All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ladies and gentlemen !
After some thoughts , I decided to give you a Christmas gift .
A GE image of the end point ( middle ) of the trail from the stone map . I know is only an image , but many have died with the desire to see how this place would looked like .
I believe now I satisfied many wishes .

mine.jpg

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ladies and gentlemen !
After some thoughts , I decided to give you a Christmas gift .
A GE image of the end point ( middle ) of the trail from the stone map . I know is only an image , but many have died with the desire to see how this place would looked like .
I believe now I satisfied many wishes .

View attachment 1393358

May I ask what you believe is at that location? Thanks in advance and a very Merry Christmas to all,

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you been to the site? It is very easy to be fooled by satellite photos.

wrmickel1 wrote

:laughing9: Hey amigo if you have good health, that is perhaps the best gift of all!

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Yes, Very good health, but one missed footing can change that in a blink! Your area in your GE pic was already search over and over again after the to camps dug and blew the crap out of Weavers Needle, The artist connection is not a new theory. It even expanded to his own treasure being hidden in the Supers.

Wrmickel1

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
  1. Yes, Very good health, but one missed footing can change that in a blink! Your area in your GE pic was already search over and over again after the to camps dug and blew the crap out of Weavers Needle, The artist connection is not a new theory. It even expanded to his own treasure being hidden in the Supers.
Wrmickel1

Just want to be clear here, that is not "My" site or area, it is Marius's (Markmar). And agreed on the artist connection, Cactusjumper Joe had proposed it some time ago but got little reaction. I was merely quoting Marius' post so that it is easy to see what we are talking about.

Merry Christmas to all,
Oroblanco

:coffee2::coffee2:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I new that Oro, Are you enjoying the recent warm snap in the Dakota's. I sure I'm.[emoji106]

Wrmickel1

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

It's called facial recognition it's what the brains programmed to do. A lot I've seen posted is just natural.
Cracks in rocks looks like a number or a cross ect.

Like this horse

View attachment 1391295

Wrmickel1

That's why it's hidden right in front of your face. Faces are one thing, profile heads, another. One points out two trails and the other only one. Shadows usually just point to missions or campsites with water. Occasionally one might point out a mine or mining activity. The Sun Light has to do with all you see because some faces are not visible unless you're looking at the right time of day. Same with "X's" or a cross. Rock carving trumps shadow or sun.

Thanks,

Best, Bill

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, Right place Right Time. And if I posted The Trail map pic I took your whole Theory would be Vindicated. But I'll save that one for awhile yet. And this horse is twenty feet tall. With one Smelter to the back by the tail and the others are sealed yet.

And 2 equals 3 is a Switch in the triangle because if your at the right place where the trail starts you are on Two. And from there you see 1 if your in the right place at the right time.

Wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Just a side note here, A Canadian told me he highly doubts my boss would keep paying me to go look for treasure for eight months and put me up in a nice place. He pay's me 3,200
Every two weeks weather I'm there or on the Search. He's also the one digging out 10X his name is on the machines Mr. Somehiker

Wrmickel1

PS He's also rumored to invested in Mel Fisher. But he's never told me that.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a side note here, A Canadian told me he highly doubts my boss would keep paying me to go look for treasure for eight months and put me up in a nice place. He pay's me 3,200
Every two weeks weather I'm there or on the Search. He's also the one digging out 10X his name is on the machines Mr. Somehiker

Wrmickel1

PS He's also rumored to invested in Mel Fisher. But he's never told me that.

Not this Canadian ...
Care to explain ?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
De Grazia had many interests involving the history and legends of the southwest, the land and it's people.
He was undoubtedly caught up to a certain degree in the treasure legends of the Superstition Mountains, and through his writing and art, shared some of his ideas and beliefs on that topic.
While he may have also had some interest in the stone maps, and certainly considered a Jesuit presence in the Sups a subject worth a few paintings and sketches, I seriously doubt he had any more to go on, than the rest of us.

This author also believed in a DG connection to the "rocks".....https://books.google.ca/books?id=sc...F#v=onepage&q=the lost dutchmans lies&f=false

Who knows ?
Maybe RG's collection of all things " Tumlinson " will shed more light on the theories.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you been to the site? It is very easy to be fooled by satellite photos.

wrmickel1 wrote

:laughing9: Hey amigo if you have good health, that is perhaps the best gift of all!

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Oro

That's the place , even I was there or not .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Very good health, but one missed footing can change that in a blink! Your area in your GE pic was already search over and over again after the to camps dug and blew the crap out of Weavers Needle, The artist connection is not a new theory. It even expanded to his own treasure being hidden in the Supers.

Wrmickel1

The area in the pic is way off Weavers Needle . The Horse is for the end of the trail and the Priest is for the Latin heart .
The stone trail map has the sunrise at the top .

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Not this Canadian ...
Care to explain ?

I mention a couple years back if you knew of my boss,
And all his holdings in Canada and you said No. Just thought it's time you all knew since he digging 10X.

But enough of the tuff love[emoji23]

He's a true asset to the Treasure Community and a personal friend of Mr. Trump. That could come in handy down the Trail. So to speak.

Wrmickel1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread