ore samples for prospector77 to identify

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
i guess i intruded on someone elses thread last time i posted this...here are the pics of samples i promised...let's see if you can i.d. these like you say you can.....which mine did these come from? GOLD.JPG GOLD2.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"You could put this to the test if you like , Just sent Gold to my house and I will tell you where it is from" - prospector77

Posting those low resolution photos are hardly a fair test. Will you be sending the samples to p77?

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
"You could put this to the test if you like , Just sent Gold to my house and I will tell you where it is from" - prospector77

Posting those low resolution photos are hardly a fair test. Will you be sending the samples to p77?

sorry about that....here are more pics taken with a better camera....you will still need to save to your pc and zoom in..its cloudy here today so i'm having a hard time getting the lighting right...if these arent good enough i'll take more pics when the sun comes out..and as far as sending gold ore samples that are shot through with gold to someone i've never met i dont think thats going to happen..he's welcome to come here though...but if he's as good as he says he is..these pics should tell him what he needs to know

P1470623.JPG P1470628.JPG P1470627.JPG

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AZ Dave , What I said was that I could identify each of the 30 samples in my yard along with the other mines I mentioned , but I will still take your challenge , I'm going to say I comes from the reef of Quartz that runs from South of Tucson north towards Globe , Santa Catalina's or Pacaho Peak' Just a guess .
Anyway its some nice looking ore , Keep Mining !!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
you have the correct state...it is arizona ore....but your off on the locality

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions