Legend of the Stone Maps

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Still....In RG's post on the other site, I was surprised that he included so much food worthy of further discussion, which seems at odds with the attempts to stifle debate by Linda and others.
Of two "announcements" I've quoted previously, the one about a Catholic Church/Jesuit connection to all of this, and that the "Church" is now involved in the review of Tumlinson Family materials, held in secrecy "since Travis' passing". That RG is "exited" to be able to tell us this, suggests a greater interest in Travis and his maps than we have been led to believe by others.

Maybe the movie needs more red meat.

trial balloon: to suggest something and see how people respond to it; to test public opinion

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's gone. Now the children can dance in the street and sing, for there is peace in all the land.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DAMN! I MISSED IT AGAIN!

Can someone please send me a copy of what RG posted?

If the Catholic Church is involved, that blows any chance of that show going mainstream. They have all this at the Vatican Archives. Why would they be interested in these maps? Maybe they don't have all the info the Jesuit Wizards working for the Kings had. The Treasures / Gold Mines belonged to the Kings in power at the time not the Vatican. Unless the Jesuit's were the Secretly the nights Templar. Then they would have it already and not need it. It could only mean they're Treasure Hunting to. And that means they plan to take any spoils found with the power of the Church.

Bad move bringing in the Catholic Crusaders.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the "R" on the Tumlinson Trail Stone is wherever Travis's imagination told him to put it, Marius. Same goes for everything else on them IMO.
Those two stones are useless, and I wouldn't say anything I found out there had anything to do with Travis or his rock art....other than the H/P stone being what got me interested in exploring the area I'm still studying, as well as another place nearby. But since I'm now working with a totally different and far more interesting/challenging map, in conjunction with the SC's and the CP drawing, I'm more inclined to consider those the real maps by which a cache may be found. Travis had nothing to do with these maps, which makes them far more credible for my purposes going forward.

Wayne

The stone trail map is not useless . If you could locate the region of the stone " trail " heart , then using the Priest stone you can find the region of the stone Latin heart map . Without knowing where the " trail " heart lies , you will find the region of the Latin heart only accidentally and with a big dose of luck .
Also , If you don't know where the Latin heart lies , you can't use the SC and the CP maps .
If you believe you can do it otherwise , then , good luck .

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Wayne

The stone trail map is not useless . If you could locate the region of the stone " trail " heart , then using the Priest stone you can find the region of the stone Latin heart map . Without knowing where the " trail " heart lies . you will find the region of the Latin heart only accidentally and with a big dose of luck .
Also , If you don't know where the Latin heart lies , you can't use the SC and the CP maps .

Marius,

I would have to agree that "the Stone Map is not useless." On the other hand, I'm not sure that it leads to anything that is useful.......today. It does show a number of empty caves and old prospects, as well as some old monuments. My brother and I found two of them (since destroyed) right where they were shown on the stones. I took the dots on the trail to be monuments, which is how we found the two monuments on the ridge above Willow Spring. Probably just a coincidence.:dontknow:

As for the rest of the things you mentioned, I doubt any of them were "originally" attached to the Stone Maps. There were some very clever treasure hunters who came along after the fact.

Just my, somewhat, informed opinion.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,

I would have to agree that "the Stone Map is not useless." On the other hand, I'm not sure that it leads to anything that is useful.......today. It does show a number of empty caves and old prospects, as well as some old monuments. My brother and I found two of them (since destroyed) right where they were shown on the stones. I took the dots on the trail to be monuments, which is how we found the two monuments on the ridge above Willow Spring. Probably just a coincidence.:dontknow:

As for the rest of the things you mentioned, I doubt any of them were "originally" attached to the Stone Maps. There were some very clever treasure hunters who came along after the fact.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Joe

Don't has any relation to be very clever , but only to know the area to begin .
Now the stone trail map is only useful just to recognize where lies the heart and some mines which are around . The only " treasure " that existed at the end of the trail , was the stone maps deposited together .

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Stone Maps symbols do relate to a lot I've found or seen which I've posted. Not all though. It's a piece of a jigsaw puzzle that lost the other pieces. Generic to say the least.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is on the map is just that, a trail. Any mines or treasures have been left out. Travis probably did that so anyone who finds the trail would have to go to him for more. Like Brownie gave out just enough information so if you found something, you have to go back to him for more.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Joe:

In other words, you believe the other items mentioned by Marius, the H/P stone,Bilbrey's Stone Crosses,Latin Heart stone, as well as Abe Reed's CP drawing were all fabricated by THer's who joined the Stone Map Party after 1949 ?
If not all....which ones ?
And is that for the record ?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Joe:

In other words, you believe the other items mentioned by Marius, the H/P stone,Bilbrey's Stone Crosses,Latin Heart stone, as well as Abe Reed's CP drawing were all fabricated by THer's who joined the Stone Map Party after 1949 ?
If not all....which ones ?
And is that for the record ?

wayne...you would be surprised if you knew how many maps and markers were fabricated after 1949

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wayne

The stone trail map is not useless . If you could locate the region of the stone " trail " heart , then using the Priest stone you can find the region of the stone Latin heart map . Without knowing where the " trail " heart lies , you will find the region of the Latin heart only accidentally and with a big dose of luck .

Marius:
Have you read this.....
Searching for the Truth - Lost Dutchman - Peralta Stone Maps - Travis Tumlinson- DesertUSA

It's a pretty good synopsis of where Ryan was at, within his own thoughts, just a few months ago.
As additional information has been uncovered, and other testimony heard, there have been revisions of course.
Considering the rate at which deletions are being made, you will want to read it before it disappears as well.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
All the Stone maps lead to different areas, They all don't lead to just one, The hole range is the area, I got a pic of Julia's horse on her map it looks pretty close to her diagram of the horse on her map. It stands 10 feet tall, if people made new markers just discount them, I'll post the picks of all the markers after me and the Sarg meet up, So someone who's pretty against the Stone maps can say this guy is full of **** or this guy solved them. Hope he brings Ryan with him before he makes a big ass of himself. And when he does I believe me and Joe have a bet! The Sarg says I suck I pay Joe, But if he likes I collect, If not I'll drive to the London Brigde and pay you Joe! I'll bring along some World Class Dakota Beef to.

wrmickel1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wayne

Marius:

I do, and thank you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread