Original photos Stone Maps

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal

A witness is just a witness . For the " blind " Justice don't exist good or bad witnesses .
And you guys believe how Reavis fabricated SIX or more documents and spent a lot of money , to claim an enormous land grant and to go on trial with the gov ?
Sorry guys , then Reavis was insane and should not stay one day in the prison .

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal

A witness is just a witness . For the " blind " Justice don't exist good or bad witnesses .
And you guys believe how Reavis fabricated SIX or more documents and spent a lot of money , to claim an enormous land grant and to go on trial with the gov ?
Sorry guys , then Reavis was insane and should not stay one day in the prison .

markmar,
Little chance of success if your witness is not entirely credible. Miguel Noe (Sr. or, Jr... it gets confused) could have been "just a witness" but, and its a big but, he was also involved in another questionable land grant trial in California.

Here both are involved:
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/l...+Noe&andtext=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=2

The San Francisco call. (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1895-1913, August 13, 1895, Page 14, Image 14 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

Miguel Noe Sr. passed in 1905:

The San Francisco call. (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1895-1913, July 09, 1905, Page 48, Image 48 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

Noe Jr. followed three years later.

The San Francisco call. (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1895-1913, March 25, 1908, Page 15, Image 15 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Hal,

Like a young hound, you keep getting side tracked, and end up barking up the wrong tree. The day will come when you learn the truth, the Miguel Peralta that you have been chasing was not the one that owned the rich mine.

I believe Don Cristobal Peralta was a direct decendant of Don Miguel, the original owner of the rich mine. Don Cristobal had to be around a year old when the Peralta's worked the mine in 1853, surveyed it, and went to Spain. However, Don Cristobal even though he had the mine's survey map, and images, he did not have any title to the land. He came with a purpose, he searched in Spain, Mexico, and Arizona for any documents that would grant him title to the land, he found none.

He was told he had to become a U.S. citizen to stake a claim, he passed the opportunity, Waltz also passed the opportunity to stake a legal claim. Both of their missed opportunities has no effect on the status of the mine being a working mine that pre-dates all mining laws. Mr. Worst did not make up the story, he spent many trips trying to figure out where to place the numbers, simply because the known number of the distance between Weaver's Needle, and the Salt River is precise at both bends of the river.

Some day you will learn that the other numbers are also very precise, that the PSM's are real, and that the Holmes Manuscript is real, and what that ORO rock stands for.

Homar

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Howdy Hal,

Like a young hound, you keep getting side tracked, and end up barking up the wrong tree. The day will come when you learn the truth, the Miguel Peralta that you have been chasing was not the one that owned the rich mine.

I believe Don Cristobal Peralta was a direct decendant of Don Miguel, the original owner of the rich mine. Don Cristobal had to be around a year old when the Peralta's worked the mine in 1853, surveyed it, and went to Spain. However, Don Cristobal even though he had the mine's survey map, and images, he did not have any title to the land. He came with a purpose, he searched in Spain, Mexico, and Arizona for any documents that would grant him title to the land, he found none.

He was told he had to become a U.S. citizen to stake a claim, he passed the opportunity, Waltz also passed the opportunity to stake a legal claim. Both of their missed opportunities has no effect on the status of the mine being a working mine that pre-dates all mining laws. Mr. Worst did not make up the story, he spent many trips trying to figure out where to place the numbers, simply because the known number of the distance between Weaver's Needle, and the Salt River is precise at both bends of the river.

Some day you will learn that the other numbers are also very precise, that the PSM's are real, and that the Holmes Manuscript is real, and what that ORO rock stands for.

Homar

homar...in less than a year you will know the real truth of the stone maps

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Marius,

Reavis wrote the confession by himself. Most people who are interested in the story know this fact. Where did you get your information on Reavis?

Many are interested in learning about this subject. You have made it obvious you aren't interested in learning the details. I am interested in hearing all opinions, so I will continue to post what I know.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Ditto to the words of our mutual amigo Hal, yes please do continue. The great Reavis fraud is of historical interest to some of us here, and would like to hear more.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Howdy Hal,

Homar

coazon de oro,

I have spent a good deal of time with Clay's story and have made some headway in confirming critical parts of it.
If you start a thread on the story, I will contribute.
I was hoping to do so with Clay's approval but,...

Anyway, just not here, on a thread about the stone maps.

As I said earlier, in my opinion, Clay's story is the real deal.

Hal

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Ditto to the words of our mutual amigo Hal, yes please do continue. The great Reavis fraud is of historical interest to some of us here, and would like to hear more.

A little foggy this morning but, if I remember correctly, Tom Weedin is the real unsung hero in the great Reavis fraud.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coazon de oro,

I have spent a good deal of time with Clay's story and have made some headway in confirming critical parts of it.
If you start a thread on the story, I will contribute.
I was hoping to do so with Clay's approval but,...

Anyway, just not here, on a thread about the stone maps.

As I said earlier, in my opinion, Clay's story is the real deal.

Hal

Sorry Hermano, threads are started by members with questions about the topic.

Homar

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Sorry Hermano, threads are started by members with questions about the topic.

Homar

Homar amigo that is not really correct either. I have started threads just for the sake of discussion, not because I had questions about them. It would be doing a service for other members if you were to start such a thread, especially since you have apparently a lot of knowledge about the subject, many members could benefit. Think of the 'newbies' that really are just getting started and don't have all the facts.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Homar amigo that is not really correct either. I have started threads just for the sake of discussion, not because I had questions about them. It would be doing a service for other members if you were to start such a thread, especially since you have apparently a lot of knowledge about the subject, many members could benefit. Think of the 'newbies' that really are just getting started and don't have all the facts.

Well, I have plenty of questions and would like to begin that conversation but, to do so, I would need to essentially "reproduce" Clay's story line by line in quotes.
Without the authors consent, that will not happen.

I will say this. Much of Clay's story can be confirmed.
And, the story seems to match specific information that has been circulating for years.

I am hopeful.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread