BlackLine

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
I like that you just want to help me. I have to thank you. Really. Maybe you can't imagine that I was a tourist. I bought a pan and used it. Like I said before I forgot the "gold ore ?!"

Plz send me the link to the claim that I'd not found

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I like that you just want to help me. I have to thank you. Really. Maybe you can't imagine that I was a tourist. I bought a pan and used it. Like I said before I forgot the "gold ore ?!"

Plz send me the link to the claim that I'd not found

get a mortar and pestle and test your samples...just crush the rock and pan it down...if you get gold in the pan your in business..if no gold toss it and keep crushing samples til you get gold...cheap and easy...just like the old timers did

OP
OP
BlackLine

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
get a mortar and pestle and test your samples...just crush the rock and pan it down...if you get gold in the pan your in business..if no gold toss it and keep crushing samples til you get gold...cheap and easy...just like the old timers did

I did.

OP
OP
BlackLine

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other

The entrance is high on a mountain side.

It was the way from the entrance to the "geode" it is very steep
Do you have any answer for the ironwood trees?

OP
OP
BlackLine

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_0224.PNG

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I remember many a nights my dad in the utility room with his made large steel mortar/pestle...........bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang then comes inside for another Michelob..............bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang......bang.....bang....bang you get the idea?

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've tried in the past to educate you with little success but i'll try one more time...if you cant see big hunks of gold on quartz then it is not the lost dutchman ore...matter of fact if you cant see any gold on the quartz then it is probably less than an ounce per ton...on free milling ore you need over an ounce per ton before you start seeing visible gold ..there are exceptions but generally that's the rule ..most of those scars you see on cactus are from a**holes shooting them with shotguns...if you are still in doubt send your samples to skyline assayers in tucson....they used to be 35 bucks per assay...if you are going to be a miner you are going to have to break down and pay for some testing...quit being a skinflint and pony up for the testing....nobody is going to be able to analyze your ore from a pic

When I was a kid, that entrance? would be cleared out in a manor of minutes.......

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A small area I've circled in red looks interesting....

sampled.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BlackLine

This is the real ore that you are searching for . Is from a mine which is depicted in the Spanish petroglyph map from the Black Top Mesa . NP ( not Peralta means ) a forum member found it when he was searching there in his youth . He left to me clues for and the decription of the mine .

img386.jpg

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
BlackLine

This is the real ore that you are searching for . Is a mine which is depicted in the Spanish petroglyph map from the Black Top Mesa . NP ( not Peralta means ) a forum member found it when he was searching there in his youth . He left to me clues for and the decription of the mine .

View attachment 1448028

yep..that's the ticket

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread