A Heap of Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's:coffee2: That gives me a great Idea for Chupracat, or Chupraburro !,The ChupraDutchHunter!, np:cat:

Last edited:

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I am new to the forums and do not know anyone. Has anyone on the forums actually found a treasure? I mean lots of bars of gold or sillver, or gold coins. Jesuit treasure. Not a couple of nuggets here and there.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, that Treasure hunter that posted just above you, RTTT avatar746_14.gif posted a photo of burro loads, of silver coins he and friends found. + He owns a very famous and rich gold mine. + some of the gold from the mine he owns, i believe came thru my way, thanks to his theory and Not Peralta's map. They bring alot of experience here.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jacob Waltz was a Chupradutchman!

He killed many men for looking his mine!

Dog, Have you seen what I just posted in my Solar Lunar thread? If you ever wondered what the Heart insert or the heart at the bottom of the Priest map represents I just gave that secret to the world!

What other object could it be? When you die you see a bright light, bright as the sun, the sun is the heart and the heart is the sun. They believed the soul came from the heart and journeyed into the light. What better way to hide a heart map? The upper heart map only appears at the right time of year and day. But there's more to it. There is another sun heart map below the upper one. I posted the rock blocking that map jammed in between the two outcrops earlier. You remove it and view the lower final map. Alpha and Omega. They're giving you the final measurement for the final Skull monument on a nearby mountain. One final post I'm going to make with regards to the profile skull. I'm going to reveal the contents of the upper map to the world!
I might as well.
I'm bored with all this dancing around the campfire.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill, did the "ex" inlaws live upstairs ? Reason I ask is I see that nice OPEN air area just outside the 2nd story door.
2015-10-06 00_10_48-A Heap of Proof. - Page 37.png

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My in Laws are all deceased. I've been inside all over this house even in the basement. It had an eyeglass spectacle kit for grinding glasses from the late 1700's and toys from that period all the way into the 1970's. That would be a good trick housing the In laws at night and calling them out on the porch for an early breakfast!

Bill, did the "ex" inlaws live upstairs ? Reason I ask is I see that nice OPEN air area just outside the 2nd story door.
View attachment 1219690

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about the in-laws. Can't even imagine the memories that house must hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions