The Tumlinson Diary

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello sdcfia,

That is a good question. It seems someone has scored a direct hit on the bunker.

Starman

Wow, I noticed all the threads have been removed. It's likely a good idea from their perspective, as now they can proceed without distractions. Well, I'd still like to answer those questions ... oh, well.

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep...deleting the whole thread is pretty messed up...even for a guy like me just interested in the story from my couch in Missouri..

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both, the video one and the research one.. on the other site moderated by Sarge and the man who shall not be mentioned by name here..

Weaversneedle

Jan 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both, the video one and the research one.. on the other site moderated by Sarge and the man who shall not be mentioned by name here..
I just looked and everything is gone. Looks like some of the members here got what they wanted

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Instead of getting any kind of information, we now have nothing. Now what, who gets jumped on now.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Instead of getting any kind of information, we now have nothing. Now what, who gets jumped on now.

Don't loose faith nobodie, whats coming our way soon on multiple fronts, I hope, will leave us all drowning in information.
Whole information.

Its a very exciting time despite the silly drama.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal, I know that the information may come out. But I just wished that people would have waited until things came out. Good or bad, we are in history in the making. Calling someone's grandfather or uncle a con artist, might send the info and maps back into barn. No one here knew Travis personally, except the family. How ever I did enjoy the debate, even if some of it got reckless.
Now we wait.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal, I know that the information may come out. But I just wished that people would have waited until things came out. Good or bad, we are in history in the making. Calling someone's grandfather or uncle a con artist, might send the info and maps back into barn. No one here knew Travis personally, except the family. How ever I did enjoy the debate, even if some of it got reckless.
Now we wait.

nobodie,
Please, go back and re-read what I wrote. I am not writing about the Tumlinsons or Ryan's work. Whats coming down the trial(s) will overshadow everything we have been arguing over concerning those names. That's why I have been hounding Ryan to focus on the history from his purchase of the manuscript back. Get it done NOW, keep the secrets secret but publish the history. Let the Tumlinsons have their show and be part of it if needed, but don't cross wires.

Book first.

They make great foundations.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
I believe at least one person in the family is looking in on our conversations. IMHO, They have done nothing wrong in this little drama. Seeing all the history of what has taken place deleted, I am reminded of past episodes of the same type of behavior. I believe that was done to hide false information and fabricated evidence that could not stand up to the light of day.

It's not a good historical pattern to be compared to.:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
S

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Hello N.P.

Alice is doing well. I will give her your regards. interesting point you make about the new insights perhaps it is just rediscovering the old ones. I guess you have to be at this stage in life to appreciate that fact. Take Care my friend.

Hello Sdcfia

You are right they do need to work on their own. Probably would be a good idea to do peer review at some stage of the game. Have to say pistol whipping Cactus Jumper is really in poor taste. At his age and mine there are only so many beatings left in us.:laughing7:

Actually those folks are on to some pretty fundamental stuff if they would just throw the Tumlinson`s under the bus and move on. This is no longer about Bonny@Clyde and Travis`s personal issues.

Discovering and understanding an ancient European presence in the Superstitions now that is important. Who knows where that will lead.:hello2:

In that part of their work wish them only the best.

Starman

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hello N.P.

Alice is doing well. I will give her your regards. interesting point you make about the new insights perhaps it is just rediscovering the old ones. I guess you have to be at this stage in life to appreciate that fact. Take Care my friend.

Hello Sdcfia

You are right they do need to work on their own. Probably would be a good idea to do peer review at some stage of the game. Have to say pistol whipping Cactus Jumper is really in poor taste. At his age and mine there are only so many beatings left in us.:laughing7:

Actually those folks are on to some pretty fundamental stuff if they would just throw the Tumlinson`s under the bus and move on. This is no longer about Bonny@Clyde and Travis`s personal issues.

Discovering and understanding an ancient European presence in the Superstitions now that is important. Who knows where that will lead.:hello2:

Starman

And a not so ancient European presence perhaps inspired by a more ancient one.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Just to be clear, I did not inject myself into Ryan's Texas conversation. I was asked to say something, and I did....in a small way. Because of my long involvement with the Stone Maps, I assume it was considered smart to attempt to get me on the cheerleading team. I believe the same offers were made to other respected members of the Dutch Hunting Community. Those that I have spoken to have told me they also have reservations concerning the viability of this new information.

That being said, I believe we all are keeping an open mind and are looking forward to whatever the final product turns out to be. My health has been iffy for some time now and my mind is not as sharp as I believe it once was. Keeping that in mind, you would all do well to not let what I may say or write influence your own conclusions. That would, of course, include Ryan. I feel that I was being herded into a place I would rather wait to get to.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Whatever their motives were, they still came to you for some type of approval even thou you may perceive it as an endorsement. That recognition should more than compensate you for your phone trouble.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Who is the they you keep referring to. Don't include me in your bull. I suggest you hop in your balloon and go look at shadow signs.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Who is the they you keep referring to. Don't include me in your bull. I suggest you hop in your balloon and go look at shadow signs.

It would help if you used quotes or named the person that you are addressing. Assuming for a moment that it was me, (balloon comment) "they" meaning Ryan and his team. I didn't know that included you if it now does. If it helps, I don't give you much though these days and would like to keep it that way if possible.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Frank,

It's been pretty well established that you are a part of the team. If that is no longer true.........:dontknow:

Take care my friend,

Joe

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello N.P.

Hello Sdcfia

Starman

Can anyone lead me to where i can read the thoughts on the Ancient European presence? Iam very interested in read about that. Thanks for any help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread