Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
May I ask who's ignore list is Terry Soloman on? Maybe because I am new here, I don't get it.

Hey Nobodie! Some folks - including at least three of my ex-wives, put me on their "ignore" list because they dislike my sense of humor; don't like the way I look; think I'm a bloviating know-it-all; hate the way I dress; disagree with every word I say; or I disappointed them in bed. Hey, what are you going to do?

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 284

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well disappointing your Ex's in bed explains why you have so many Ex's, but, have you ever thought that just maybe it's disappointing other Folks in bed had anything to do with it?

Hey Nobodie! Some folks - including at least three of my ex-wives, put me on their "ignore" list because they dislike my sense of humor; don't like the way I look; think I'm a bloviating know-it-all; hate the way I dress; disagree with every word I say; or I disappointed them in bed. Hey, what are you going to do?

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's not a "problem" for me Real. I just don't think I should have to undergo a reduction surgery so that it doesn't "hurt" my girlfriends.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry

Your case reminds me a joke :

One man says to his friend " I was able to make my ***** 10" "
" How did you that ? " asked his friend .
" Very simple , I folded it in half " .

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other

Me? I am going to not sleep with you. That is what I am going to do :D

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Inside the mine!:tongue3:

Attachments

• Joy Walk 034.jpg
    Joy Walk 034.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Joy Walk 046.jpg
    Joy Walk 046.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Joy Walk 044.jpg
    Joy Walk 044.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 74

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice picture on your shirt Terry, seen that somewhere. Lol. :coffee2:

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like he is about to pull a knife.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He'd better get a Raincoat!

Wait, I mean a Hard Hat!

What an accomplishment!

He chiseled that mine out if solid rock single handed with a pocket knife! Your hard work paid off now retire with the money you saved not buying a chisel or dynamite!

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There were Javalina in there recently. You could smell the musk and urine. I was nervous and had the safety off my sidearm. Joy had her 9-mm in her hand when she shot the photo of me. The knife is a Spyderco Massad Ayoob.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, you look pretty calm, I would be afraid to turn my back like that, but, as long as Joy can multi-task, ( shoot pictures AND shoot Javalina at the same time ), then she is worth her weight in gold !

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Perfect place to fire a gun, in an old mine shaft!:dontknow:

Joe

You and I obviously know better than that Joe, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread