Raise your hand if you have found the Lost Dutchman Mine.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not to lazy...I am working over time some girl got fired and the other girls car broke down she lives in Sonora mexico I work 12 hours here all night then I have to sleep days I tell my boss only two days a week she knows that I am here with the Dutchmen I am taking care of one dog two horses and a cat and a bird for some one else 10 plants and over time ..when she left the two horses last time one got snake bit on the head and the other one got a bowed Tendent not this time they are doing well i know what I am doing half of the time and I could sleep right now but I have to work that gets the stuff I need to be here..bet I have a great book soon..my granddaughter is 16 and had two books on line science fiction ...

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
top things to do go to mountain make one of my crazy videos I will never get good at that. my mother tried to get me to do acting lessons at phx little theater I was not good there . it was fun but?

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and I need to go to face book my 17 year old is being a 17 year old . I need to be spying or should I say caring

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did my spying now so this is what my day looks like I get off of work at 700 go to house i am watching give the horses sweet feed my boyfriend will have feed them at 530 he has to change locks for a lady he will do this at 800 till 1030 then i will sleep till 1030 then i have to get my insolent in Wilcox i am going to be out of that then i might go get video of heart.if i dont need a nap after being up all night right now i need to get 10 people there meds and start to get them up for breakfast i am a nurse at this moment

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know.... but where i am at i do not get the internet i have to be in town or at work I needed to explain why i did not get here .Its cloudy out if it stays this way i might get that heart video ..noelle my 17 year old is coming better videos with her if i can get her to do them she hates her oklahoma way of talking we all will just love her i think. work is all most over one more hour.hope i dont get called in this week end..

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Torie, you don'y have to explain anything to anyone luv, just be yourself. Personally I sincerely wish you all of the luck on your projects, but remember the seeking is building up memories in your memory bank when you can no longer be active. Invalueable

Cf course successful memories are the best, but some of my most cherished ones are of the times that I almost died :laughing7:

Ya drnk coffee no? join me and also wear eye covers for sleeping in the day, available in most drug stores.

:coffee2::coffee2:

AuTSaurus

Feb 22, 2007
So. Ca.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, Goldbug2, Fisher CZ, White's Goldmaster, Vallon
Keep an eye out, torie517, A LOT of times, coyotes start yapping to draw out dogs, then jump them and kill them.

sailaway

Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Torie I would even be a follower on your own thread, how ever you seem to be chasing the treasure of Tumacacori. It is shown as 8 miles south of the mission then off in the mountains. I think you should read the book The Enigma of Tumacacori. The treasure legend states down in that area was 3 mines filled with silver and gold then hidden, some processed and some still in ore form. Captbill spent years down there with big drills chasing that legend and had 3 spots he claimed was the mines, and yes it is exactly as you describe with the stone monuments. Be very careful as that is the modern day drug smugglers trail, one of the reasons I do not go into that country.

In the death bed confession of Jacob Waltz to Holmes, Jacob stated he killed the two soldiers. Brownie believed his dad and looked for 40 years for the face of a man that Jacob had saw where he got off the trail at the mine. Jacob stated he saw what looked like a mans face so to make it look more like a face he picked the eye out. (information comes from the interviews of Brownie Holmes transcribed by Steve Bowser, there are only 10 copies of this)
Eye.png is that the ore for the matchbox?
Look above and to the left of the eye in the hair and you will see a very large square nugget.
Pipps was spying on Jacob Waltz from above and robbing the mine when Jacob was not there. His camp is still there and even plates, coffee pot, white canvas bag of clothes that I moved to get out of the sun and boots. They are under a rock that sits like a table with four legs. It is big enough for two people to lay in and watch without being seen high up on the top of the ridge. He was the one that started the saying of "the richest mine in the world" when he died in a sand cave-in while cleaning out a water hole. He is still there to this day. (information from the Holmes Manuscript)

Last edited:

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Torie I would even be a follower on your own thread, how ever you seem to be chasing the treasure of Tumacacori. It is shown as 8 miles south of the mission then off in the mountains. I think you should read the book The Enigma of Tumacacori. The treasure legend states down in that area was 3 mines filled with silver and gold then hidden, some processed and some still in ore form. Captbill spent years down there with big drills chasing that legend and had 3 spots he claimed was the mines, and yes it is exactly as you describe with the stone monuments. Be very careful as that is the modern day drug smugglers trail, one of the reasons I do not go into that country.

In the death bed confession of Jacob Waltz to Holmes, Jacob stated he killed the two soldiers. Brownie believed his dad and looked for 40 years for the face of a man that Jacob had saw where he got off the trail at the mine. Jacob stated he saw what looked like a mans face so to make it look more like a face he picked the eye out. (information comes from the interviews of Brownie Holmes transcribed by Steve Bowser, there are only 10 copies of this)
View attachment 1329098 is that the ore for the matchbox?
Look above and to the left of the eye in the hair and you will see a very large square nugget.
Pipps was spying on Jacob Waltz from above and robbing the mine when Jacob was not there. His camp is still there and even plates, coffee pot, white canvas bag of clothes that I moved to get out of the sun and boots. They are under a rock that sits like a table with four legs. It is big enough for two people to lay in and watch without being seen high up on the top of the ridge. He was the one that started the saying of "the richest mine in the world" when he died in a sand cave-in while cleaning out a water hole. He is still there to this day. (information from the Holmes Manuscript)
Maybe something like this 054.JPG

sailaway

Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many Thanks to the members of the Superstition Mountain Historical Society, Greg Davis for access to his extensive collection, Phil Rienhardt for everything he has helped me with including giving me guidance to the truth about the Stone Maps, Clay Worst for sharing his extensive knowledge and collection. Without these key individuals I could never have sorted out the truth about Jacob Waltz and his mine. Please respect the historical value of the mountains and enjoy sharing with others the photo memories you bring home.

Last edited:

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this brings thoughts of last year when I was on desert us lost Dutchmen forum I got a e mail that went like this please can you tell us that do not know where the Dutchmen is how to find the place he then said that he knows that others on that forum know and make people seem like fools I went to desert us and told .....I was kicked of desert us my post was gone to ? much like a lot of pages where changed there it took a lot of ink in my printer but i have the old pages from there like the 1/2 mile from camp ground the switch back .and the nice picture that went with the story of the cave next to the climb .that might ring a bell .I have had 15 years to follow on line some of you as I raised my kids .I would sit in my room in Oklahoma go on the internet and see whats up . I am here for the book not the gold and do I have some book I would say I am close to a ending in the next 5 months what a ending that is coming up.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some things I just have to say to get to the ending lets all get to the truth and not stray with strange just the truth so when we all tell story's make them real ok or like my spelling i will have to do lots of corrections

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some things I just have to say to get to the ending lets all get to the truth and not stray with strange just the truth so when we all tell story's make them real ok or like my spelling i will have to do lots of corrections

I am who I am...

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and are we taking about the two CIA guys from the fort down the road that found the mine and put a metal rod at the Dutchmen or the silly story that was told?

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after being kicked off desert us I love it here remember 5 gallon bucket no rocks off of big heart Apache mountain or driving posts in rocks that the tiny birds nest in for rock climbing do it the old fashion way and buckets only on the march hope to have video with president of the rock club that is here in this town

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after being kicked off desert us I love it here remember 5 gallon bucket no rocks off of big heart Apache mountain or driving posts in rocks that the tiny birds nest in for rock climbing do it the old fashion way and buckets only on the march hope to have video with president of the rock club that is here in this town

I take my 5 gallon bucket not my big black helicopter

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions