LOST, LOST, AND STILL LOST in the SUPERSTITIONS?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo

I have read the Simpson Papers and something seems odd to me .

Simpson wrote : " These numbers were found by Simpson to be the exact times that Bealeā€™s men went on a 2 year contract, in a ā€˜perilous enterpriseā€™, leaving for the mine in the 3rd month of March, arriving at the mine to dig for 18 months, returning one trove to VA, then returning to mine for another 7 months to return a second trove to VA, to return to be massacred in the valley, now named for the bodies found there. "

I believe 18+7=25 ( two years and one month ) . And if the contract had ended , why he returned again ( when been massacred )?
And , the mines will be there forever . Who cares how long was a contract of any temporary miner .

These were the codes placed there to confuse. As there is NO LOGICAL CALCULATION that can be made to equate the numbers as they are laid in the rocks, there has to be a meaning

The actual Peralta Stones are crafted around the idea of "Speaking Stones" which Golum can attest to, having held them himself that they do not actually speak, but portray a message, and the Beale Codes are crafted in the same Persher-Like code sequence

Which clearly say that 30 men were on a 2 yr contract, leaving for the mines in the 3rd month, mining for 18 months, returning the first trove, then heading to AZ with a White Granite Stone they made into the Horse Stone showing the location of the starting point along the river where they buried it in VA, not in the Supes

The men then returned to the mines, and after 7 months more in the mines with the second trove, they planted the second trove and made a more detailed set of maps with the Heart as the final locator of their shares of gold.

Believe it or not, these mines were so rich that the entire Confederat Army was employed and the Civil War for the South was financed by these 7 mines.

The stones represent the maps that show the families of the massacred men the location of the area that had the gold. Reavis was feeling bad after being busted for fraud and was being shut down in the valley, so he left a note, the Beale Codes, which would lead you to the troves and the old jesuit vault in AZ they were raiding and mining, and in case they were able to track their kids' movements to the superstitions, finding the brand TJB and the man who was their agent there in the valley.....Jacob Waltz, they were led to find a series of clues there that would lead to the troves in VA

I am in an 8 part documentary this summer showing these movements exactly as they went down. We will be rapelling into the saddle to explore the mines and other areas of the valley, so it should be a good graphic representation as well

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo

You can change the meaning of the cypher as many times needed until finally could fits with your theory . But what will be the result ? Nothing to prove clearly how the stone tablets were solved .

I believe , you are in an 8 part documentary based on assumptions and unproven theories . You do like others did in their documentaries , without show the mines , the gold cache and how the mines and the landmarks fit with the maps and the clues .

Believe it or not , nobody after Peraltas party worked the mines from the stone tablets region . I believe Waltz never knew about these mines . He worked another Peraltas mine and an outcropping golden ledge in other region .

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo

You can change the meaning of the cypher as many times needed until finally could fits with your theory . But what will be the result ? Nothing to prove clearly how the stone tablets were solved .

I believe , you are in an 8 part documentary based on assumptions and unproven theories . You do like others did in their documentaries , without show the mines , the gold cache and how the mines and the landmarks fit with the maps and the clues .

Believe it or not , nobody after Peraltas party worked the mines from the stone tablets region . I believe Waltz never knew about these mines . He worked another Peraltas mine and an outcropping golden ledge in other region .

Assumptions?

Your whole post is full of denial and wandering.

Would appreciate it if you actually picked a single point to deny MarkMar, and argue your point based on facts posted by me, thanks, I've done extensive research and the production company has seen my work numerous times so its obvious to them.

Besides, you think I am going into just look for gold? No this is about breaking a confederate code that maps to a vault and the troves they mined and stashed for themselves in VA

And also the fact that we are making this doc has nothing to do with your work.....so stop worrying about what I do

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo

So , you believe the stone tablets were made by KGC ? And used slang Spanish language for a confederate coded message ?
If this it's OK for you it's OK for me too .
I am looking forward to see the gold cache vault from VA in one of the doc episodes .

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Vault in Virginia, as described in the Beale, is found with the scribed mapping that relates to the Peralta Stone Maps.

Beale Vault 1.jpg

They relate to finding the area in AZ, and also to finding the Troves placed in Virginia by using the map stones and the latin heart stones

Here is a closeup of an area that features the landscape of the Witch Stone carving.

to the north.jpg witch stone.JPG The Face, and the #1 can be seen with the curved lines seen as well

I was dumbfounded

Here is the Map.....Busca El Mapa

Beale Omega Map.jpg ChamplainMapCrop.jpg

The storyline is crafted from a place in Virginia that was inhabited by the KGC, who were centrally located there.

The symbols in the ground there relate to this carving

BealeOmega andfixe pointed x.jpg BedfordBasinCarving.jpg NOTICE THE EXCLAMATION POINT, THE OMEGA, AND THE MAP HOLDING SYMBOLS FROM NOVA SCOTIA AS WELL!!!!

Busca Por El Corazon....Here is the heart

Beale HeartMod.png Peralta Witch Stone Omega Heart.jpg

And then you insert the Latin Heart to find the Vault and the 30 shares they placed there.

Beale Heart Vault CloseupLatinHeart.jpg

This is all in a line of clues that are the same sequences in both AZ and in VA,

AND THERE IS MORE

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way I found these locations as marked on the stones from so far away was using the three dots on the upper map stone and the directions in the Beale.

The left hole, is the point of convergence or origin from the mines in AZ, the right two holes are found by using the clues under the heart.

Take the heart stone out and there is writing on the map stone where the heart was located.

Noto triangulum?? It asks you to "Notice the triangle"....if you locate the Latin heart at the bottom and draw this triangle there, it outlines the word MONETA.

A city in Virginia to chart course to

There is a triangle there, with the numbers 1847, correlating to find the witch stone layout above as one of the holes, near the triangle mark at moneta.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have read the Simpson Papers and something seems odd to me ...
Much of what is in the SIMPSON PAPERS seems an odd attempt to combine several treasure legends into one with th Templers, CSA, and KGC thrown in for good measure. I'm waiting for the graphic novel.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much of what is in the SIMPSON PAPERS seems an odd attempt to combine several treasure legends into one with th Templers, CSA, and KGC thrown in for good measure. I'm waiting for the graphic novel.

That's the final part after the photos are all accumulated, and the film footage stills added to the graphics.

I am trying to get my Graphic artist to review the information too so he can make the right representation of the movements.

Will be one of the best so far, and jam packed with info. Not a ton of drawn out theories, just statements and decipherment, but lots of photos and maps.

The way a mystery and treasure hunt book is supposed to look

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought of ways to make a good presentation, basically after I finished scanning the areas and documented the finds,

The best thing is for all of us to be able to see a complete solve and to have a trove to dig, but that is granted in every case.

Nobody's perfect. Solves evolve and grow when the facts are collected, but the holes in the theory eventually fill in quicker until a complete solve can be shown.

Some are still cracking the codes, some are already searching and digging, so to hold anyone to the ultimate challenge that more than one person holds the same info is completely wrong. There is only going to be one and only one final and complete solve. That's just the fact,

I actually avoided the Beale for a few months because I didn't want to mix up the info on the other solves, especially when I was charting the mine areas.

I was naturally thinking that the Peralta and the Beale were two totally separate treasures and in completely separate states. But I was interested in the mines and because I used my head to not run around following everyone else that I was able to find them in 35 minutes, but I didn't know the coded message at the bottom, it perplexed everyone and they only had a few who could speculate and invent something that seemed logical using the themes of the times.

But even though they found the codes, they couldn't match the brand, they couldn't take the whole solve, only I could do that.

That was enough to start an outrage as if they have wasted 100+ years searching for nothing, and I faced the hyper critical retorts there more than on this post. MUCH MORE

So after proving to them on those posts with photos of the markings on the ground they dropped their hate mobbing, due to the fact that I had found the mines, and then I came over to the Beale.

When the Beale was deceptive, I was intrigued, I knew there was a coded message

I locked myself into a mode to read through and let the messages start popping up out of place in the story, one by one.

After realizing the tones were both a Hunting Party, and then some hell bent Gold Mining operation, the Perilous Enterprise part, I realized the Military format as being something talked about as a KGC Operation.

It still never dawned on me that there was a series of other maps waiting to be used to locate these troves.

It was as much as a face slap of a wake up call to me as well, when I realized they were going out to AZ to mine.

I said there's no way to myself over a dozen times.,.........then went for it full bore......and sure as the sun rises in the east, there was a direct correlation in almost every step to find the reasoning for the unused markings in VA.

One after the next these unidentified markings and their meanings became clear.

And that's why we no longer have a Confederate Flag......

pretty cool this is all changing rapidly as we are cracking these codes online, as we are also in touch with the NSA and the FBI to clise these old cases.

I just got off the phone today with Pinkerton Security and their director of operations in the West in Denver.

Another satisfied customer !

They will be waiting to hear back from me about the trove recovery and mine identifications....we agreed to offer them a small portion for their historical displays in their office in AZ and DC.

Also wanted to say that there is a good chance we will be returning numerous parts of other KGC/James Gang Troves to them as well.

My scouting mission to Colorado has turned up evidence of a major storage area of at least 6 troves from the James Gang raids. And we are making waves to get as many locations charted for a larger documentary of their operations at a later time.

So this will all be included in the documentaries. People are entitled to see for themselves what I have found.

And yes the KGC were involved in the Superstitions in the Peralta Land Grab, conducted by James Reavis.

You dont go from being a failing real estate agent and go to major wealth like that without backing, from say one Albert Pike in New Orleans where Reavis was stationed in the Confederacy.

joncutt87

Nov 2, 2014
concord, nc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So, at the risk of sounding like a complete jerk; because I know next to nothing about the LDM, the KGC, or any of this. I do know that lighters were invented way before matches.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread