Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...........Lynda,

The Forest Service does not willingly grant TT Permits in Wilderness Areas. You would have to drag in pictures and video, along with a notarized affidavit from the Pope along with his urine sample.................. or just pay off the right Forest Service Official!?!

Who said anything about them willingly granting one. ??? I'd suspect they would have to be dragged to it kicking and screaming like banshees. I just said I'd get it, don't doubt me. <LOL> Joe has the harder job finding the caches.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
...........Lynda,

The Forest Service does not willingly grant TT Permits in Wilderness Areas. You would have to drag in pictures and video, along with a notarized affidavit from the Pope along with his urine sample.................. or just pay off the right Forest Service Official!?!

Who said anything about them willingly granting one. ??? I'd suspect they would have to be dragged to it kicking and screaming like banshees. I just said I'd get it, don't doubt me. <LOL> Joe has the harder job finding the caches.

Well damn. If you weren't so old, wearin' a witches hat, and apparently sporting a white beard all the way down to your ankles, you might be a catch :D

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas to all . I wish you to find the caches that are you looking for . :icon_santa: :treasurechest:
Happy new year too .

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may be he was referring too his mine in the Bradshaw mountains when he said that. I remember reading it somewhere a long time ago maybe on the old Feldman forum I don't recall. Or maybe one of those books that gives all the clues that he supposedly said. It could just be his mine was the only prospect nearby.

Thanks for the answers if you see anything about it let us all know.

I do not recall for certain but think this is not true. Would need to go back over the sources to be sure. :dontknow:

:coffee2: :coffee:

josh711

Greenie
Jan 20, 2022
Mike,

A few days after you made your 2011 post on this subject, I posted this:

Very nice work! I did the same thing when Garry originally opened this topic, but never made it to 1945. You're like a bulldog when you are digging for information, and that is often the only way to arrive at the truth. I believe I mentioned that very thing to Garry when I first suggested we invite you into our research.

Coincidence!!!! I am at work, so I don't have Helen's book here, but I assume those names match the "Bible" manifest. Too many coincidences for comfort.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mike,

Don't know if Bob will know where that manifest came from, or be able to remember the details. Helen had her own sources that she used, besides Bob. He did not agree with everything she put into her books. We are all in that same boat.....so to speak.
icon_lol.gif

Take care,

Joe

Guess that "bulldog" statement stuck in my memory cells......what's left of them.

Here is where I posted who the source of the manifest was:

Location: Tempe, Arizona Hi Joe: I was going through the posts under the heading of: "Helen Corbin's Olbers Manifest," where I came across a post you made on Sunday, May 8, 2005 at 6:23 am, subject heading; "Das Twist." Here you made the following statement at the end of the post. "I happen to know that Tom Kollenborn keeps tabs on the LDM Forum, and have it on good authority that he was the source for Corbin's manifest." Joe, with all due respect I need to correct you on this statement. Granted, Tom does keep an eye on the Forum, but I know for a fact, absolutely and without question!!!, that Tom did NOT give the Corbin's the ship manifest. I know this for I was visiting the Corbin's with a good friend of mine long before her book was published. It was during this visit that Helen and my friend discussed the subject of the manifest which he had given her along with other papers. I was there and saw the material and heard the discussion. Sorry, but I cannot reveal the name of that person for reasons of confidentiality. It's up to that person to make it know if they want to do so. Respectfully, Gregory E. Davis

My source for Tom being the one who gave Helen the Olbers Manifest was a partner of Kraig Roberts. They led me down many a false trail. They played me like a fiddle.
icon_redface.gif

At this time, I have no reason for "confidentiality". Helen's source was Kraig Roberts. My source for that information was Bob Corbin, who was there with Greg and Kraig when he gave it to her. Bob gave me his permission to name him as my source in a telephone conversation this morning.

Take care,

Joe
I know who bill711 is

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread