Why did Travis Tumlinson Fake the Stone Maps as a Hoax?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cj , this is the strangest forum I've ever been on . On any other forum I'm on there are a few guy's that know what they are talking about and the rest kiss their rear ends to get info. On this forum they run the knowledgeable people off or get them banned and then fight amongst each other over which of them knows the most, and talk about every crazy topic except the LDM . closest place to the nut house I've ever seen

Everyone can offer something of value. Remember, many years of research, hiking, digging and toil may make a person an 'expert' on the subject of what they are searching for, but it's undeniable evidence that they are also expert at NOT finding it.

Last edited:

Weaversneedle

Jan 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone can offer something of value. Remember, many years of research, hiking, digging and toil may make a person an 'expert' on the subject of what they are searching for, but it's undeniable evidence that they are also expert at NOT finding it.

Earnie, it would appear on this forum that most on here are experts at FINDING the ldm because they all claim to have found it

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking of starting thread for all of us who have found the LDM, telling us why we believe it is the LDM. Even if we were wrong.

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The answer should be self evident. Have you seen me doing any kissing up on this forum?
Evidently, we don't do that here.

Hypothetically, if a person found the Lost Dutchman, I suppose the wisest thing would be to keep it completely secret (even if located at a perfectly legal location).
What would be the best way for that finder to convert the raw ore into cash or something of value that could not be traced back to that golden windfall? Not kissing just asking.;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The answer should be self evident. Have you seen me doing any kissing up on this forum?

Only to the Moderator.:lips:

Which if you didn't he would definitely put you in the same category as one of your knowledgeable people.:crybaby2:

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must doing something wrong. Three times I tried to start a new thread on finding the LDM, it won't let me. keeps saying I need to log in but i already am. All typed up.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must doing something wrong. Three times I tried to start a new thread on finding the LDM, it won't let me. keeps saying I need to log in but i already am. All typed up.
Try logging out then back in...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread