OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prospector77,

A lot of the work I've done has involved a bit of "Dumb Luck" for being at the right place at the right time of year and day. Or divine intervention by some unknown entity, possibly spirits of ancestors who knows? It could be "El Tio"!:dontknow:
That would be a little to far into the Dark Side of religion. None of us want Satan as a close friend guiding us!
My brother-in-law has witnessed this light sign phenomenon while searching with me. It seems you have the same knack as I. You obviously have more experience than I as your posts suggest you've been at this since I was a small boy. I tied calling you today but you must either be out hunting or working as it went to voice mail. I'll try again later. Keep up the good work!

It is a large stone map , one of many , the panel with the heart is map 3 , it faces south, there are two panels side by side , one gives you direction at the site , the other is a drawing of an Indian holding a spear ,when you turn this photo 90 , it is the mountains the horizon, the rivers , the gravels and of coarse the mines in those mountains . I will try to find those photos , they are in a photo album and not on my computer . I took these pics in about 97 or 98 , before I took these pics a Hawk was circling across the canyon , I was walking up the canyon on the other side , when I got even with the hawk it started screeching , naturally I thought to myself it had a nest close by , I walked across the canyon , a couple hundred yards or so . found the panels and the names above was a D with a line coming off one corner , I took photos of these panels then moved back to the names , mean while the hawk kept screeching , so I took a photo of him , to the right of the names was a perfect square removed from the sandstone , above that was another name and was appeared to be a buckhorn site , like your looking down a barrel open sites , to the right of this was a Tobias cross pointed straight up , or long arm up and a hole to the left side . these marks were in natural cracks but dug out a good 12 ", this was telling me to go up . I returned back to the names , the Hawk started screeching again so I took another photo of him , when I took the picture I noticed he was missing a feather in its right wing . when I put the camera down , hanging on a strap around my neck , the feather landed at my feet , This sent chills down my back . I still have that feather in the photo album . One Tesoro has been found here , in the 60's , I know there are at least 3 more because there are 4 starting markers on the 4th panel . I won't post any of the names on this site , but I will try to get some photos posted soon of the panels , have to get them on the computer soon , I believe I have found the location of the treasure vault , but need some ground penetrating radar to find the exact location, it is under the canyon wall .

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skull Sun Maps with Shadow Signs

Last edited:
OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a few more photo's I had of the place in the video.

In the first one I'm standing next to the Sun induced numeral "75" laying on the rock outcrop during the right time of the month, year, Etc. This Solar timed Distance Numeral gives you measurements for locating the hidden entrance to a Gold Mine or Cache. But not the direction. That is why the Keystone is removed for the direction as a distance without direction has no meaning.

The next photo is the stone with the Warlock carved and pecked into the patina. Next to it and below is the "Fist" with the thumb laying out straight in a white rock. Behind the large Warlock rock you will notice an outcrop made into a profile head monument with a small round nose and the head looking upward with a funny chin. The chin is actually two ladder's or measured rod symbols similar to the symbol on the left of the numeral "75" made with sunlight. Together these symbols make up the system of Mapping for the Final Skull Monument measurements near the lost leader prospects far away from this location for safety. Unless you knew about the other "Skull" monument far away this would have no bearing on anything at all. Only two Skull Monument's are allowed at each Gold Mining Site. Both represent Death Traps and Man. The Skull near the mining prospects is always the Southern Monument of four distinct monuments. That Skull has a drill hole in the top as a point for measuring. That distance is found at each secret Skull Map solar sighting room located at the Warlocks Camp or Skull Temple a long distance on a very secret trail far away from the final Skull.

You can't find the Gold Mine covered and buried "Rat Hole" without this information.

I'm sure the Lost Dutchman Mine has the same system of secretion. That's why Jacob Waltz said it was a Rat Hole entrance into the mine.

View attachment 1249868 View attachment 1249869

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These photo's of the Skull during the right time of day and producing the Solar Numeral"75" were taken just a few weeks ago. When viewed from the proper angle it looks as though it's coming or projecting right out of the eye of the Skull Profile. You can still make out the 75 but not as clear as it would be at an earlier time of year.

View attachment 1249956 View attachment 1249957

Below is the All Seeing Eye. It is just a little to late in the season for it to match perfectly but you can see it does illuminate during the same time as the skull projection.

View attachment 1249958 View attachment 1249959

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,
How about one with horns? PICT1801[1] horns.jpg PICT1801SHADOW.jpg
I was looking through some old pixs and found this one'
may have to plan a return trip?
Thanks,
-Weekender

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,
How about one with horns? View attachment 1265718 View attachment 1265719
I was looking through some old pixs and found this one'
may have to plan a return trip?
Thanks,
-Weekender

Nice display.
Looks like a Cat and a Bat.
Not a Cat in a Hat but a Cat with a Bat.
In French it's "Chat Batte".
In Spanish it's a "Murciélago de Gato" in a Sombrero.

It's hard to tell if the trees are part of the shadows or not. If it's within a Wizards realm of landscape manipulation you'll see other formations nearby with various signs of him being there. These types of signs are piece signs and may simply indicate a large Cat is denned nearby or a cave possibly? The Bat is a bird so it would be pointing a change of direction. Look for "X"s and hearts with pointers nearby and enjoy your new Hat.

sqaush

Feb 25, 2015
arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have found a turtle monument (its actually the one in my profile pic). it also has a shadow sign of a down swooping bird. right next to it in a crevice is a sun symbol of a crescent moon. the crescent moon is shining on a rock with an owl on it. my question is where do i go from there?

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill I don't get into signs but i did find a rock like statue of a hawk. About 1and a half feet tall at the end of the stone map trail.Facing west.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have found a turtle monument (its actually the one in my profile pic). it also has a shadow sign of a down swooping bird. right next to it in a crevice is a sun symbol of a crescent moon. the crescent moon is shining on a rock with an owl on it. my question is where do i go from there?

Hi Sqaush, The turtle is a symbol for go slow and look. Sometimes it can be looking at a mine shaft a short distance away maybe 60-70 feet for the entrance. The Bird symbols like the Owl and Hawk are change of directions. The crescent Moon is a long term campsite symbol. Look where the turtle is looking and go behind the turtle it may have a hidden sign showing something else like a tongue or drill hole.

This is just from my experience but each site has it's own meanings for monuments which you'll have to figure out yourself by process of elimination.

Zoo2

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2022
I just thought I would Start a new thread where I can consolidate the Solar Lunar signs found with the help of the Stone Maps coded system.

Superstition Peralta Road
View attachment 1137369
Horse, Arrows, and Goose or Duck upper right zoom in for symbol
A Water and Directional Symbol same as in the range below only smaller

View attachment 1137370 View attachment 1137371
Catalina Mountains, Tucson, Goose or Duck Symbol

HI @Azquester, Ive been watching your videos on youtube and find your work really interesting. You have referenced many photographs on this thread, but the links are all dead now. Is there anywhere else that you may have posted these, that I could access?
Much appreciated.

View attachment 1137372 View attachment 1137382
Catalina Mountain Range Tucson Bird in Flight
Change Direction into this canyon and go up, Elevate

View attachment 1137384 View attachment 1137385

Mid Afternoon Shadow Symbols
and Directional Arrows.
All Shadow Symbols Appear at early morning,
Mid Morning, Solar Noon,
Early Afternoon, and
Late Afternoon

Most Sun Symbols happen at day break,
noon, not solar noon,
and again
at Dusk
Sun Reflection Symbols are the
Hardest Ones to see

View attachment 1137386 View attachment 1137387

Symbols in Metamorphosis
Mid Morning Shadow Glyph
"Only Lone Fish"
Contains a Face looking at an
Arrow, some sort of blessing Priest or Witch,
and a in flight laying down bird at the top.

"This direction to blessed safe water, Campsite,
Protection and abundant Food"

I'll stick more up as I get them ready.

Enjoy, Thanks for looking.

HI Bill, Ive been watching your videos on youtube and find your work really interesting. You have referenced many photographs on this thread, but the links are all dead now. Is there anywhere else that you may have posted these, that I could access?
Much appreciated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread