WORKING THE LDM LEGEND

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Regardless if Waltz actually had a fabulously rich mine in the Superstition Mountains, or not, there is no doubt that people have been working the legend since he died.

Modern day LDM miners are constantly creating "new" stories to keep the legend fresh. Many are being supplied these "fresh", new stories by one source who works behind the scenes. I braced him once about his practices, but ended up just letting it go. I now see his work turning up on this forum while he stays, mostly, silent.

I would suggest you all......watch your back.

Others may have their own stories of "Working The LDM Legend".

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In one of the other threads I said to WATCH YOUR BACK AND TRUST NOBODIE. You can't.

OP
OP
cactusjumper

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
In one of the other threads I said to WATCH YOUR BACK AND TRUST NOBODIE. You can't.

nobodie,

I took that to mean not to trust you.....Sorry, guess it was the other way around.:thumbsup:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe,
I have learned a long time ago that when it comes to the LDM not to trust anyone. If and when I get proof of my past claims I will post pictures, and deny everything. In the past I have talked to many Dutch hunters (no names, I'm not going to get into that) some well known. One of them told me that he found out that someone(he wouldn't tell me his name) put fake clues on a mesa. He said that he was so angry that he put his own fake clues there too. I also get an impression that there are 2 clicks out there that are watching and waiting .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread