LOST, LOST, AND STILL LOST in the SUPERSTITIONS?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My question to be proposed, hypothetically speaking, if all the cards WERE to fit,

WHAT WOULD BE ENOUGH PROOF FOR THE FORUM'S 1000's of members that the Dutchman's Mine has been found?

And that it was found to be a part of a larger Land Grab that was kept secret by telling lie after lie after lie to keep it a Mystery, to be LOST FOREVER?
CAN ANYONE ELSE PROPOSE A THEORY FOR THE MATHEMATICAL WIZARDRY View attachment 1146802 USED TO DECIPHER THE CODES THAT ARE UNEXPLAINED? View attachment 1146801

If you are still looking for the Vault that Waltz said existed, then you better look at this

The Simpson Papers | Beale Cipher

RG1976

Mar 30, 2015
Scottsdale, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq & Vaquero

Leupold BX-3 Mojave & RX1200i Rangefinder
Primary Interest:
Other
Confused...

You just posted a day or two ago that you found the ldm and all waltz's tools?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Confused...

You just posted a day or two ago that you found the ldm and all waltz's tools?

Yeah. Found it by doing a three Cell Tower Trace on old Jake's Cell Phone. Triangulated it to his mine. :icon_scratch:

Mike

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waltz is implicated in the plot as having knowledge and acting as a front and a Confederate/KGC courier, and to be hush hush for the miners.

The tales told about him 'discovering' a mine from helping out a spaniard were also fabricated, as were the legends of the Apache Thunder God, The Black Hand of the Apache, The Mano Negro of the Jesuits, and otehrs who were trying to scare everyone away.

The Simpson Papers describe the entire affair as a plot from a military order who located these troves during the time of confederate occupation in AZ, after 1867.....the date on the Witch Stone, the date of Willing, Gitt, and Reavis' land grab claim filing in Prescott. The day afterwards they poisoned the original claim finder Willing, and Reavis and Gitt made off for VA to hire the 30 men, who were staunch confederates as well.

There was a coded message sent by Reavis, after being caught, that was to inform the men's relatives of the location of their gold and the person to locate who would explain all this to them, Jacob Waltz, a part of their operation there to watch over things in the area, and report to their men the activities of others looking for any sign of gold, as they were now in possession of a land grant that covered all of the previous claims in the valley. This message was sent to VA, where the men were recruited, and was set to be opened ten years after they began, to give them time to escape, before Waltz actually died of pneumonia, taking the locatuion of the Vault, and the troves, the stone maps with him.

The coded message is the Beale Cipher, and the subsequent letters that compliment the codes to show the locations of their operations, with the measurements to the area, to find the mines and a person known as Jacob Walz........encoded in these papers, the Beale Codes, as the 'Agent' who delivered them to a person in Virginia, named James B Ward. These codes were both numerical, and used Pershing encoding methods to fabricate a tale of what they were actually involved in.

The 30 men found dead, were miners from the original operation who were killed off to secret the location, they were meeting their confederate army laison's when they were Massacred.

Not one Arrowhead was found lodged in any of the bodies and all died from gunshots, multiple gunshots. 2 made their escape to the hills, but were obviously killed by the chasing horsemen. Not to mention the fact that the stories about 'finding the bodies' in the desert were told by confederates as well, who were higher officers making claims they were merely Spanish killed off by the Apache.

Remember Waltz was very suspect in a few murders of his own, and was in the valley right when all of this was going on. He passed on shotty maps that never went anywhere and left cryptic clues in german to hide his Vault, the vault he swore an oath to protect, or they would kill him too.

After Reavis was busted.....he claimed to have felt bad for all the killings and that he was made a pawn, but he was doing nothing more than continuing the theft of the gold of the Spanish Jesuits and the Apache, by sending the codes to the VA country boys to continue their move West in the pre-planned Manifest Destiny Affairs of the KGC and the White House under Van Buren, Calhoun, Jackson, and others.

Its all going to be on a long documentary that I am making soon for a major tv channel, and we plan to be in the desert this summer if all the plans go smoothly, but there are a lot of players that have been invovled spinning tales so these facts had to be reviewed by others that are skilled in these specific charting and map making specifics, so they will be there to verify and measure the codes out to these locations precisely as the map is made.

I cant wait to make this all known to the public.......talk about breaking open a mystery like this to find it has 2 completely identical tales told 1819 miles apart.........one in VA and one in AZ.....

150+ years to crack the codes, find the vaults, and the evidence ......

and I find it in 35 minutes.........

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION, GOLLUM,

and stop mocking my find. You have nothing to say for years, having been wasting your time and money and everyones attention with a joke.....?

running around in the valley acting out the tales that murderers handed you to spew?

What, NO CODE SOLVES?

View attachment 1146811

ANSWER?

CMON.......you held the 'Speaking Stones' in your hand....you must have felt their power....some get driven nuts and wander for years they say.......

I wont be that guy on my own post Thank You :laughing7:

Trooper733

Apr 3, 2013
Eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites DFX, Whites TRX, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I read some spooky similar posts from a guy posting in 2010 calling himself SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN. Kemm, is that you?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read some spooky similar posts from a guy posting in 2010 calling himself SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN. Kemm, is that you?

NOPE.....it says Vermont on the location

and it says Simpson on the Papers documenting my discovery and investigation into this affair.

Want to answer the question at hand instead of going back to the Ramble? Please stay on point....I ask the members to challenge what I have discovered and find there is no way to dispute the code at the bottom of the map stones, as I have completely tied them together using the facts alone

Not to mention the productions being planned for the discoveries and the solves to the locations...

Nobody has EVER made these claims or these discoveries

NOBODY

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Waltz is implicated in the plot as having knowledge and acting as a front and a Confederate/KGC courier, and to be hush hush for the miners.

The tales told about him 'discovering' a mine from helping out a spaniard were also fabricated, as were the legends of the Apache Thunder God, The Black Hand of the Apache, The Mano Negro of the Jesuits, and otehrs who were trying to scare everyone away.

The Simpson Papers describe the entire affair as a plot from a military order who located these troves during the time of confederate occupation in AZ, after 1867.....the date on the Witch Stone, the date of Willing, Gitt, and Reavis' land grab claim filing in Prescott. The day afterwards they poisoned the original claim finder Willing, and Reavis and Gitt made off for VA to hire the 30 men, who were staunch confederates as well.

There was a coded message sent by Reavis, after being caught, that was to inform the men's relatives of the location of their gold and the person to locate who would explain all this to them, Jacob Waltz, a part of their operation there to watch over things in the area, and report to their men the activities of others looking for any sign of gold, as they were now in possession of a land grant that covered all of the previous claims in the valley. This message was sent to VA, where the men were recruited, and was set to be opened ten years after they began, to give them time to escape, before Waltz actually died of pneumonia, taking the locatuion of the Vault, and the troves, the stone maps with him.

The coded message is the Beale Cipher, and the subsequent letters that compliment the codes to show the locations of their operations, with the measurements to the area, to find the mines and a person known as Jacob Walz........encoded in these papers, the Beale Codes, as the 'Agent' who delivered them to a person in Virginia, named James B Ward. These codes were both numerical, and used Pershing encoding methods to fabricate a tale of what they were actually involved in.

The 30 men found dead, were miners from the original operation who were killed off to secret the location, they were meeting their confederate army laison's when they were Massacred.

Not one Arrowhead was found lodged in any of the bodies and all died from gunshots, multiple gunshots. 2 made their escape to the hills, but were obviously killed by the chasing horsemen. Not to mention the fact that the stories about 'finding the bodies' in the desert were told by confederates as well, who were higher officers making claims they were merely Spanish killed off by the Apache.

Remember Waltz was very suspect in a few murders of his own, and was in the valley right when all of this was going on. He passed on shotty maps that never went anywhere and left cryptic clues in german to hide his Vault, the vault he swore an oath to protect, or they would kill him too.

After Reavis was busted.....he claimed to have felt bad for all the killings and that he was made a pawn, but he was doing nothing more than continuing the theft of the gold of the Spanish Jesuits and the Apache, by sending the codes to the VA country boys to continue their move West in the pre-planned Manifest Destiny Affairs of the KGC and the White House under Van Buren, Calhoun, Jackson, and others.

Its all going to be on a long documentary that I am making soon for a major tv channel, and we plan to be in the desert this summer if all the plans go smoothly, but there are a lot of players that have been invovled spinning tales so these facts had to be reviewed by others that are skilled in these specific charting and map making specifics, so they will be there to verify and measure the codes out to these locations precisely as the map is made.

I cant wait to make this all known to the public.......talk about breaking open a mystery like this to find it has 2 completely identical tales told 1819 miles apart.........one in VA and one in AZ.....

Eldo,

What in the world took you so long?

Joe Ribaudo

Rick4570

Jun 4, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, Minelab 800 Equinox, Falcon MD 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone is.....,.................................

Last edited:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Eldo, do you have an img of that brand, that looks like TJB
-----------------------------
As the rest of the information at hand was given due value, the other codes on the stones and the images scribed became more apparent, including a western brand that read 8 BAR n BAR P, or 8 – n – P, which was found to be a code to signify a particular western cattle rancher’s brand. When formed into the metallic branding iron shape, this coded brand formed an image that appeared to look like the letters TJB, a family name brand from the area near the mines in AZ.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trooper,

John Kemm owns/owned a head shop in Santa Fe. HAHAHA That explained a lot of his issues.

Eldo,

Before posting about a subject, maybe you might want to read up on it a little. I won't even begin to tell you where your cheese started slipping off your cracker, but maybe you should get a hold of this book:

IMG_0136.JPG IMG_0138.JPG

A very interesting book. Knowledge is power, while insanity is ...... weeeelllll ........ insanity.

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is how Eldo's Logic Train works (this is actually my own joke):

Bacon, Hamburgers, and anything deep fried is EXTREMELY healthy.

Here's my reasoning:

The heart is a muscle, correct?

How do you make a muscle stronger? Work it out (exercise).

What is the best exercise for a heart? Eat as much fatty and deep fried food you can. As it clogs your arteries, your heart has to work twice as hard to pump the same amount of blood. Exercise makes your heart stronger! HEALTH FOOD!

I am still working on cigarettes and heroin. As for cigarettes, my working thesis so far is that any wuss can quit smoking, but it takes a REAL MAN to face terminal lung cancer!

Enjoy - Mike

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1146886
Eldo, do you have an img of that brand, that looks like TJB
-----------------------------
As the rest of the information at hand was given due value, the other codes on the stones and the images scribed became more apparent, including a western brand that read 8 BAR n BAR P, or 8 – n – P, which was found to be a code to signify a particular western cattle rancher’s brand. When formed into the metallic branding iron shape, this coded brand formed an image that appeared to look like the letters TJB, a family name brand from the area near the mines in AZ.

The left side has been worn away and formed a zig ziag line off the left side of the TJ

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problem issuing timeouts... If you can't post or reply with respect don't post/reply at all.. Only warning I will give in this thread...

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone is.....,.................................

Again you are the last peson I'd expect to add anything to a perfect solve,

so just admire the win and enjoy emulating it when it becomes US history, It will be hard to sell any more mysterious tales in the valley after this......

OOPS

Man all those books you have pictures of......gets confusing in there at the Library doesnt it

I just stare at all the waitresses when they dance on the tables in front of my goldmember.........

LOL......dont lose the race, it only takes a strong heart and a weak standard of morals to attack a survivor.....

And remember....like a VISA CC...............I am everywhere you wannabe

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dont quit your day job...

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo,

Just because I can read, don't hate. Maybe you should check out a library sometime. Might learn some authentic history, instead of made-up internet history.

.....and yes, I do buy books as well. That pic just happened to be of a book I own. Maybe if you bought books about REAL history instead of downloading imaginary works of fiction and treating them as biographies, you might not be making such outlandish claims.

.....or even better...... instead of telling everyone how stupid they are and how smart you are, why not zip on down to Arizona and prove it! If you are so certain you know where the LDM is, then what does it matter if you quit your job for the trip? Heck, you found the Lost Dutchman. You will be rich.

Funny thing....another know-it-all Lost Dutchman finder that called himself BlindBowman was doing the EXACT same thing as you. Called everybody stupid. He claimed to have found the Lost Dutchman on Google Earth. He was soooo much smarter than everybody else, but to his credit (as opposed to you), he actually came to the Lost Dutchman Rendezvous and hiked into the Mountains to prove his point. What he found was one of Chuck Crawford's old claims from the 1970s. He came back and apologized for being a jerk. So, come on down and show those dumb s***kickers how right you are.

So, until you hike in and prove your theory, or admit how wrong you are. I-G-N-O-R-E

Take Care - Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread