Original Peralta Stone Map Photos

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RG had previously posted a new print of the "bumper stones" made from the original (undamaged) ..." bumper photo ".... negative, which he obtained from Travis' belongings in Texas.
So far that reprint, which is free of the damage seen on previous published photos of an older print from the same negative, is the only way to compare the stones that were photographed prior to 1950, when the film was developed, and the stones currently on display at the SMM. Same goes for any reproductions or photos of same.
Anything else at this point is just he said-she said. Until additional stones or photos from the Tumlinson collection are produced for examination, that's all we have to go on.

horsehunter

Greenie
Jul 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello to all of the people that hunt the dutch . My name is steve and I have been looking for 26 plus years and I have some very interesting facts to share with you all. Has anyone ever wondered why the saint that was carved by a master stone carver looks so animated? Or why his head is not connected to his body? Or why he has no legs but is elevated by three boxes? Has anyone ever noticed the knife in his hair? Or the top half of an elephant hidden in the carving? hhhmmmmm!!! Now on to the horse.Did anyone ever notice the second map hidden in the horse? It is so cool when you first see it you wont believe what you are seeing and there is no disputing the fact that its there because I can show you where the horse is carved at just like it is carved on the stone on a rock that is located north of the river pointing the same direction as the stone depicts. I promise you that im not some clown come blowing into town with some big ole story trying to con somebody out of something. I spent several years hiking with a man I consider to be an expert on the subject that showed me several of clues he had discovered himself and over the years we searched for something else we found several more clues together and without his help and knowledge which he shared with me unselfishly.I cannot extend enough gratitude and thanks to this man for his unending generosity during our quest for lost treasures. some of you prominent hunters probably know him as he is always in the realm of any and all activities that have to do with the superstitions and the mystique they cloak themselves in urging some very astute hunters to come and test there mettle against the might of the mountain where all that know the mystery that this is the home of The THUNDER GOD and not just any man can tread here and return to talk about it. It takes men like Ron Eagle and Ralph Henderson to march into the home of the Thunder God and return with a trinket or treasure for all to see that they are men of the mountain mans society unafraid of what lies beyond the next curve of the trail. I have hiked with both of these men and I have can say that they know what they are doing when it comes to finding what others have given their very lives searching for. This is not a place for the weak or timid by any means.This mountain will and has consumed many a brave man set out to find what it has hidden within its canyons and crevaces. To my friend Ralph Henderson I cannot thank you enough for the time you took to show me what you did. I have some very interesting things to show you about the peralta maps. Things I have found that no one else has ever seen before that proves that the place I took you to is the place of the mine of Don Miguel Peralta. Please reply to me here and let me know if you would like to see what I have found hidden in the horse/saint maps coupled with what you showed me will leave you in awe sir. Its undisputable proof of the location of the mine. You have been there with me and seen the area. Now I can show you evidence written in stone that was never meant for us common folks to see let alone figure out what it says to do. Look me up ralph its so cool what I want to show you. I promise if you put this in your paper you wont be able to print enough of them. Anyways sorry if I got side tracked there guys I tend to do that sometimes. But if any of you dutchies would like to see some very interesting twists to the maps hit me up I share. I already have permission from the B.L.M. to stake my claim on it as it is in an area open to exploration and my discovery has been done on the site. Hey ralph I also found the other site we searched for,you wont believe how easy it is to get to. Come on and get your share ,I owe you like no other. I didn't forget you and I never will. Thank you falls way short of what I owe you but its a good start. Im here waitin on you to help finish what we started. steve the new horsehunter. C YA

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
A true stoner. What is your opinion that the stones were made by Travis for a TV show he was setting up.

A absolute not. But what's this RG stuff did he post something somewhere or what.
Travis didn't make them your being played by the family, Ask Gollum he'll tell ya.

Wayne

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Attachments

• 9D5B8F68-62E1-46E1-84B8-2AE04B3E5925.jpeg
    9D5B8F68-62E1-46E1-84B8-2AE04B3E5925.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 127

picketpin

Aug 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal in vid 7 Joe says @ about 6:52, he was 12/13 when TT passed in 1961
so that makes Joe about 67/68, so i think he is Joe sr.

I'm late to the show here and apologize for not keeping up, but could someone please post a link to the "In Search of the Truth" videos? I would love to watch them.
Thanks, James

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A absolute not. But what's this RG stuff did he post something somewhere or what.
Travis didn't make them your being played by the family, Ask Gollum he'll tell ya.

Wayne

Buddy,

I will say that Janie Tumlinson told me that her dad "was in no way part of any hoax". Only problem with that was that she was only about 10 years old at the time.

You have to take into account what Frank says, because he was there, and says that Travis had a stone carving factory set up in Texas. If I knew Frank to be a BS'er, I wouldnt put a lot into what he says, but he is not, so I do.

Mike

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Buddy,

I will say that Janie Tumlinson told me that her dad "was in no way part of any hoax". Only problem with that was that she was only about 10 years old at the time.

You have to take into account what Frank says, because he was there, and says that Travis had a stone carving factory set up in Texas. If I knew Frank to be a BS'er, I wouldnt put a lot into what he says, but he is not, so I do.

Mike
there was also someone else there with frank and ryan...he agrees with frank ..travis carved those stones

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there was also someone else there with frank and ryan...he agrees with frank ..travis carved those stones

Plus, there were also a bunch of paper/hide maps that he made.

Mike

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
My question to anyone who cares to answer. If TT carved the stones, why the pockmarked back of the lower trail map? Exactly what purpose does that serve?

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know Frank in not a BSer, but he is capable of being wrong like anyone else. It makes no difference how many stones Travis carved, or how many maps he may have made. I tend to believe he found the PSM's like he stated in his own words.

A few years ago on a debate here about which stone he found first, I stated that it could be no other stone than the P/H stone. This was because it is the stone that tells you it is one of four stones, and to look for the others in the same hole. I said it had to have being buried edgewise with "Miguel" visible. This is what got Travis attention, and it turns out that I was right. I also know in which position the stone was buried.

The stones that he did carve, show that he was incapable of having created the PSM's, and the hole where the PSM's came out of also tells me it was impossible for him to have buried them so precisely.

All this without even going into what's on the PSM's.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My question to anyone who cares to answer. If TT carved the stones, why the pockmarked back of the lower trail map? Exactly what purpose does that serve?
It appears that the stones were meant to stack together like a sandwich, then the group would look like one large stone, perhaps similer to those found in altars or cemetaries, there is a story, as I recall, about a set of stones being discovered in a mission when it was being restored and while on route, they were stolen.
I think that this was the reason why the map was carved in stone, so that it could be hidden. If the other half of the horse priest map is ever recovered, it may prove the theory that it was a headstone or grave marker.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I know Frank in not a BSer, but he is capable of being wrong like anyone else. It makes no difference how many stones Travis carved, or how many maps he may have made. I tend to believe he found the PSM's like he stated in his own words.

A few years ago on a debate here about which stone he found first, I stated that it could be no other stone than the P/H stone. This was because it is the stone that tells you it is one of four stones, and to look for the others in the same hole. I said it had to have being buried edgewise with "Miguel" visible. This is what got Travis attention, and it turns out that I was right. I also know in which position the stone was buried.

The stones that he did carve, show that he was incapable of having created the PSM's, and the hole where the PSM's came out of also tells me it was impossible for him to have buried them so precisely.

All this without even going into what's on the PSM's.
As I remember, it was mitchell who told the story of how the stones were found, and that story does not hold water for me, test it.
eight paces is about 30 feet or so, a 12 degree difference in direction will only produce an offset of about 1 1/2 feet.
seems like a very small difference between locations to have been a deliberate hidding tactic.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
As I remember, it was mitchell who told the story of how the stones were found, and that story does not hold water for me, test it.
eight paces is about 30 feet or so, a 12 degree difference in direction will only produce an offset of about 1 1/2 feet.
seems like a very small difference between locations to have been a deliberate hidding tactic.
well...if you guys want to waste decades of your life following those silly stone maps that is certainly your choice....not me..i have better things to do

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
well...if you guys want to waste decades of your life following those silly stone maps that is certainly your choice....not me..i have better things to do
Does that mean you will stop commenting as well?
one can only hope:icon_thumleft:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Howdy Alan,

I don't know what story Mitchell came up with, I was going with what Travis said.

Homar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread