Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are some cool videos. Makes me want a drone to get some good scenery pics. Thanks for sharing.

Frghtshkr

Apr 23, 2013
Gilbert AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Cube, Royal Mini Highbanker, Angus Mackirk sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Crap! thanks now I want one

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need one for the deposit at Tayopa for sure. Gives a different perspetive Still haven't cracked the entry.

While they are wonderful, and have their place, it still doesn't replace a good riding Mule and weeks of solitude

Still want one for Tayopa. sigh.

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is some cool stuff. I remember before I ever went there, I was trying to imagine what it looked like. I was compelled to get off my butt and go and have a look see. Ever since I have just loved that place, with all it`s raw natural beauty and solitude. I wish I could get myself one of those things and fly it up Rough Canyon. Thanx guys

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Earth has some danged old bones wearing away there.
Did not see any gold marrow leaking out no where.....dang editing!:laughing7:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Need one for the deposit at Tayopa for sure. Gives a different perspetive Still haven't cracked the entry.

While they are wonderful, and have their place, it still doesn't replace a good riding Mule and weeks of solitude

You need one amigo, heck you can use it to pick out the best routes for your cute mule! You can even deduct it on your taxes as operations equipment, so long as you use it only for the actual work of treasure hunting and not for pleasure. I think you should get one.

Please do continue;

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been to lot of the places in these videos. It looks so nice, but in reality it's hell on earth!

Gods domain is vast and beautiful but when you look up and see nature with your own eyes it makes you seen so insignificant in the world.

This sort of gives you what we as Hikers and Adventurer's knew about years ago that keeps us going out again and again. It may not be for the hunt although that part of it is Adventurous. I think it's just being a part of this under explored world and the vast display of natures colors in the mountains painted by time for us to personally enjoy that lures people back over and over.

This sort of takes the personal experience with nature all away for us to discover for ourselves. Sure wish I could fly like that!

I envy that damn Drone! This is good though. The Forest Service has made it impossible for the Handicapped to see this with their own eyes. Ryan has just given them the wings the Feds took away by not allowing modern vehicles in there.

Great accomplishment!

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Roy (Oro) I agreee, the only problem is money. Taxes would be liable in Mexico only.

Ach du lieber mein freund! Money is not the problem, just getting the money is the problem! (:laughing7:) Not to worry, some of these publishers are offering a nice fat advance for manuscripts, which should solve some of the financial knots in getting Tayopa opened up. :thumbsup: < hint hint> Get a Book Deal | Write a Book Proposal That Sells | Find a Literary Agent | Find a Christian Literary Agent

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Didja notice in #2, that sort of filled in place that maybe was caused by a slide? On top of the mountain...

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The drone videos are beautifull and I love them but I would rather be on the ground looking at ant hills to see if they carried any gold nuggets out.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other

Saddle sores versus a blister on the joystick finger ? 8-) My backside has gotten somewhat soft, have never ridden a mule, horses yes, and some were EXTREMELY stubborn. Another great video Ryan and Frank. I too, am still contemplating the purchase of the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and all because of you two. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread