Status
Not open for further replies.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal

I believe ( 100% ) how the connected circles on the Burbridge map and on the boulder , mean " Travel on to next sign on a trail to wealth "

signs.jpg

So , somebody should know very well the treasure signs to find the target .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal

I believe ( 100% ) how the connected circles on the Burbridge map and on the boulder , mean " Travel on to next sign on a trail to wealth "

View attachment 1201061

So, somebody should know very well the treasure signs to find the target .

Are you saying that the circles on the Burbridge map are not destinations but simply trail markers?
I didn't understand that.

Honestly I think its two different symbols.
???

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal

Yes , only few or one are/is destination/s .

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The circles on the burbridge map are mines, they are connected by trails. It is a simple map of mines.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every circle without dot , spiral or rays , is just what i have said .

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal

Yes , only few or one are/is destination/s .

Why? It seems a convoluted way to travel - based on your overlay.
Why not more direct?

I am reading the Burbridge circles as locations, points on a map. "Cave, mine, mineral, one." The lines, perhaps connecting trails.
The scale is unknown.

The symbol that you are describing, the one that looks like a tadpole, is a version of the snake symbol - "It means treasure or another sign is on this side". Again, it boils down to understanding the artist, how he or she intended the symbol to be used/understood.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most maps are simple. A lot of hunters make it more difficult by twisting or turning the maps. All they need to do is look at the ground around them, not the stars. I have seen on 3 differant times a wrangler leading 4 peaple on a trail ride. They rode with in 150 feet of a certain mine and the wrangler has looked for it for years. Just keep it simple.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal

i didn't say how the circles are only signs to travel . You must to go there and to " read " the symbol . Could be all mines but i have many doubts .
The other symbol which looks like the " travel on to the next sign " is the " treasure in opposite side " but is little different ( has wave ).

another sign.JPG

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobodie

Is very simple ? The majority of maps are a game of " hide and seek " .

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have it right. It is hide and seek. I am just saying let's not make more out of a line that's on a map.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have it right. It is hide and seek. I am just saying let's not make more out of a line that's on a map.

I like the simplest way too . And I agree how many do it more harder than it is .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal

An example of simultaneous connected circles is the stone trail from the stone trail map . Has 18 " travel on to the next sign " symbols until ends to the mine/shaft .

Last edited:

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar your batting a 1000. The dots on the stone map are directional markers and the line that connects them is the trail. The trail is only 2 and a half miles long. All of the X's point to a dot. The line that points to the dot is a canyon and the directional is at the head of the canyon. The mines are not just at the end of the trail but off to the side deep into canyons. To find them you would need other maps, or go into every canyon on the trail. In 1 of the areas is over 16 mines, for these mines you have to go 3/4 of mile off the trail to find them. You would need another map to find them.Like I said keep it simple.

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Markmar your batting a 1000. The dots on the stone map are directional markers and the line that connects them is the trail. The trail is only 2 and a half miles long. All of the X's point to a dot. The line that points to the dot is a canyon and the directional is at the head of the canyon. The mines are not just at the end of the trail but off to the side deep into canyons. To find them you would need other maps, or go into every canyon on the trail. In 1 of the areas is over 16 mines, for these mines you have to go 3/4 of mile off the trail to find them. You would need another map to find them.Like I said keep it simple.

Are you writing from first hand, onsite experience or, is this your personal theory?

Interesting either way.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, You are right. Most of these rocks would require two or more men. I know they look small and some are but, in these areas no one would even think about carrying one of these rocks away. The map I decoded for this area has three small rocks and if moved I would have never found this heart. Lots of these monuments are removable and if they were moved it would make no difference too someone that knew the system as the larger monuments are near by, not removable, carved as part of bedrock.

Bill

Is better to take in consideration carvings and signs which are on large boulders or on mountain sides . I believe the author never would want someone to can lift and throw away his marking ( or to take it to their homes ) .
Just my thought .

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who said quartz doesn't grow in trees!

I'm posting the Quartz rectangle growing from a tree near an "!" exclamation point made of stone and laid out on bedrock. I found it finally! It's also near a tree with gold moss or lichen on the trunk. These dig sites are dangerous as I heard you can access the tunnel system under the large skull carved boulder. I verified this by attempting a dig around the base and discovered the whole large skull rock was sealed with clay not from the area. It would take a backhoe to dig it. Or a couple dozen Indian slaves.

This site is special and I've been working it for years. I know almost all its secrets.

View attachment 1201429

Thanks again Bill R. That circular moss mark on that heart rock, I have also found that at what i believe to be very close to the dig here site. It was great to see you post that,and give that info. I belive that to be a very secret sign. Your the only one that i have seen to say that and post it. the ! mark is also close to the moss sign at my site ther are two !! marks at my site. thanks for the great info. Would you like to give more? Iam all ears and would love to here more on the subject. Thanks again.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill ,the stone next to the tree right side. The ram head is on it his horn looks like a stair way leading down. Can you see it.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solar Keystone Maps

The sunlight map I've been hinting around about has a keystone in it. This keystone once removed allows the sun to generate the map images on the bedrock. The viewing has to be done from the walkers monument which is a foot abstract during the right time of day. You can cleary see the keystone in these photos and me in one up high on the hill in the background. My wife was with me the only one I trusted to take there and help me document the discovery. At the right time of year the sun moves and archs too the right position for the viewing. Only part of the map is visible until the keystone is removed.

View attachment 1201430 View attachment 1201431 View attachment 1201432

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal Croves,
If i said that I have hiked all 18 directional markers, no one would believe me. We hear things like this all the time.I won't say what they are, I have seen people hike past them and not notice them. I walked past them for a long time. I won't say what they are but they are not cactus,boulders that look like hearts, or rock formations like weavers neadle. The dots are directional markers that lead you away from the regular trail.That is why on bottom map there is a dot on both side of the main trail (not a river). I found the trail while looking for the LDM. At first i paid no attention to them,when started to notice them I realized that i had seen 4 of them. The next time I went out I brought with me a paper copy of the stone maps. Following the contoure of the area and the map I was able to pinpoint each marker. Since i found the area, I was able to find other things. I know no one will believe me, I don't care. Just keep it simple,every scratch on a map does not mean anything.

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal Croves,
If i said that I have hiked all 18 directional markers, no one would believe me. We hear things like this all the time.I won't say what they are, I have seen people hike past them and not notice them. I walked past them for a long time. I won't say what they are but they are not cactus,boulders that look like hearts, or rock formations like weavers neadle. The dots are directional markers that lead you away from the regular trail.That is why on bottom map there is a dot on both side of the main trail (not a river). I found the trail while looking for the LDM. At first i paid no attention to them,when started to notice them I realized that i had seen 4 of them. The next time I went out I brought with me a paper copy of the stone maps. Following the contoure of the area and the map I was able to pinpoint each marker. Since i found the area, I was able to find other things. I know no one will believe me, I don't care. Just keep it simple,every scratch on a map does not mean anything.

Not such a difficult thing to believe.
Is it in the Superstitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread