THE LOST DUTCHMAN MINE my story about it here is part of it

1Aceman

Greenie
Nov 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
let me tell a story here this is 100% true so you can believe it. If you don't , it wont change that it is true . About four yrs ago my grandfather and I we took care of my grandmother when we got her back home . From the home , my mother and sisters put her in a home . Hospice care brought her home to die any second. But grandpa and I feed here good meals and she lasted for another six months . During this time I was cutting all his firewood ,he burned alot of wood . But while cutting the wood I stumble on to this quartz vein where I was cutting . So I was checking out this awesome vein never seen nothing like it before except for when I was a kid we would walk this road ,everyday but I didn't pay no attention to it when I was 8yrs old . Anyway I load my truck with these quartz rocks and about blew out my tires from the weight . I took them up to grandpa and he comes out on the porch because I asked him too look at them and he is 90 yrs old sharp as a tack . The first thing he said was boy you better put them under lock and key . You found it , so we looked at them for a few excited so told him I'm going to go lock them up . I live in the house below his house I get home and well I have these rocks in my yard and I have so many its like dam where am I going to lock it all up at so I locked the gate and called it good for now . I would sit with him everyday and we watch movies , everyone had to do with the history of this mine he picked them out we watched them . At the time I didn't know what he was teaching me . I'll finish the story latter if people would like to hear more about it

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Im done.gif

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
He said as much on another New Thread he started earlier this morning:

Today, 12:19 AM Original Poster #1

us
ace
Nov 2015
Whites
All Types Of Treasure Hunting
So who would like to know about the dutchman mine and would like to give me a hand
I need some help with this if you have some equipment and that would like to be apart of the lost Dutchman mine I can use the help . I will be explain how and why and who I am soon I have pictures that will show this mine I will show them soon . I need a serious person that will help me with this and honesty is a must I'm a fare and honest person and willing to share equally with who helps with this message me if you are interested in helping. Just to let you all know its been found by me and my grandpa sent to it to find it and I have I am the the great great grandson of Jacobs friend wieser, this is not a joke I need someone that knows about mining and laws on doing this because this has to be done the right way and respect for what is involved with this mine do to the history with it thank you for your time

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes he does.....;)
Still waiting to see the pictures though.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More like no stinkin pictures to show...IMO

OP
OP

1Aceman

Greenie
Nov 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well ya you have herd me before and I. Forgot my login pass and busted my phone and had to redo everything so in back know and if your interested in this then I will send pictures to you as soon as I decide I want to . I have them don't worry last time I tryed I had to post 5 post before I could load any but I will try soon .if anyone thinks I'm just making it up . Then go away and you don't need to reply to my posts that's fine with me . I'm not out pulling no one leg here I have little bit of time messing with this . Do too I have a mine remember and its taking up my time

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1Aceman,

Very simple solution. Take a picture of the ore sitting on a current newspaper. You don't have to include anything personal in the pic. That will shut up all those naysayers!

If you have real LDM Ore, I (and a few others here) can tell you right away.

Mike

Last edited:
S

stefen

Hell, I was just about ready to sign over a check to that feller in South Africa and now I have an alternative with the gold mine feller.

Makes my mind hert.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm torn between that and a sweet deal this guy is making me on the Brooklyn Bridge with beachfront property in Arizona.

Mike

S

stefen

Power ball?

Iz thet lik the deer priz at the VFW hall?

Da only ball I know has 3 holes init....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread