

Peace and love.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They also used extremely tall palms to indicate a point of interest. You could spot one of these Palms from a great distance, thus you could home in on a difficult to see ranch, or other point of nterest, including a mine. These palms were not native to the area.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
They also used extremely tall palms to indicate a point of interest. You could spot one of these Palms from a great distance, thus you could home in on a difficult to see ranch, or other point of nterest, including a mine. These palms were not native to the area.

Often used technique. Here's a treasure hunt documentary - note palms at 3:40.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro,

The shadows were visible most of the year if they were big enough but mainly they would stack the signs so other symbols could replace them during the off seasons. Case in point the giant Poodle in the Catalina's down here in Tucson along with the pointers, Goose or Duck, Horse and Crowned Head of a King. Those signs are made to be visble year round. What is hard for people to grasp is the fact the signs in shadow appear year round it's the time of day they appear that changes for most shadows.

Down here it ranges from late evening in the winter to early afternoon in the summer.

The more important smaller symbols would appear nearer to the time of season that they would mine or explore for gold silver etc.

The rainy seasons were essential for mining and exploration as it's easier to dig in wet ground and much easier to process ore for sampling or processing with water.

A lot of cattle ponds we see today were the products of the exploration and used for the processing of ore near a pond as there are not that many streams in Arizona that run even in the winter. I find these ponds near the mines have been there before records were kept.

This was not the only thing they utilized. They also created symbols in rock in the middle of the shadow symbols visble all the time. For instance we have the same large open mouth large profile head monument in the Catalina Mountains that Chuck Kenworthy shows in his book at the entrance to Peralta trailhead. It's also the middle of the Poodle shadow symbol later in the day. So we're talking about layers of stacked symbols you read virtually all day long. Just think of it as reading in slow motion.

Afternoon Bill. The only thing that I see confusing with your theory is that the shadows to be formed are only visble at a certain time of a day and year.
huh.gif
coffee
coffee2.gif
coffee2.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fire on the Mountain

Santa Catalina's on fire again. There goes Summer haven for the second time!
Same as the last photo's only at night from the same place my back yard.
Looks like the fire hit the cave with the Bats they're all on fire! Unlike the Bat cave up in the Superstitions this one is being cleaned out!
Makes it easier to get too that cross in there and find the buried stone Map! But Batman had to evacuate his cave when he accidently caught his Cape on fire while shooting off his Bat shaped grapple hook!
He barely escaped in his Bat Chopper and was last seen speeding away in his Batmobile cruising Speedway looking for a late night Grudge Drag Race wit the Joker!
Holy Burnt offerings Batman! Flying Fire Bats!

View attachment 1196145

Last edited:
OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a friendly reminder.:hello:

We are now just starting to experience Solar mapped Treasure Hunting season which starts in September. Solar and Lunar signs will start appearing with fresh water symbols and gold trail symbols. I'm setting up my time lapsed camera at one of my sites looking for the lunar in solar. In other words shadow in sun. This is how they hid their Gold Mine trails to their rabbit holes and Treasure site mathematical triangulations, distances & measuring points. It was their secret hidden writing tool. Illuminati's Book of Shadows. If you have no idea what I'm talking about that's good for me. It's nice to be at the head of the pack when it comes to knowing where, when, how these tricks of the craft are located and interpreted.

There're more mountain sized Free Mason symbols that will soon start appearing on the southern side of the Catalina Range. Huge symbols that cannot be dismissed as being natures work alone.

I'll post those as I shoot them.

Good luck and God's Speed too everyone!

Last edited:

Jenks Oklahoma

Oct 3, 2015
Jenks Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sun signs

This is fascinating and really enjoyable to read. I don't have any questions right now just wish I lived closer as I would become obsessed with the information you've shared. Please keep it coming.

Thank you Kim

Dog The Treasure Hunter and others here is some Video Links to my series on Knights Templar Treasures of the Stone Maps.

So here's the two I have left of twelve video's made. I'm still looking to see if I can find the others.

Laugh your butts off and have fun. I have photo's of the Mine Skulls and some translations of the symbols associated with it.

I'll start posting some of those on here.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum Kim. Oklahoma is OK in my book. Many Treasure signs there!

Have a great day!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread