2016 Dutch Hunters Rendezvous

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No "slamming" - just the truth...check all the posts, including the ones where chaps with crimson napes keep referring to Great Britain even though the threads are specifically about the Apache of the Southwest and northern Mexico...

Thanks for the invitation, but I'll have to decline on this occasion...

If you're into fishing, canoeing and enjoying the great outdoors, then please feel free to come and sample the delights of our wonderful little island with its amazing countryside; a constant feature is fat-arsed beetroot-red, wrinkled, wheezing Americans with garish adornments are to be found, appreciating the 'Mother Country' that gave the US its beginning...

I wouldn't dream of ever entering a place which had a banjo-playing albino within a 100 miles..., thankfully, it is pretty clear where these 'things' are residing therefore those Hicksville outposts are definitely not on the itinerary!

IPUK

IPUK,
I certainly enjoyed your earlier posts but I'm afraid you may have taken the bait and have veered a bit off course.
Steady as you go mate.

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aye mcgregor

Too much?
On some other sites I'm quick to wield a slashing 'machete', but here I try to be a bit more diplomatic. ;)

As that wise old philosopher Slash once said;
"Try a little patience."
(Maybe it was actually Axl, but I don't want to give him credit for anything.)

Or that other old wise guy who said;
"We learn the most from the people who are the least like us, ...but we have to listen to them first."

And now, back to the LDM!

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Az, you just have to understand the sly, subtle humor of the Brits, or the Oirish :coffee2::coffee2: sides none of us had anything personll to do with any of this.. any more than we had to do with slavery, Britland has many fine features to admire --- have you seen some of the dolls over there ?

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
tell roy he is fired..lol

FIRED! Dang it all anyway. Oh well I have some great prospects - heck the state police called today and they want to interview me, and I did not even put in an application with them! :laughing7:

It was great to see our old friends and meet some new ones like AZ Dave, wish that our friend Real de Tayopa could have made it but will keep hounding him for next year.

IPUK sheesh one might get the impression you were not happy with the treaty of Paris! :dontknow:

Agreed to what Greg Davis posted also. Please do continue,

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
FIRED! Dang it all anyway. Oh well I have some great prospects - heck the state police called today and they want to interview me, and I did not even put in an application with them! :laughing7:

It was great to see our old friends and meet some new ones like AZ Dave, wish that our friend Real de Tayopa could have made it but will keep hounding him for next year.

IPUK sheesh one might get the impression you were not happy with the treaty of Paris! :dontknow:

Agreed to what Greg Davis posted also. Please do continue,

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

roy..it was nice to finally meet you....and i too wish real de tayopa could have made it

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
roy..it was nice to finally meet you....and i too wish real de tayopa could have made it

Roy and Beth,

Good to see the Rendezvous is working exactly as planned. Bringing old friends back together and creating new ones.:icon_thumright: It would not surprise me to hear, one day, that a treasure/mine has been found by one of those new collaborations.

Also glad to see everyone has made it home safely......I assume. Is my doorstop in the mail?:dontknow::laughing7:

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Roy and Beth,

Good to see the Rendezvous is working exactly as planned. Bringing old friends back together and creating new ones.:icon_thumright: It would not surprise me to hear, one day, that a treasure/mine has been found by one of those new collaborations.

Also glad to see everyone has made it home safely......I assume. Is my doorstop in the mail?:dontknow::laughing7:

Take care,

Joe

The doorstop would not be delivered via the mail, that would be hand delivered. :laughing7: And yes IMHO the rendezvous is following what I think was your original idea - and will continue to do so. :thumbsup:

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Roy and Dave,

I always suspected that if the two of you could ever get face to face, you would likely part with a new found respect, if not a friendship.:icon_thumright:

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Roy and Dave,

I always suspected that if the two of you could ever get face to face, you would likely part with a new found respect, if not a friendship.:icon_thumright:

Take care,

Joe

I can't speak for Dave but agree with what you wrote 100%. These forums have the disadvantage of the written word, which always comes across much more harsh than the spoken word. Even a joke can seem more like a serious insult. It was a pleasant surprise to learn that Dave has a great sense of humor (much like your own) and we can disagree without being enemies, something that is getting to be a rare thing. Too many people today take it personally if one might not agree with them on something, whether it is politics, a treasure map etc.

I have one major regret about this past rendezvous, that I did not take a single photo. I appreciate the photos that others took and are posting, hope to see more. I wish that Bob C, Clay, Real de Tayopa, and Craig could have made it but perhaps next year all the planets will align so that all can attend.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I can't speak for Dave but agree with what you wrote 100%. These forums have the disadvantage of the written word, which always comes across much more harsh than the spoken word. Even a joke can seem more like a serious insult. It was a pleasant surprise to learn that Dave has a great sense of humor (much like your own) and we can disagree without being enemies, something that is getting to be a rare thing. Too many people today take it personally if one might not agree with them on something, whether it is politics, a treasure map etc.

I have one major regret about this past rendezvous, that I did not take a single photo. I appreciate the photos that others took and are posting, hope to see more. I wish that Bob C, Clay, Real de Tayopa, and Craig could have made it but perhaps next year all the planets will align so that all can attend.

as i have said in the past..i have no ill will toward anyone on here...anything I've said was just in fun.... the forum is just entertainment for me...i was glad to finally meet roy and i think we could have alot of fun mining together..maybe next year we could take a ride and do some exploring:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread